Tracker for I 485,I131,I765,FP for June 2007 Filers only from NSC

bigmanny,

they told me the same thing. Aren't they suppose to go by the receipt date, not notice date? At least that is what they have been saying in their receipting updates, i.e. they would honor the receipt dates as the notice date is the date when the notice was generated.

Wake up NSC wake up

Wake up NSC wake up. and WAKE up June Filers before it get toooooo late.[B][/B]

I just called USCIS to ask about my EAD status. The lady replied that they received my application on July 10th. I said no, my application was received on June 12, the notice was send on July 10th. She said the ND is the RD :eek: Even online it says my application was received on July 10th and not June 12. Even though the actual receipt says June 12th as RD.

Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status: Case received and pending.

On July 10, 2007, we received this I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Is this correct? or it should say June 12 2007 we received your app etc....

The lady said since my RD is July 10 I must wait for 2 more months!!!
my online status says same like yours i.e ND ,,not RD

my online status says same like yours i.e ND ,,not RD

Same thing for my cases. I think that's how the system works. That person must have been new or dumb. Do not give too much importance to what she said except it's sad knowing what kind of people work there ...:mad:

About a month back while talking to USCIS person, he had no idea what Priority Date meant....can you believe that???

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply from Murthy

After writing a copuple of mails to Murthy I finally got a reply :

"Thank you for your eMail. The I-485 cases are now supposed to be more equally divided between Nebraska and Texas. The filings are now based upon jurisdiction rather than all going to Nebraska and then being divided up with Nebraska deciding which ones to send to Texas. Hopefully, this will help address this situation.

Historically, there have been variations of processing times at the Service Centers. There used to be enormous variations with Texas taking several years on I-485s whereas, for example, Vermont was under a year. We are aware that this creates problems and discrepancies for people who are otherwise similarly situated. Hopefully, with the new system of cases being divided by jurisdiction this problem will resolve itself.

Immigration law is purely federal in nature. No state in the U.S. is allowed to pass any legislation in connection with immigration matters under the doctrine of preemption. The Murthy Law Firm can conveniently and efficiently represent clients on U.S. immigration matters located anywhere within or outside the U.S.

Any comments???????

Does anyone know since when they started the process of filiing based on jurisdiction. My case was filed in June to Nebraska and its still with them.
Based on jurisdiction it should be in Texas. If its for the future cases then the bulk of the load has already been filed to Nebraska. How will they distribute the load. Its really unfair to Nebraska guys who are getting delayed while Texas is processing fast. Why can't they pull out the cases from one Central database rather than specific cases assigned to centers. This whole things of assigning cases creates a mess and one center moves faster and other lags behind.(way behind).

After writing a copuple of mails to Murthy I
finally got a reply :

"Thank you for your eMail. The I-485 cases are now supposed to be more equally divided between Nebraska and Texas. The filings are now based upon jurisdiction rather than all going to Nebraska and then being divided up with Nebraska deciding which ones to send to Texas. Hopefully, this will help address this situation.

Historically, there have been variations of processing times at the Service Centers. There used to be enormous variations with Texas taking several years on I-485s whereas, for example, Vermont was under a year. We are aware that this creates problems and discrepancies for people who are otherwise similarly situated. Hopefully, with the new system of cases being divided by jurisdiction this problem will resolve itself.

Immigration law is purely federal in nature. No state in the U.S. is allowed to pass any legislation in connection with immigration matters under the doctrine of preemption. The Murthy Law Firm can conveniently and efficiently represent clients on U.S. immigration matters located anywhere within or outside the U.S.

Any comments???????

Does anyone know since when they started the process of filiing based on jurisdiction. My case was filed in June to Nebraska and its still with them.
Based on jurisdiction it should be in Texas. If its for the future cases then the bulk of the load has already been filed to Nebraska. How will they distribute the load. Its really unfair to Nebraska guys who are getting delayed while Texas is processing fast. Why can't they pull out the cases from one Central database rather than specific cases assigned to centers. This whole things of assigning cases creates a mess and one center moves faster and other lags behind.(way behind).

I don't think anything of that sort has acually started. Look at the difference between number of cases filed at NSC and TSC at trackitt.
The bad part though is, if these law firms like Murthy are under the impression that the problem is getting solved by itself then I think they won't be taking any action and by the time they realize, it will be very late for NSC people. I think I should get mentally prepared for another PBEC black hole.

roger10562, good job on getting an answer from them.

I feel lawyers don't seem to care. They care when we couldn't apply because they don't get their fees in that case. I feel we should push our lawyers to raise this issue through AILA. If we all contact our lawyers and make them aware about the difference in performance between NSC and TSC, something should happen. Also, ask your friends/collegues to contact lawyers as well.

I would say people with later priority dates should be more concerned and join the effort as well. Because if NSC loses visa numbers to TSC at this pace than forget about getting approvals for a long long long time!!!

