Tracker For Feb - 2002 Filers

Don\'t worry.

Just wait for EAD and AP approval. One you receive the approval notices/docs you don\'t need the receipts anyway. Considering the speed INS is processing EAD/AP applications you should receive your approvals in couple of weeks.

So only receipt that is left to worry is 485. Just hang on to the copy of the receipt. As far as I know its good enough for all practical purposes, eg. port-of-entry etc.

Good luck.

Hi Nishu

Hi Nishu, you can always get another copy of Receipts from INS thru your attorney. The copies are good for all communication purposes. For P.O.E. (in case) you need originals. as long as you are not Travelling outside the country you should be fine.

http://www.murthy.com/UDnewins.html

HTH
DM

No Title

If you have already filed with the new name I don\'t see any problems. Do you have both the passports Or only the new one? If you both of them I think you can explain when you go for stamping. Just my thinking.

Anyway search the website for previous posts. I remember reading some passport related posts. Also to have a better visibility post it "I-485 Issues " section if you have not already done so.

Good Luck

Advance Parole Received by mail

MD 02/13/02
RD 02/14/02
ND 03/07/02
AD AP approved on 03/22/02
Received by mail 04/03/2002
EAD approved and received on 04/02/2002.

So now the waiting begins for the big thing !

dates

MD: 02/13/02
RD: 02/15/02
ND: 03/15/02

Got EAD and AP the same day in Boston District Office.

and the wait goes on...

Chilno - please explain

Your dates represent the submission of EAD,AP,485?

How did you get the EAD/AP at a district office? I thought we apply through VSC and things get from that point on and we hear the results from the VSC. I understand that following a 3 month wait people can request EAD/AP approval at district offices. How did you do, keen to learn. thanks - gabroo

Update - AP received by mail to my home

AP approval documents received today via mail for son, spouse and self. AP AD: 03/27/02 per AVM.

UPDATE : EAD Cards received by mail today for wife and me.

EB2-RIR-INDIA-VSC-NJ
MD 02/14/02
RD 02/15/02
ND 03/12/02

No news on AP yet!

Got my reciepts

Thanks to All who replied to my previous concerns about loosing the reciepts.Finally they found it after 1 week .Here are my details

MD 2/19/02
RD 2/21/02
ND 3/16/02

Did not recieved the EAD and AP reciepts for my spouse
EAD and AP not applied for myself

RD 2/11 ND 2/27 EAD-AD 3/25 AP-AD 3/29 FP-SD 4/23

Hi Guys and Girls,

For me and my wife,
Mailed Date..................02/08
Received Date...............02/11
Notice Date...................02/27
EAD Approved Date.......03/25 (AVM)
EAD Received Date.......03/28 (By Mail)
FP Schedule Date.........04/23
FP Done Date...............04/03 (State: KY, INS Center: Louisville)
AP Approved Date.........03/29 (AVM)
AP Received Date.........??/??

AOS Approved Date ;-) Current Date + 6 or 7 months. (I HOPE)

Category: EB3, India.

Thanks alot for all your help !!! Good Luck.