Tracker for EB3 cases

At last some movement in EB3

Today dates moved to July 28th, 2003 hope this trend keeps on... :)
Are there any 140 approvals for concurrent or semi-concurrent cases? I know of some non-concurrent. Or they are waiting for 485 (now at Jan 15 2003) to come along with 140 dates and start looking both 140 and 485 together? Any thoughts....

don't get your hopes up. i am afraid it will be a mistake. i think they posted the same dates (july 28, the date at which EB2 has been stuck for months now) for both eb2 and eb3. I find it hard to believe that they would be on the exact same date!
-i140inca

Its most probably a scam - i cant believe they processed a month's worth of applications in 10 days...its a copy and paste error - check the line right above that - it has the same date.....

140 Aprroved

Hi Guys,

I have been closely following this forum.

I got my 140 Approved on the 18th.

RD -> July 17 2003

RFE Received -> June 3rd 2004 (Companies Ability to Pay, Query related to change of address of the employer and geographical location etc., Query related to acquisition of my original employer and stuff.)

RFE Responded -> July 21st 2004 (W2's, Tax Returns, Company tax returns, some docs to prove financial strength, acquisition related stuff, News prints, some yahoo map's printout to prove geographical location bla bla bla..). Donno much details but got to take a glance of the response for few seconds. It was big fat buch. I should say my Lawyer took until the last minute but did a good job for all its worth it.

140 Approved -> August 18th

Company size - around 30+ employees in US.

I have opted for CP and hoping to get through that fast.
Guys, Hang in there things will fall in place. Wish you all very best.

congrats Ghat72...
It seems to me that almost every approved case gets RFE first. So, destination maybe very far for those who didn't even get RFEs yet!

It seems to me that RFE is synonymous to 3-options letter, we used to get in LC from DOL. Reply to that stupid letter and get approved :)

Congrats

congrats ghat72!!!
yet another case approved which isn't concurrent or semi-concurrent. Any idea what is going on with (semi)concurrent??

File two I-140?

Hi there,

Can I file two I-140 with EB2 and EB3? Since I have EB3 labor in hand and EB2 labor will come in future. I'd like to file EB3 I-140 first but I think EB2 is faster. What is the risk for the second I-140?

thax,

GCIsTortoise.

Question on Fax inquiry

How long does it take for the service center to respond to a fax inquiry for a pending I-140 application.

I know there are no definitive time frames but just wanted to know a trend where people have seen ANY change in their applications (or no change at all).

Thanks.

Hi cadolslow

cadolslow said:
My I-140 was filed in April of 2004 (Received date 04-28-04). It's in . I got a RFE today. Does this mean they have started processing my case?

Mine was filed March 04 and we got an RFE last month, July. (non-concurrent EB3 category) So, we are on a same track. BUT my RFE, asking 2 things, was very hard for me to get...I had to dig my paper work starting in 1988- and had to talk to the company I worked more than 10 years ago...

Good luck and wish me luck as well. Good luck to every one of us.

Hi JinCA,

Is your date March 2004? Just wanted to check and make sure it is not a typo. I cleared my LC last month and am in the process of filing and debating whether should file concurrent or non concurrent. Does a non concurrent case stand a better chance? Are you under california zone.

Finally I-140 approved after a Year!

Finally my I 140 is apporved after a year of toil. Here are the detials

EB3 Non concurrent ( opting for Consular Processing) application.

RD : 07/017/2003.

RFE: 05/06/2004 (Company Financials and Education evals. I had a 4 year B.Tech Computer Science clearly stated in the Degree, but still wanted more info. So resent the entire transcripts. Regarding Company financials, Its a big comany 3 Billion+ with 11000 employees so that was not a problem... I dont know why RFE in the first place!)

RFE: Replied 06/16/2004.
RFE recieved: 06/17/2004.
AD : 07/16/2004.

PD : 06/25/2001

The status still says Received your RFE on June 17 2004... It is taking 360 to 360 days to process this kind of application.

On 07/27/2004 my attorney recived the notice and sent a email to me which I never recived. Must have been the new SPAM blocker my company has setup recently.... filters everything else but SPAM!

