Tracker For Feb - 2002 Filers

Thanks 3DM

You dont need any other info. All u u need is ur personal info and the appointment or notice letter and two sorts of photo id.

But in Newark.. they didn\'t ask for two id. All they asked was one photo id.

So dont worry... its actually very easy. I went in a little early... but they wont let u in early. I had a 12PM appointment. They only let me in at around 11:45. I dont know its in Huntigton, VA.

Good luck,
Sudhi

FP Done today at Newark 05/23/02 for myself and wife. Both manual!!

MD 02/14/02 RD 02/15/02 ND 03/12/02 EAD AD 04/01/02 EB2-NJ-RIR-INDIA

Parked car at Central Parking I guess,$7 upto 1 hr,$10 upto 2,$15 Max
Was scheduled for 12, reached 10:45, was refused and asked to come after 30 mins. Went back at 11:20.
My wife and me were given 2 forms at gate, we filled and waited in line, then we were given a number and asked to sit in lobby. After 10 mins our numbers were called. They printed cards from computer and manual finger printing was done. Another lady checked if finger printing is OK. My wife\'s prints were OK but lady advised 2 fingers to be printed again for me. Two prints were taken again on small papers and pasted on finger print form. We were out in an hour and paid $10 for parking.

Took NJTP North(from woodbridge) to exit 13-A to 1-9 North to 21 North , turned left on commerce street.

Now can anybody tell me the difference in manual and computer finger printing and how does manual finger printing affects processing?
Thanks in advance!!!

FP Done successfully today 5/24/02 @Newark

Guys

I am done with my FP today@Newark 5/24/02, it went very well in around an hour. It was very simple and myself and spouse both got computerised FP done.
Luckily i got free street parking(u have to look around and be lucky, i was) and paid nothing for parking.

My Details again as below:
RD:18Feb02
ND:15Mar02
EAD:12Apr02
AP:01May02
FP:24May02 Completed today.

NJ485FILER, do you stay in Woodbridge, coz u took NJTP from Woodbridge, coz i took the same route.

Now the big wait(and the most important)starts............
485 Approval dust to everyone in the boat.
Cheers.

Question Regarding FP?

Hi All,
I have seen some people getting their FP done before the scheduled date. (Arun_Parv is one and I can\'t seem to find the other participant who got it in Huntington,VA(didn\'t look hard enough :))).

I wanted to know if you go at an earlier date, do you have to give reason for coming at a different date? My FP is scheduled on 20th of June which is a Thursday, I do not want to drive all the way from NJ to VA on a weekday morning , so planning to go on 8th of June , Saturday.
Any feedback and advice is greatly appreciated.
Thanks
DM

FP DONE

Hi All,
I got my FP done on 6/8/02 (my scheduled date was 6/20/02).

went into the INS Huntington,VA office at 10:20 AM.
The Security guard at reception asked for our EAD cards and FP Notice.
She asked us to go and see the lady at another table.
(By the Time we arrived there were good no.of people there in the INS office)

The lady looked at our FP notices and asked us
She : Did you get it approved?
Me : What, I showed it to the Security and she sent me here..

She : Wait, Carla (called a supervisor), two early appointments, do you want to take it.

Carla : How many we have right now?

she : (Looking at the no issued) ten
Carla: Take it.

She to me: Show me your hands (same to my spouse)
(They check the fingers for any cuts, if you have any cuts then finger prints does not come right) Okay

We have been given worksheets and numbers, within five minutes we got our no\'s both of us went to two different computers at the same time and it took another five minutes for FP\'s. She gave me a feedback form (for survey) asked me to fill it out.
We were out by 10:45.
The whole thing was cool.

My Details -

PD - 3/30/01
RD - 2/15/02
ND - 3/12/02
EAD - 4/1/02 (Rec\'d 4/5/02)
FP - 5/10/02 Notice (scheduled 6/20/02 - appeared 6/8/02)

Now the FINAL Countdown.

DM

Thanks ! Arun

Hi Arun,

I\'ll take a long drive on 8th, if I can get it done on a Saturday that would save taking a day off on 20th. I searched postings here (FP AND EARLY AND HUNTINGTON), I came across couple of postings, who went early and had no probs getting the FP done. Hope the same thing holds for me.

Thanks
DM

FP Notice Received

State: MD
Category: EB3
PD: 3/16/2001
RD (485, AP, EAD): 02/14/02
ND (485, AP, EAD): 03/04/02
AP AD : 03/19/02 (Received AP on 03/22/02)
EAD AD : 03/27/02 (Received cards 03/30/02)
FP : 07/12/02 (Received Notice 06/08/02)

AOS AD : Guess what ;-) (only INS knows that)

AP approved, please update my info

AP approved on 05/17/02 for me and spouse
AP approval receipts received by mail on 05/28/02 for me and spouse
No FP notices and EAD yet!!
Country - India

AVM updated : FP results received , processing resumed on 06/14/02!

RD 02/15/02 ND 03/12/02 FP Done 05/23/02 Manual at Newark,NJ

any approval guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just playing around but just wanted to know if there are any approvals for those who applied in FEB...

Update

Hi Here are my details...
MD: last week of jan
RD: Feb 01, 2002
PD: Feb 01, 2002
ND: Feb 15, 2002
EAD/AP: approved on Apr 11/Apr 12, 2002
FP done on May 22, 2002
AVM Updated on May 30, 2002 saying FP received.

Now the wait begins for the plastic card.
Thanks
Sudhi

fp done at norfolk,VA

Hi All,

Fp done at norfolk,va on 6/19/02.We went there a week ago for finger printing but they said it was too early as it was scheduled on 6/28.Then we had to come back & we went again yesterday & it took only an hour for whole process & everything was cool.

We reached there at 8:00 am & they asked for two ID\'s(driver\'s license & EAD cards) & asked her to show hands(to see if there are any cuts).Then they gave us a number ,After five min we(me & my husband) went to diff rooms & there they had a computer.It took only 5-10 min for finger printing & we were out within an hour.

My details:

RD:2/15/02
EAD approved : 4/1/02
AP : 5/14/02
FP scheduled Date: 6/28/02
FP Done: 6/19/02 at norfolk, VA

So now wait starts for plastic card..

Thanks & all the best to everyone.