TR to RIR conversion tracker

Official paper of LC was received by attorney!

Here's the case detail:
CA EB2
PD 11/2002
Originally filed as RIR
Converted to TR 7/2006
RIR conversion package sent 3/30/07
Online TR to RIR 4/19/07
Online RIR to TR 4/23/07
Online TR certified 4/30/07
Online current as RIR Certified
Paper received 5/8/07
ETA#: P-05158-xxxxx

Thanks for all the info on this board. I got my TR certified as well. Now waiting for the paper to come in.
Please see my signature for details.
By the way, for those whose status is still 'TR-in process'. Do ask your attorney to follow up. Mine case has been TR-in process for a long long time and I finally asked my attorney to follow up and it got approved three days after. Not sure if it was just a coincidence but it's worth trying.

Can you please check with your attorney if he called up BEC and if he spoke to them, Are employers or attorneys allowed to call up BEC

thanks
RD

Can you please check with your attorney if he called up BEC and if he spoke to them, Are employers or attorneys allowed to call up BEC

thanks
RD

It probably was coincidence. However I did ask my attorney to enquire whether my case had indeed been moved to the RIR queue since it'd been showing 'TR - In Process' for the past 2 months now. She forwarded a reply to her enquiry from BEC this morning only confirming that it indeed was being processed as a RIR case even though it was showing as TR. Not much else but atleast there is some relief that nothing is out of place and it is just a waiting game now.

Jawad

certified

After changing to RIR-In process on April25th, today it shows it is certified.
BEC is Dallas

The attorney wrote an email to the backlog center and was advised that they were already reviewing my case. The afternoon after he got the reply from backlog center, my status started to change to 'RIR-in process'. So it won't hurt to follow up. I have read posts before saying employees can contact backlog center themselves. You can search within this thread and find the emaila ddress.Good luck!

Papers Received

Friends,

Today 5/11/2007...my attorney informed me that they are in receipt of Labor Certification papers.

Cheers!!!

Time between online certified and lawyers receiving papers?

Folks,

What is time between the time online status changes to certified and the lawyers received the papers? Esp. for the Dallas BEC case. From reading threads at this forum, it looks like most of the people got it in a week or so.

Anyone had other experiences? One of my friends got it certified online on May 7th, but yet to hear from his lawyers.

Conversion Cases from Mid-March

It seems like PBEC is not touching cases submitted during middle of the March at all(Except for one case based on tracking thread). They are either looking at cases submitted at the begining or ending of March. What's up with that?

Folks,

What is time between the time online status changes to certified and the lawyers received the papers? Esp. for the Dallas BEC case. From reading threads at this forum, it looks like most of the people got it in a week or so.

Anyone had other experiences? One of my friends got it certified online on May 7th, but yet to hear from his lawyers.

Generally the range is between 1 and 4 weeks. Mine was 1.

Labor Certified

Here is my turn to share the good news that my case is finally CERTIFIED an hour back (you can imagine that how closely I've been tracking it :) ).

I'm glad that the long wait of more than 3 years is finally over with good outcome. As you can see from my signature that my Case Type was changed to RIR on May 09, and my hope was to get a good news by the end of this week. However, the news came a lot earlier than expected - and I don't mind it :D

This forum and its members have been a great support in the tough times so THANK YOU VERY MUCH. Please do keep your hopes high and you will get out of this mess soon.

I'll let you guys know when my attorney receives the certified copy. Meanwhile, I'll be glad to answer any questions, and see you all in I-140 threads.

Here is my turn to share the good news that my case is finally CERTIFIED an hour back (you can imagine that how closely I've been tracking it :) ).

I'm glad that the long wait of more than 3 years is finally over with good outcome. As you can see from my signature that my Case Type was changed to RIR on May 09, and my hope was to get a good news by the end of this week. However, the news came a lot earlier than expected - and I don't mind it :D

This forum and its members have been a great support in the tough times so THANK YOU VERY MUCH. Please do keep your hopes high and you will get out of this mess soon.

I'll let you guys know when my attorney receives the certified copy. Meanwhile, I'll be glad to answer any questions, and see you all in I-140 threads.
Congrats, and good luck for the next steps. Don't forget to update us when you get the papers!

Congratulate!! Hope my status can change soon.

Amazing news. If you haven't seen it, June's Visa Bulletin was released this afternoon. HUGE progress for all categories.

Stay the course! Good things are happening!!!!

- India: EB-2: From 01/08/03 to 04/01/2004, EB-3: From 08/01/2002 to 06/01/2003, Other Worker: From Unavailable to 10/01/2001
- China: EB-2: From 04/22/2005 to 01/01/2006, EB-3: From 08/01/2002 to 06/01/2003, Other Worker: From Unavailable to 10/01/2001
- Mexico: EB-3: From 05/15/2001 to 06/01/2003, Other Workers: From Unavailable to 10/01/2001
- Philippines: EB-3: From 08/01/2003 to 06/01/2005, Other Workers: From Unavailable to 10/01/2001
- Other Countries: EB-3: From 08/01/2003 to 06/01/2005

AWESOME!!!!

Received LC hard copy from DBEC

The JUne Bulletin is unbelieveable indeed !!!

Just a quick note to post that i have received my LC hard copy. Took about 10 calendar days.

PD: Dec 02
EB3
RIR converted on Mar 28 '07
Approved: May 04

By Gods grace, My LC is certified after 5 years and 1 month

PD:Apr 2002
Non RIR EB3
45 letter: Feb 2006 & replied
D-05145-xxxxx
RIR Conversion on Mar 30, 2007

Hi ,

PD EB-3/Nov 2002 /KS /TR
45 days letter recieved and replied on Feb 2006.
Request to change to RIR sent to DOL on March 26 2007.
as of today it shows TR -In Process .
most of my coworkers with later PD has got labor certified last week . The visa dates are current for me .but I have not recieved the labor so cant do anything.
anybody in the same boat ?

my LC is approved...

PD: sep 2004.
TR-RiR was filed in 24'th March 2007.

LC shown certified on website 05/09/2007.