Track EB2 cases Current in May 2006 Visa Bulletin.

skapa

Registered Users (C)
Plese post Texas EB2 cases which are currnet in May 2006 (Visa Bulletin). I hope it will help us to track our cases.

Last edited by a moderator:
skapa said:
Plese post Texas EB2 cases which are currnet in May 2006 (Visa Bulletin). I hope it will help us to track our cases.
My 485 just became current. I called the uscis twice in last 2 weeks to see if my back ground check was completed. First time the lady said it was not yet done and asked me to call the next week. I called this week and the lady yelled at me for calling so soon. guess they keep track of all the calls. anyway the second time the lady said it was completed on feb 13. she also said that uscis was processing pd's of Jan 1 2003. my pd is jan 31, 2003.
I am not sure if i should beleive the second lady since the first lady said that my name check was not completed. is there anyway of finding out if the name check has been completed. thanks
Bobby

hi

my priority date is current in may bulletin...If we havent recieved any RFE yet is there still a chance to get it when visa number becomes available..

TSC told me my file is in the holding area where they keep files that dont have a visa number avialable....Do they wait for a visa number to review the file too?

How did you find out that Background/name check was complete

nidhi22 said:
hi

my priority date is current in may bulletin...If we havent recieved any RFE yet is there still a chance to get it when visa number becomes available..

TSC told me my file is in the holding area where they keep files that dont have a visa number avialable....Do they wait for a visa number to review the file too?

Nidhi:
how did you find out that your name check has been complete?

BobbySingh said:
My 485 just became current. I called the uscis twice in last 2 weeks to see if my back ground check was completed. First time the lady said it was not yet done and asked me to call the next week. I called this week and the lady yelled at me for calling so soon. guess they keep track of all the calls. anyway the second time the lady said it was completed on feb 13. she also said that uscis was processing pd's of Jan 1 2003. my pd is jan 31, 2003.
I am not sure if i should beleive the second lady since the first lady said that my name check was not completed. is there anyway of finding out if the name check has been completed. thanks
Bobby

BobbySingh,

Most of us know that name check is very critical for our I485 approvals apart from our priority dates are current. Some of them are keep calling and re-verifying their Name check process completion status using POJ trick. Well personally I have not called TSC till know. I will wait till mid May, if my case is not approved by that time, I will call TSC to know my name check status. I would suggest wait one more week and try once again, till you find right answers.

nidhi22 said:
hi

nidhi22,

You are lucky enough to find your Name ChecK compeltion status.
Iam guessing they might have seperate files who are all qualify for immediate approvals when their priority dates are current, if followind conditions met,

(a) NO RFE
(b) Name Check completed and/or Background check completed
(c) FP code 3 completed and they not expired
(d) I485 cases not required further verification and/or transfers to local
(e) Periority date is current
(f) 485 Receipts dates current at processing center
(g) Good to go, I guess at this time USCIS might have seperate files which
will triggers 485 approvals autometically by USCIS.

Hi

ya i did call them using that same trick and told me that mine and my husbnd name chk was completed last year...all it has been waiting for visa number..

recently when i called them they said its in the holding area waiting for visa number and as soon as visa number is available it will be routed to an officer for review and adjudication.so that means they will review it again or for the first time...the only thing i dont know if they have already reviewed it or they will review once visa number is available...luckily i havent gotten any RFE yet the officer told me that if till now u havent got any RFE yet then there is very little chance that u might get one....but going thru the forum i have seen that many people did get RFE as soon as a visa number was available......

lets see and watch..i hoope visa nummber was the last thing we all were waiting for...bye

skapa said:
nidhi22,

You are lucky enough to find your Name ChecK compeltion status.
Iam guessing they might have seperate files who are all qualify for immediate approvals when their priority dates are current, if followind conditions met,

(a) NO RFE
(b) Name Check completed and/or Background check completed
(c) FP code 3 completed and they not expired
(d) I485 cases not required further verification and/or transfers to local
(e) Periority date is current
(f) 485 Receipts dates current at processing center
(g) Good to go, I guess at this time USCIS might have seperate files which
will triggers 485 approvals autometically by USCIS.

u have lot of patience...u didnt call TSC till now?

skapa said:
BobbySingh,

Most of us know that name check is very critical for our I485 approvals apart from our priority dates are current. Some of them are keep calling and re-verifying their Name check process completion status using POJ trick. Well personally I have not called TSC till know. I will wait till mid May, if my case is not approved by that time, I will call TSC to know my name check status. I would suggest wait one more week and try once again, till you find right answers.