Today got a email from the attorney's assistant sayin that NVC is issued a Fee recipt ( Next step in consular processing). I was amazed and asked her if my I140 has been approved. She said it was approved last month. Had I known this I would have sped up my marriage plans. So lost 45 days in the process.

All the while I have been anxiously checking the web site. The status on the website is bullshit, never updated correctly... The processing time is just a place holder. It is time they get their thick ass act togehter.

Anyway, Iam happy that there is light at the end of the tunnel. For those waiting for a year or more ... just hang on.... you turn is long due and is just around the corner!

EB3 concurrent (in one package)
Original labor. (took 2.5 years)
I140/I485/EAD/AP : 08/06/2004

EAD,FP : not yet recieved.

Will post as soon as I get them.

regards
pdd123

xkanti said:
Hi JinCA,

Is your date March 2004? Just wanted to check and make sure it is not a typo. I cleared my LC last month and am in the process of filing and debating whether should file concurrent or non concurrent. Does a non concurrent case stand a better chance? Are you under california zone.

Hello xkanti,

It is not a typo...And I don't know if non-concurrenters have better luck or not. I'm in California. The very reason I did not file 140/485 together was my lawyer. He is not a big fan of concurrently filing. Also, his assistant said there are so many people get RFE lately.

I have a question for you - are you opting for CP or AOS ? That may be the biggest part when you make up your mind - how you file.

Good luck to every one of us.

I-140/485 approved

EB3, concurrent filing

RD July 31, 2003
FP May 2004
Approval date Aug 30, 2004

Our company has about 2000 employees. It seems the concurrent processing is random. Another guy in my company has everything similar to me but his 1-140 approved early this year and still waiting for I-485.

Concurrent filing works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck to everyone who is still waiting! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
paul1991,

Congrats !!

It appears from your post that your I-140 and I-485 got approved. Please confirm. Also post the number of employees in your company just to give everybody an idea about flow of new approvals.

Thanks,
-Honeybee

paul1991 said:
EB3, concurrent filing
RD July 31, 2003
Approve date Aug 30, 2004

Concurrent filing works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck to everyone who are still waiting! :)

Congrats Paul1991,

I am hoping this trend continues and we all get approvals for 140 and 485 together. BTW, did you get any RFE?
Congrats once again.
Thanks,
takegc

A bit more details about my cases

I benefit a lot from this forum, so it's my glad to share my info to those who are still waiting -

.............RD....................AD..........................Comments
LC.........May 2001............July 2003................ Once was remanded
EAD/AP....July 2003...........Nov 2003.................
140/485...July 2003..........Aug 2004................ Concurrent filing (EB3 )
FP..........April 2004........................................NO RFE

Our company - bayarea, total # of employees = 2500

It's a long journey, especially the LC application. Finally, we saw the light at the end. I think at CSC, even EB3 concurrent filing cases are moved to the pilot program.

Wish everybody good luck!

-Paul

Last edited by a moderator:
paul1991 said:
I benefit a lot from this forum, so it's my glad to share my info to those who are still waiting -

.............RD....................AD..........................Comments
LC.........May 2001............July 2003................ Once was remanded
EAD/AP....July 2003...........Nov 2003.................
140/485...July 2003..........Aug 2004................ Concurrent filing (EB3 )
FP..........April 2004........................................NO RFE

Our company - bayarea, total # of employees = 2500

It's a long journey, especially the LC application. Finally, we saw the light at the end. I think at CSC, even EB3 concurrent filing cases are moved to the pilot program.

Wish everybody good luck!

-Paul

Congratulation Paul and good luck in your future endeavors.

I am not sure if the case was picked at Pilot Program, but i think USCIS is processing concurrent cases when both 140 and 485 are ready to be approved. Also this case shows that the EB3 dates that moved to July 28th is not some copy paste error, so i guess things are moving slowly but surely.
Eventually the wait will be over.........

RFE on I140 WAC0323752xxx

Just wanted to update my status :

I140 / I485(EB3 Concurrent) : WAC0323752xxx 08/18/03
I140 RFE recvd : 09/01/04
I485 no change in status.

Dont know what RFE is about yet. Good luck to all.