Tracker for EB3 cases

I-140 - WAC031535xxxx (EB3) RD: 04.21.03

Current Status:

On July 17, 2003, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case.

Will update this forum when I receive the RFE letter from BCIS.

I140 EB3 labor sub.

Guys .
it seems like things are moving fast at the INS. could u give me ur details if yours is a substitution case so that i can make a list and keep posting the results.

Original LC

>I-140 - WAC031535xxxx (EB3) RD: 04.21.03

>Current Status:

>On July 17, 2003, we mailed a notice requesting additional >evidence or information in this case.

same thing for me too

Receipt Number: wac030785XXXX

Application Type: I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status:

On July 17, 2003, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice. Please contact the service center where you submitted your application during business hours.

RD: Jan 9th 2003

long_wait_4_gc,

Please post your RFE details once you receive them from BCIS. I heard from my company that they received the RFE for I-140 for all the recent cases (EB2 & EB3).

Recvd the RFE from BCIS for the following,

1. Ability to pay
2. Experience letters
3. Tax Documents (W2s)

Sanb,

Like I said earlier the attorney's office have submitted the original experience letters. One of the company's that I worked are not longer in business so I got a letter from the co-worker. The BCIS says that they want a letter from the company itself. Not sure how we will address this issue..

Any ideas???

Experience letter format

lcauser,

I would like to know wether these experince letter should be in some suggested format by BCIS or they can be in companie's original way. Actually I submitted as it is, and my lawyer didn't say anything. I am worried will there be any chance of RFE?

Please let me know

Arvind

As long as your experience letter is on the company's letterhead and also should contain the job responsibilites you are fine.

I have submitted 3 experience letters and out of which 1 company had not mentioned about my job description/responsibilty and I have got an RFE for that.

Don't worry about it now.

lcauser,

You said you have submitted 3 experience letters out of which 1 does not contain my job description/responsibilty.

What is the total experience from the other two experience letters. Is it more than 2 years or less than 2 years.

For EB3 category we need 2 years of experience and bachelors degree. I am asking this question because my lawyer said that if we have experiece letters that have 2 years of experience with job description and responsibilities mentioned, it does not matter if the other experience letters does not have job description/responsibilty. I may be wrong.

Thanks
mohanpc

I was told by my attorney that I need to submit experience letter for every position that is mentioned for the experience. And the letter should have the following:

Title, Skillset, Start date, End Date, hours/wk

Title: As closely as possible to LC
Skillset: closely possible to what you are applying for
Start date: specify day, month, year
End Date: Same as above
Hours/week: 40/hrs (full-time)

Lcauser:
Is the above information OK? I read somewhere there needs to be the word 'Progressive' in the letter, mine does not have it.

And I 've submitted only copies and not originals.

Thanks sanb and mohanpc for the info. Mohanpc you could be right. In my case my previous employer (Tata company, India) has stated only the dates of employment and not the job responsiblity and also the don't want to do it. I am not sure how the attorney will address this.