Tracker for EB3 cases

Just wanted to share my information.
I-140 RD - 03/11/2002
1st RFE - 06/2002 (company's financial)
RFE responded - 07/2002
No activity after that till April 2003
2nd RFE - 04/07/2003 (all the W2s for past 5 years)
RFE responded - 05/28/2003
Hoping this is the last RFE and my 140 gets approved. It is a long time. I don't think there are too many people who is waiting like me in CSC.
Will update once I here someting from BCIS.
Best of luck.

Case Approved

Hi All
I want to share my good news.
My case has been approved on June 11 2003
RD 10/21/2002
ND 10/23/2002
EB3.:D :D :D

140 Approved

RD: Nov 8th, 2002
RFE for education transcipt, Tax forms, I-94: May 15th, 2003
Response to RFE received by INS: May 30th, 2003
AD June 12, 2003
LC Original

By the way, my lawyer made a mistake and opted me for AOS on the 140 but I asked him to request a change to CP when we sent the REF. It worked!!!! and we do not have to file 824 now.

Good luck to all of you
Syriano:)

I140 approved

I have been watching posts here for last several months.
Thanks to all.

My details are:

I 140 labor substitution.

RD: 12/27/02
RFE: 5/5/03
RFE replied: 6/4/03
AD: 6/5/03
EB3

* Original labor still pending.(hence used labor sub..)

RD: June 2001

Best of luck to all..

FUNNY AVM

Hello all,
Couple of days, I checked the avm(1-800-375-5283) to know my status of I 140.After 4 ' 1s(option) the avm asked for the receipt #.

To scare me, it said "We are sorry, There has been a issue in processing your case. Please contact customer service rep
and followup the same".

I called yesterday, the CSP's and they said there has been nothing like that regarding my application...

My friend also tried the same, and got the same response for him too...

Any dopple ganglers....

BTW, my I 140 was filed on May 27 2003 as EB3 in CSC....

AVM response

My RD: 06/02/03
WAC03-182-5****

And I got the same response, but the online case status shows the information as received, so I ignored the AVM status.

Re: Funny AVM

I did get the same reponse, and just disregard it.

obviously AVM does not sync to the web status checker.
(BCIS claims 'identical'.....hello?)

...and web status is not reliable either.
what a mess :)

Congrats SVS_I140

Congratulations SVS_I140. Great news.

I am also planning to apply thru labor substitution since my original labor is still pending for a long time now.

Did your education qualifications match exactly as that of the approved labor (for eg. BS in CS (4 yr degree) etc) or did you have an equivalent degree. If so, what are the documents you had to provide.

In my case, the approved labor requires BS (4 yrs) in CS, EE or equivalent and I only have BS (3 yrs) in non-software related field and a years diploma in computer systems management. Experience & salary are not a problem.

This information will really help in planning my I-140 filing properly. Please comment.

Anyone else have similar experience? Comments?

Thanks.

got the same message fromavm

the avm says that 'there has been an issue with my case etc ' for my case too. from seeing the posts should i ignore it too or should i call the BCIS.

CT123,

I have BS and Masters. Original LC had BS in computers.
My experience is 6 times more than that required per original LC.
I suggest get hold of good laywer to represent you, if you are not confident on education.

Best of luck..

Any new approvals for EB3

Hello,
Please update the forum with any new approvals for EB3 in CSC.
Thanks

re for i140_bm

hi i140_bm i got the same response from BCIS on the phone'there has been an issue with my case etc' i called the bcis but the rep. said that he just has the access to the website and the website says nothing like that. i am worried .could u suggest how u got the info. from the rep. and did he actually check ur case somewhere else than the web.
thx

hello

Hello,
The rep responded saying that she got the info from the database, and there were no issues on mine.

Counting on the responses here, I think, the AVM is corrupted, and gives misleading info.
Hope for the best....

people getting the message 'there has been an issue'

are we safe to igonore the message that we get 'there has been an issuw with ur case....'.also are all the cases labor sub. cases that are getting these messages or can we find a pattern. if not how do we contact the ins in some other manner.
also one thing i do not understand is that my rd is 30 may 2003 and i get the same message too. how in the world could INS have even looked at my case right now.
pls post ur concerns/suggestions etc.