Tracker:485 Approvals after Retrogression:Oct to Dec 2005

Well, even Parkistan has 01MAR01 as the cutoff date for EB3. The guy's PD is 04/19/2001, which is later than 01MAR01.

fiveice

Which if true looks optimistic, however another guy with PD 02/01 from pak is

approved as posted in the forum elsewhere. just wondering if it is the same guy..but PD is different unless he deliberately mentioned feb 01 in lieu of april 01

S. 1033 or S. 1438?

Hi, all,

I checked the first hearing on S. 1033 and S. 1438 on 7/26. Core sponsors of both bills testimonied before the hearing.

By looking at both bills, I would think S. 1033 seems very promising.

It has the following good things:

• increasing the number of employment-based numbers from 140,000 to 290,000 per year, reallocating the distribution of those numbers, and providing for the recapture of unused numbers;

• increasing the per-country limits for both family- and employment-based immigrants;

The per-country limit is increased from 7% to 10%.

fiveice

Quick Q..How did you get the status on the Name check clearence?

IPC302 said:
IF possible Please also add the country u belong to ...if not interested to reveal your country at least mentioned whether u belong to world wide category or the IPCM category(I- India ,P- Philippines,C-China,M-Mexico).

NSC approval

One EB2 approval posted for OCT 13th

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I485 EB2
RD 09/18/02
ND 10/18/02
1-st FP 11/22/02
2-d FP 08/10/04
3-d EAD 08/23/04
No RFE
AD - 09/30/04 - for me & my son

My husband
local interview day - 09/28/05 ( name check wasn't clear)
AD - 10/13/05

http://boards.immigrationportal.com...ad.php?t=193392

What's happening at USCIS?

Is there any EB3 approval since 1 Oct? With the priority dates backlogged so much I would think there would be some approvals to justify the retrogression. But I don't see any approvals. I wish this process was more transparent and we are not left out in the dark to make our own interpretations of the USCIS actions.

I did FP on wednesday and I noticed that there is a LUD for today but the comments did not change. What does that mean?

LUD very unpredictable, no pattern, however after 3rd, msg change FP received usually

dcmetro22042 said:
I did FP on wednesday and I noticed that there is a LUD for today but the comments did not change. What does that mean?