Tracker for EB3 cases

KKMohan said:
Can a applicant register at https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/login.jsp to check the status of I-140?
What info should we get from the attorney for registering?
Will the attorney allow us to as I asked my attorney for checking the status of my labor and she (attorney) said that I cannot check the status and only she can.

Your lawyer is not giving you correct info

You (anyone) can register and create your portfolio and/or sign up to get
email notifications about your I-140 case if you have your application
number

You need to get your 13 digit application receipt number from your lawyer
it starts with SRC, LIN etc depending on the service center it was sent to e.g. SRC-XX-XX-XXXX

inqsit

See dates in signature - and also check tracker

slowlazygc said:
:confused: Since all of you in this thread where at LC thread at one time. can any of you answer, how long it approximately took since you received your 45 day letter for you labor to get approved ?

:confused: :( :mad:

??? Ead??

gc_void said:
Got a message from the attorney that my I-140 has been approved. It had been a loooong wait...nearly 2 years. My case is a LC sub. filed with the copy of the labor. Attorney kept inquiring with CSC for more than 8 months now but always got a response back saying that they were still waiting for the "original file". An RFE was finally issued in April but lawyer will not reveal the RFE details. After the RFE response the approval was within a week's time. Also, got the EAD & AP approvals immediately after the I140 approval. EAD & AP were put on hold because of the I-140 issue.

Below are my details.

I-140 RD: 06/23/03
RFE Issued: 04/08/05
RFE Responded: 05/16/05
RFE Response recvd.: 05/20/05
AD: 05/25/2005

Thanks to this forum for all the help. Moving on to the I-485 thread...

I think I missunderstand - please clarify.

I thought EAD (able to switch companies and have your spouse get a job) came with I-485 not I-140????

Does this mean when my I-140 is approved, I can look for a job anywhere? And my wife will be authorized to work????

I think I am wrong here - guru please confirm.

Thanks

Ead

hi,

IF Your I485 is pending for 6 months , u will get your EAD & AP. After getting EAD, your wife can work or you can change your company.

You can also change your company after getting I140 Approval, but after I140 Approval, your wife cannot get work permit.

At present, I1=485 is under retro, so, applying for I485 depends on which category & your PD falls,

My PD Nov2001
LC SUB
I140 Pending - Applied on Dec 2005 CA, Transfered to Texas on March 31.
bye
XY

I140 substitution

Hi,

Please help me out on this.

My employer provided me with substituion LC with PD: Oct 2002, EB, and filed an I140 using it last year. The RD on it is Nov 2005. The 140 had 2 RFEs both asking for submission of original LC. As per the attorney the original LC was submitted with the application, and the attorney requested the CIS to get the copy of LC from DOL, as per the regulation as she says. Now this week CIS has denied the case.

My questions are:
1. The attorney says, she can no longer get the duplicate of the LC from the DOL, as it's an old substitution case. Is there any other way, or solution on this?
2. The origianal LC was filed along with the I140 petition. Is that usual? Should all the originals must have been submitted only on request?
3. Is there any way to make this case alive again? What are the chances to get approval if reopened the case?

Thanks,

Last edited by a moderator:
Labor Substitution

My company wanted to do Labor Substitution for me with PD Oct 2002.

How does it work?

1) Will there be a process of Labor transfer first and then applied for I-140?
2) Or applied for I-140 directly with the substitution labor?

3) Is this process take longer than the regular Labor -> 140?

4) Seeing the thread here.. seems like labor substitution 140 are taking longer time and getting more RFEs?

Thanks

please help

hi all,
i just got out of the PBEC mess with PD. MARCH 25,2003/EB3,RIR,CA/INDIA

please can you all tell me , what is the next process for filing. i appreciate your response.

thanks,

spicensour said:
Recd MY I 140 June 25.
It only took 2 months.Great job.Mine was Ca- EB3
Now waiting for I485 to be current.

My friend I don't think all of this quick processing really helps. I am in the same boat as you. BUT the way EB3 processing is moving we will be in 2025 by the time we get current

I140 Premium process

Any one knows, whether we can file I140 in Premium process

I already filed I140 in CSC on Dec 2005 & transferred to TSC on Mar 31 2006, i didnt get any response, can i file I140 for the 2nd time in premium process.

Pl , respond

EB3 - LC Sub PD Nov 2001

spicensour said:
Recd MY I 140 June 25.

Hello, congratulations! what docs did you submit? did you also submit tax returns of your company? coz im having a problem getting it from my employer. Need your input.

Hello. I have a problem. My LC was approved in jun'06, and now that im filing for i140, my employer doesnt want to give me corporate tax return as one of the major documents needed. I am getting whatever the wage offer on my paper and im submitting my recent paystubs as part of my attachment. What if I dont submit the companys financial statements? Will there be any problem? Worst comes to worst, can i use my PD for my LC if i decided to transfer to other company?
Pls help.

Question

spicensour said:
Recd MY I 140 June 25.

Did you file you 140 premium? I need more information for the premium filing. Anyone can suggest me or direct me to the right source? Very limited feedback on 140 issue? Please advice. Thank you. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
1140 filling change to premium

do you guys know if we file for I140 in regular category

can we later on change to premium processing later on by paying extra fee of $1000

Hi All,
Just thought of sharing this information. I had filed my I140 in end of oct-06 and just upgraded it to premium on 12th march -07 and got approved on 14th march.

EB3
Pd: Oct-04

Hello. I have a problem. My LC was approved in jun'06, and now that im filing for i140, my employer doesnt want to give me corporate tax return as one of the major documents needed. I am getting whatever the wage offer on my paper and im submitting my recent paystubs as part of my attachment. What if I dont submit the companys financial statements? Will there be any problem? Worst comes to worst, can i use my PD for my LC if i decided to transfer to other company?
Pls help.

[REPLY] As far as my knowledge is concerned you cannot use the PD of your previous LC filed if you decide to transfer to another company until you have an approved I-140. [/REPLY]