Tracker For Feb - 2002 Filers

Congrats sj10.....

It seems like Many people have got their FP Notice in bunch
in the last week of April for FP@NJ.
btw, how did KR respond?
things seem to be moving now...... with people getting FP and
Approvals as well decently fast.....

Thanks

Yes, lot of people got FP in NJ. One of my friend with RD:2/28, ND:3/23 also got FP notice issued on 4/25 sch.for 6/1. About KR, I got info about my FP thru AVM on 4/26 and next week I got email from him about it and he asked me to collect it. I hope we can see approvals in next 4-5 months...

Recieved FP Notice

Hi Guys ,

I reiceved FP notice today for June 1ST .Can I getFP done ahead of the scheduled date ??
I am not sure whats the benefit of it? I have seen lot of the guys getting their FP done ahead of time.

Also I am out of project since 1 month and would this be a bad time to advance my FP??

Please suggest

Update on Finger-printing

RD: 02/12/02
ND:03/01/02
[EB-2 NIW, VSC, NY State]

FP: Done on 04/30/02 (did it on schedule - neither earlier nor later); Myself and wife; New Rochelle, NY; Computerized.

AVM for FP: Updated to "FP review received, preocessing resumed" on 05/06/02 for both myself and wife

Best wishes,

Jigesh

URGENT

Hi all,

EB3/Virginia
RD : Feb 15 2002
ND : Mar 12 2002
EAD : April 4 2002
AP : April 10 2002
FP : ???
         I have to travel abroad due to emergency. My question is about "Re-scheduling" the Finger Prints. By tracking others and their "RD and ND dates and FP notices, I\'m expecting my FP notice sometime this month. I won\'t be here when it comes. Please also keep in notice that Application support center for "VA" doesn\'t provide the 90 days time to appear. They just give a certain date and month. OR reschedule option. I want to re-schedule it. My 2 questions are as follows :

1) How long does it take to again receive FP notice after "Re-scheduling"? same time like it took for the first time? or faster?

2) While Re-scheduling can one write the preferred date or month he/she will be able to make it?? or something like that?

Thanks
mahewaal

mahewaal

I dont know about VA but in NJ FP Notice there are 2 options for rescheduling.

1.Next Available Wednesday Afternoon OR
2.Next Available Saturday Afternoon

I know it will not help you but u might get some idea.

Best of luck!!

FP notice received

RD 02/14/02
FP notice received for FP on 6/14/02 at INS Huntington
State: VA

Anybody with FP scheduled for May 22nd in Newark NJ ?

Hi Here are my details...
MD: last week of jan
RD: no idea
ND: Feb 15th
EAD/AP: approved on Apr 11/Apr 12
FP Notice recd,
FP scheduled for May 22nd in Newark NJ

Does anybody else have the same FP date and place ?

Let me know
Thabks
Sudhi

FP notices received

Hi All ,
My attorney sent me an email stating that our FP notices have been received. I\'ll post you the details when I get the notices.

State VA
RD 2/15
EAD 4/1

DM

FP done....

Hi Here are my details...
MD: last week of jan
RD: Feb 01
PD: Feb 01, 2002
ND: Feb 15th
EAD/AP: approved on Apr 11/Apr 12
FP Notice recd,
FP scheduled for May 22nd in Newark NJ

Finished FP today. Was very easy.
Now the wait begins for the plastic card.
Thanks
Sudhi

Sudhi - FP

Sudhi/Others
I am skeduled to go for FP on friday 5/24.
can u tell me where did u park the car? in parking lot(Pay n park) or
street parking.

also which is the best way to go there, via 78 or 22 or GSP or NJTP or anything else u tried?

Cheers.

EAD/AP approved

I applied EAD/AP/485 on Feb 19th, got RFE on EAD and AP. The RFE was for photographs, INS received my photographs on 9th April and 19th April for AP and EAD respectively. On May 18th EAD got approved, on 21st May AP got approved.
Thanks
TG

Just$$

Hello,
Actually I went there by train. got off at Newark Penn Station and walked to INS application Service Center... Its within walking distance. Thats the best way to get there. I saw a lot of parking garages there... if u drive around a block definetely u can find a parking garage.
Try to be there just before 30 mins... and stand in the line outside... then every thing should be a piece of cake.

HTH
Sudhi

Congrats Sudhi!

Hi All ,
My FP is scheduled for 6/20 at INS Huntington VA. If any one had their FP at Huntington I would apprecite if you can post your experiences.

What information is needed to be filled in the forms when you go to the FP and what are the ID and papers they ask for.

my Details
PD -- 3/30/01
MD -- 2/14/02
RD -- 2/15/02
ND -- 3/12/02
EAD -- 3/30 Appr 4/5- recd
FP -- notice sent 5/17 - recd 5/22
FP scheduled -- 6/20

There are couple of question though - in my FP notice the Receipt date and the priority date are the same. Can anyone had the same thing.

If the appointment time is 12PM are we supposed to go at 12PM , the reason I ask is that everyone in this forum seems to have gone early in the morning even before the office was opened.
Thanks in advance for any feedback
DM