RAISE THE KEY POINT: Performance of NSC is way slower than TSC for whatever reason and it's not fair to NSC applicants. This has a clear impact on visa allocation and approvals.

Let's not give up!! That's not an option.

After writing a copuple of mails to Murthy I finally got a reply :

Any comments???????

Please prepare a unique format with appropriate text to forward to our Attorneys. It will be nice if all can the same matter to our attorneys.

Thanks

Please prepare a unique format with appropriate text to forward to our Attorneys. It will be nice if all can the same matter to our attorneys.

Thanks
I used this to send to every place, if anyone wants to add/modify, please feel free to do so. Then post final version in bold but I must say do it asap (this week itself).
"I am one of the applicants for Employment based I-485 (adjustment of status), whose application is at Nebraska Service Center (NSC)
With due regards, I want to bring this to your kind attention that employment based I-485 applications and other related applications filed at Nebraska Service Center (NSC) are being handled at significantly lower speed as compared to Texas Service Center. This not only delays one’s EAD but when visa numbers will be available at the beginning of next fiscal year, due to faster processing of such applications at Texas Service Center (TSC) those limited numbers will be consumed in majority for TSC applicants and due to resource problem or overload at NSC, slower rate of approval will keep NSC applicats empty handed.
Could you please help NSC applicants by raising this issue with AILA, NSC or where ever you think is appropriate
."

Mr. Khanna has a conf. call scheduled for tomorrow. Why don't we also raise this issue in the call and disucss the next steps with him?

Jurisdiction filing started July 30, 2007 onwards.

Cases filed before that were distributed about equally between both centers.

Jurisdiction filing started July 30, 2007 onwards.

Cases filed before that were distributed about equally between both centers.

So people under texas juridiction who filed before july 30 and whose cases were kept at NSC are unlucky. And the lucky guys are the ones whose cases were transferred to Texas even though their juridiction is under Nebraska. June first week cases looks like were kept by NSC and from second week onwards they were sent to Texas.
See guys, the whole green card process is like Gambling. Luck, Luck, Luck is the mantra. Texas used to be really slow before and now they have become fast, random, un predictable. At least with Nebraska they are more organized. I am just keeping my hope that they will process all the cases in proper fashion. I am not looking at Texas cases anymore....

victim of NSC

So people under texas juridiction who filed before july 30 and whose cases were kept at NSC are unlucky. And the lucky guys are the ones whose cases were transferred to Texas even though their juridiction is under Nebraska. June first week cases looks like were kept by NSC and from second week onwards they were sent to Texas.
See guys, the whole green card process is like Gambling. Luck, Luck, Luck is the mantra. Texas used to be really slow before and now they have become fast, random, un predictable. At least with Nebraska they are more organized. I am just keeping my hope that they will process all the cases in proper fashion. I am not looking at Texas cases anymore....

I am also a victim like you. I applied on June 1 2007 to NSC for I-485 & I-765 My ND is June 9th. and finger print done on 7/26/07 and still am waiting for REF. But no response for that. NSC is sucking my soul. I am worrying everyday. the people who applied after me got approval at TSC. But at NSC ?
jc-gc
bad lucky fellow.

My family got their EAD card. I received email that USCIS mailed documents for my family only yesterday. No information or LUD for my EAD and AP?

Is any one in this situation without change for primary but EAD and AP approved form dependants?

Thanks

Finger printing done on 8/17. After that seing LUDs on my 485 on 8/17/ 8/18, 8/21 and 8/23. No LUDS on 131 or 765. Does it mean something.

Priority Date: June 2002 EB3 NY
I-140 Approval Date: Dec 2006
Finger Print Notice Date 8/1
Finger Print Appointment Date 8/17
RD 6/11
ND 7/7
LUD 131 (7/12)
LUD I765 (7/12)
NSC

Finger printing done on 8/17. After that seing LUDs on my 485 on 8/17/ 8/18, 8/21 and 8/23. No LUDS on 131 or 765. Does it mean something.

Priority Date: June 2002 EB3 NY
I-140 Approval Date: Dec 2006
Finger Print Notice Date 8/1
Finger Print Appointment Date 8/17
RD 6/11
ND 7/7
LUD 131 (7/12)
LUD I765 (7/12)
NSC

I also got my FP on 8/16 but got only one LUD on my 485 for 8/17. So they do touch your 485 after FP but so many LUDs don't make sense.

I am also a victim like you. I applied on June 1 2007 to NSC for I-485 & I-765 My ND is June 9th. and finger print done on 7/26/07 and still am waiting for REF. But no response for that. NSC is sucking my soul. I am worrying everyday. the people who applied after me got approval at TSC. But at NSC ?
jc-gc
bad lucky fellow.

This is really frustrating, guys at TSC for filing date in June have started getting their 485 approvals and NSC is yet to start looking at EADs filed in June. Check out trackitt. I saw few approvals. NSC has become a total mess.