Gurus,

I just got my Labor cleared, My lawyer
will be filing I140/I485.

This is the forum for EB3 applicants ?

Please let me know.

Thanks, :)

RFE online message

Hi Myohorengekyo, Venktram,

Did your 485 online status also changed? I got RFE and all my pending cases (my 140 and my 485 and my wife's 485) has same RFE message.

Thanks in advance.

takegc

backer said:
Just received RFE on I140 today. About my Pay stubs and company's w2. RD - Oct 9th 2003.

sorry to hear that. would you please tell me when did your LUD change b4 you received the RFE?

Yup. The LUD was changing almost daily!. Once in 09/30 next in 10/03 etc. Finally received a mail from IhNS saying a RFE has been issues on my case. Received RFE yesterday. Just my pay stubs and company's W2. My company has over 300 employees and profitable company. I dont think I will have a problem. Well.. you never know anyways...

485 date changed once. Nowadays, INS goes through your 485 papers also when they do 140, well if you have applied in concurrent basis. Mine is semi concurrent. Hope I will receive 140 and 485 soon now!.

140 approved after RFE

Hi all

One more hurdle cleared.. :) My 140 is approved today after replying to RFE. No email notification yet, no online status change. My HR manager called and told me.

RFE was regarding almost everything.. may be a generic RFE. company financials, my w2, education, previous employment. Replied on 1st Oct.

Hi Gurus

I live in NJ and working for client here. My company have a branch office in california. If they want to file I140/I485 with LC cleared from california where they have to file (california/Vermont)? My company has HQ in Nj and branch office in California. where shall I file I140/I485 (In vermont/california)? I appreciate your advice. Thanks in advance.

BCIS Travel document LUD changed

The LUD on my Advance parole has been changed to Today from 04/19/2004, but my 140, 485 and EAD LUD remain the same, anyone seen this?

140 EB3 CSC RD - 08/26/03
RFE - 12/24/03, companies ability to pay and degree certificate.
RFE replied on - 01/15/04
EAD and Advance parole on hold.

I-485 Rfe

Hi there,

I got my I-140 approved, but get an RFE on medical exam. INS asked me to provide medical exam from a designated surgeon, actually we strictly follow INS instruction, took the medical test from the one of the doctor on the iNS list, but unfornately I still got RFE on it. Does anybody have the similliar situation? do I need to challenge the notice?

My attorney suggested that it's better to retake the test, but i remember INS modified the medical test validation rule, there is no one-year validation limit any more. Once you take the medical test, it will last until the adjudication.

Anybody has the comments?

Thanks.

dingdingdo

just take it

dingdingdo said:
Hi there,

I got my I-140 approved, but get an RFE on medical exam. INS asked me to provide medical exam from a designated surgeon, actually we strictly follow INS instruction, took the medical test from the one of the doctor on the iNS list, but unfornately I still got RFE on it. Does anybody have the similliar situation? do I need to challenge the notice?

My attorney suggested that it's better to retake the test, but i remember INS modified the medical test validation rule, there is no one-year validation limit any more. Once you take the medical test, it will last until the adjudication.

Anybody has the comments?

Thanks.

dingdingdo

Just take the freaking test again. If you have a medical condition which could be detrimental to your application then it is another case.

I-140 Rfe

takegc said:
Hi Myohorengekyo, Venktram,

Did your 485 online status also changed? I got RFE and all my pending cases (my 140 and my 485 and my wife's 485) has same RFE message.

Thanks in advance.

takegc

No, It has not changed. It got changed only when RFE was issued.

Just got copies of the reciept notices from lawyer. Original Labor EB3 concurrent filing. Any idea how long is the wait time for I140? thanks.

stalwart,
USCIS is processing Jan 04 cases currently, so you can assume you are 10 months away. However there are several cases including mine which are pending for more than 400 days.

140 RFE question

Folks, My priority date for 140 is july 2,
When my company filed for my Labor its revenue was 15 mil, and had 50 employees,
now when they filed for 140, their revenue was 500K (yes, grand), and we are 18 employees (thanks to down turn).

I am guessing my 140 is very likely to get a RFE, if so Could you guys suggest what I should my company and my attorneys to be ready with. i.e what kinds of RFEs folks out there have seen, and how did you guys resolve it. what documents are needed, Appreciate if someone in my shoes could respond.

Hi,

If I-140 gets approved, will 485 also gets approved. Mine is semi concurrent. I am hearing that from next year onwards there will be some quota system, so eventhough 140 gets approved by december we will have to wait for a long period to get the 485 approved. Please let me know

Thanks

venkatram said:
Hi,

If I-140 gets approved, will 485 also gets approved. Mine is semi concurrent. I am hearing that from next year onwards there will be some quota system, so eventhough 140 gets approved by december we will have to wait for a long period to get the 485 approved. Please let me know

Thanks

Also, is this only for EB3 cases