Tracker for EB3 cases

well, what I'm thinking is, CSC did pick up EB2 cases sometime around April so I assume the LUD for EB2 cases would be in April this year (except those had RFE already). But, being picked up does not mean a good thing for applications filed earlier than the pilot program's initiation time. As we can see, EB2 process dates have not moved for a year, and CSC is currently working on the newly filed cases. There is no way we can expect our approvals within a couple of months.

PhDchemist, your "dusty shelves" theory may be correct in some ways. I feel like the EB2 cases filed last year and early this year are picked up and dumped to their dusty shelves all over again.

But for those whose LUD has not changed a bit after the application was received, that might be a good sign cuz I kept seeing some of these cases are being picked up and processed lately.

About LUD Date

Hi,

I have question about LUD date for I140. My Friend LUD date is changed and rest is same. Is any body has any idea about , how LUD date change. His detail is

I140 RD 10/30/03
LUD is 04/14/04

He didn't receive any RFE so why did they change LUD date ?

dev72 said:
Hi,

I have question about LUD date for I140. My Friend LUD date is changed and rest is same. Is any body has any idea about , how LUD date change. His detail is

I140 RD 10/30/03
LUD is 04/14/04

He didn't receive any RFE so why did they change LUD date ?

Is your friends I140 in EB2 category? If it is then needluck4GC's theory is probably right (see above).

I140 in EB3

PhDchemist said:
Is your friends I140 in EB2 category? If it is then needluck4GC's theory is probably right (see above).

Hi PhD Chemist,

no my friend is in EB3 category , I have seen lots of Pilot case approvals in last two month but I am wondering about those case filed before March-2004. Will they touch or these cases be ideal for next notice ?

Is it strange?

My I-140 was filed in April of 2004 (Received date 04-28-04). It's in non-concurrent EB3 category. I got a RFE today. Does this mean they have started processing my case?

cadolslow said:
My I-140 was filed in April of 2004 (Received date 04-28-04). It's in non-concurrent EB3 category. I got a RFE today. Does this mean they have started processing my case?

is the RFE on I-140 ? and what have they adked for?

itshuman said:
is the RFE on I-140 ? and what have they adked for?

The RFE is for my I-140 application. Asked for my college transcript, proof on company's ability to pay and my personal tax papers.

Apprently they picked up your case... RFE is definitely sign of something being done on your case, though it's odd that they are not even near this date as per their status reports. It must be that USCIS continues with the front end processing regardless of the category...More woes for old filers?!?

Good luck with responding to your RFE!

I140inCA

They are processing non-concurrent I-140 cases.
Few days back too , we saw few non-concurrent cases being approved.

microdev1,

can you provide the RD of the non-concurrent cases that were approved few days ago? mine is a non-concurrent case and it's pending for a year. thanks.

What is "certified federal tax return"?

My RFE asked me submit "signed, dated, and certified" federal tax return. Can someone please tell me what they meant by "certified"?

I am not positive, but I think it's about the company's tax papers that had filed on your behalf. They want to see the official tax returns to support ability to pay claims.

Many people got RFE for this, I am sure someone will be able to provide more detials.
-i140inCA

what next?

CSC
EB3
Concurrent filing (140, 485, EAD - self & spouse) - no AP
RD: 07/23/2004
PD: 09/09/2001
Recd FP appnt for 09/10/2004
Small consulting company (around 10 people) in East Bay

Re: I-140 RFE

My lawyer told that "certified tax returns" accurately means your tax returns from IRS' folder where they take photo copies and then put their seal on them and then they send you those. The application takes $40 for 4 years tax returns (per form F4506). IRS is great in my opinion. They will even readily fax you transcripts on the spot. But they store the returns for 5 to 6 yrs.
Transcripts are just typed records and they fax for free whereas photo copies are charged $40 and can take 30 to 60 days according to IRS website.
Call them and ask about what is best for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
keep-balance said:
My lawyer told that "certified tax returns" accurately means your tax returns from IRS' folder where they take photo copies and then put their seal on them and then they send you those. The application takes $40 for 4 years tax returns (per form F4506). IRS is great in my opinion. They will even readily fax you transcripts on the spot. But they store the returns for 5 to 6 yrs.
Transcripts are just typed records and they fax for free whereas photo copies are charged $40 and can take 30 to 60 days according to IRS website.
Call them and ask about what is best for you.

keep-balance, thanks for your feedback.

CSC Labour Substitution
I140 EB3
WAC032675XXXX
RD: 09/26/2003

Semi Concurrent filing (485, EAD - self & spouse) - no AP
RD: 07/12/2004
EAD approved(both) 08/13/2004
Recd FP appnt on 08/06/2004 for 08/19/2004

Its a funny situation. 140 is stuck and EAD is approved. Its a Labour substitution. :confused:

desi_in_bayarea said:
CSC
EB3
Concurrent filing (140, 485, EAD - self & spouse) - no AP
RD: 07/23/2004
PD: 09/09/2001
Recd FP appnt for 09/10/2004
Small consulting company (around 10 people) in East Bay

Your FP seems to have come pretty fast. Congrats!!!
Is this the normal speed at which things progress. I have filed my I140/485 on 8/16/04. Just wanted to know.

Thanks

FP in less than a month

I am not that exited to get the FP this fast. This really does not root out the basic problem. Anyway, be prepared for the FP letter.

usagc2 said:
Your FP seems to have come pretty fast. Congrats!!!
Is this the normal speed at which things progress. I have filed my I140/485 on 8/16/04. Just wanted to know.

Thanks