Please count me in. My priority date is Dec'2002 and hopefully I will hear in May.

My application was struck in name chack but they told me last week when I called that they are waiting for visa number. When I mention about the name check then they told me only visa number is required and I hope so..

My wife got a RFE last year after the I-140 got approved.

My case will be current by May

EB-2/RIR/Texas (India)
PD:November 2002
Concurrent(140/485)- Rcpt. Date (RD):Sept 27 2005
Adance Paryoll (AP): Approved
EAD :Approved
I-140 :Approved
FP(Code-3) : Completed
I-485 - waiting for Approval

*** Name ***** I-485(RD/ND)****** I-485(Approved)
  • KJ********** 11/2004 ******** PD will be current in MAY :)
  • eager2getGC** 08/2004 ******** April 1 is your Celebration Day :)
  • AggieCh ***** 03/2005 ******** soonest(PD should be current) :)
  • ysilay ******* 07/2005 ******** sooner :)
  • skapa ******* 07/2005 ******** PD will be current in MAY :)
  • nidhi22 ****** 09/2005 ******** PD will be current in MAY :)
  • GcApplierx *** 09/2005 ******** April 1 is your Celebration Day :)
  • java2king***** 09/2005 ******** soon:)
  • siva73 ****** 09/2005 ******** soon:)
  • BobbySingh ** 09/2005 ******** soon:)
  • annoosa ***** 11/2005 ******** soon
  • andy garcia *** 11/2005 ******** soon
  • ZlikeZebra **** 11/2005 ******** soon
  • abcd123_123_3 12/2005 ******** soon
  • alex904 ****** 04/2006 ******** soon

KJ, eager2getGC, AggieCh , ysilay, skapa , nidhi22, GcApplierx, java2king, siva73, BobbySingh should start getting the champagne ready it is party(GC) time

me too

Nov'02 EB2- RIR/ TSC
I-140/485/EAD/AP - Sep'05
140/EAD/AP - AD - OCt'05
FP Code 3 - Nov'05

Current in May'06

Thanks andy_garcia, you made good list; But I am missing priority dates and other information on your table. I have entered all the cases into XL with available information. Please find attached XL for complete list as of 485 pending/May cases. If I miss anything please update me or on XL.

Calling for name check

Andy thanks for making the list. I updated my FP info and attached the file below.

Skapa:
wish I could be patient like you. I had filed for lc twice and had to cancel b/c of layoffs prior to filing my lc in jan 03 and luckily haven't been laid off but i did go thru hell and it continues. anyway my rir lc was supposed to have cleared both state & fed in a year but took 2y8m. During that time it was always like my lc would get certified any day which kept me on the edge because of false hopes and i dont know about others it sucks donkey ass. i am way past my 6yr h1 so i get anxious, wondering what else might f*** up so just to make sure everything is up and up i couldn't resist calling. But you are right i should hold back atleast till first week of may. I'm glad that among this mess there are individuals like you who can maintain restraint and self respect. thanks and good luck to all. :)
Bobby

skapa said:
BobbySingh,

Could you please tell us what the POJ trick us? Thanks
Sanindia

sanindia said:
Could you please tell us what the POJ trick us? Thanks
Sanindia
Press 1 for english
Press 2
Press 6
Press 1 for SRC #
Press 1 again to confirm
Press 3
Press 3 or 4 when it says u have file Multiple applicaiton

Bobbysingh,
I should have asked this in my previous post, does this work for NSC also? What do we need to ask the operator when we get connected? The last 2 times I called the USCIS customer service, I was told that they would not tell me about my name check/background check status. Please advice
Sanindia

Added my info

I have addedd my info in the spread sheet. Even I'll be current in May. I did not call TSC uptill now. Did FP Code 3 in October 2005, no LUD change till now.

-Warm Regards to all the forum users and wishing good luck to everyone.