Tracker for EB3 cases

Hello All,

No posts from any of the EB3 s since 10th of this month.

Share with us if something has moved regd your petition--- an RFE, ACCEPTANCE or something else that would imply EB3 is moving in CSC.

Looks like there are lots of approvals at TSC for EB3/EB2 concurrent (including substitute Labor). Is something happening at CSC too? Share with us guys....

Positive news promotes endurance and gives that extra boost to wait for some more months..

Too bad to see the thread sleeping since 10th Sep..Cheer up and keep this thread moving.... Sep 30th is just a week away..

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYBODY

Report Date 7/01 7/15 8/01 8/15 9/01
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I-129 for H1B EOS 12/17 1/10 1/30 2/12 3/04
I-140 E Skilled worker 4/09 4/18 3/14 3/14 3/14

How did the I-140E date manage to shift backwards?

Last edited by a moderator:
arajaa, lcauser

Thanks for keeping "prima facie review" link. Boss, does it affect only con-current guys or even those guys who filed only I-140 ? My gut feeling is that they put a hold on all I-140 approval and are having fun with so called "prima facie review" !!! This is nothing new, we will have lot more fun like this as days go on !
:confused:

re: 7th year extension

You must have got your EAD by now. Why would you need a 7th year extension ?

----7th year extension approved
seventh year extension based on pending I140 got approved yesterday.

7 months for the extension

7th year extension was filed in the first week of March.. Got approved on the first of october.

Haven't recieved the EAD yet. So had to file for a 7th year extension to be on the safe side.

Attorney advised against using the EAD even if it was approved .

Re: 7 months for the extension

Thanks for your reply. But, how long have you been waiting for EAD? I heard that you could get an interim EAD if it has been 90 days. Also, did your attorney talk about any specific risk with using EAD to continue to work after 6 years are up? My six years will be up Mar'04 and it has only been 2 months since I filed for EAD and my attorney hasn't raised a red flag!!

Originally posted by inthequeue
7th year extension was filed in the first week of March.. Got approved on the first of october.

Haven't recieved the EAD yet. So had to file for a 7th year extension to be on the safe side.

Attorney advised against using the EAD even if it was approved .

status change on BCIS

the status has changed on the bcis website for my I140 EB3 .is shows that it is taking between 30-60 days to process this type of case.
is this a glitch or is a miracle going to happen.

Does anybody know whether you can do anything if your future employer, after getting LC approval, does not want to file I-140 for you because the employer got a better deal for somebody else with labor (with your LC) substitution ?

Zeroc, I think you cannot force the company to file your I-140. Instead try talking to them.

I had a friend who had a similar situation, LC approved (bay area) small company and they refused to file his I-140. He had not choice.

All the best!

lcauser,

Well, I am not saying that I can force the employer. But can we complain about this to BCIS or DOL or somebody ? Because, basically, this employer is selling this labor with a higher price !! The employer does not want to file for the original candidate because they are getting better price for this labor while doing substituion.It's like selling labor (just like movie tickets for Tagore film in AP) in black market !! You know that approved labor is very hot in the market now..

I think you should post this question to Murthy.com's chat session or usvisanews' wednesday questions. They should be able to give a better answer.

Originally posted by Zeroc
lcauser,

Well, I am not saying that I can force the employer. But can we complain about this to BCIS or DOL or somebody ? Because, basically, this employer is selling this labor with a higher price !! The employer does not want to file for the original candidate because they are getting better price for this labor while doing substituion.It's like selling labor (just like movie tickets for Tagore film in AP) in black market !! You know that approved labor is very hot in the market now..

Please check the wednesday questions/chat logs on usvisanews website. I remember seeing the same kind of question recently. The difference was that the company had forged the beneficiary signature for filing the LC. The attorney adviced him to complain it to DOL.

Please check the wednesday questions/chat logs on usvisanews website. I remember seeing the same kind of question recently. The difference was that the company had forged the beneficiary signature for filing the LC. The attorney adviced him to complain it to DOL.