TR to RIR conversion tracker

Original LC papers received today.

Guys,

I am happy to announce that we received my original LC papers today.My lawyer just called me 10 minutes back for this good news.

Online Certification date: 04/26/2007
Original Papers received date: 05/18/2007.

Thanks.

- BharatPremi

I-140 Preimum Processing Halted - but for substitute labor only

I read at shusterman.com that USCIS halted premium processing for I-140 and it freaked my out. With little research I found out that it is just for substitute labor only. Please see the link below:

http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/PPSPermRule051707.pdf

If someone thinks any different then please share your thoughts..

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,
Today my status changed from TR to RIR. It is still in "IN-process". A small step towards the final results.

It might be a coincidence that since past 2 weeks I have been putting pressure on my HR and Lawyer for the follow up with DOL. Initially para-legal said not to worry. But I persisted with my HR to call the DOL showing the various postings on this forum which had later submission date for the RIR Conversion. Looks like it worked.

Last edited by a moderator:
A little turtle move.

Status changed to be RIR In process today.

After seeing some threads telling to ask lawyer to call, I did that too for the past 2 weeks. Coincidence? don't know but there's nothing to loose.

At last Certified !!

Hello Guys,

Oh!! my God!!.. I could not belive my eyes.. at last I saw my case says as CERTIFIED!!.. Thank you all for your help. This forum is keeping me alive until now.

Well I had submitted my RIR convesion way back in Dec 06. Today I see CERTIFIED online. Now wait begins for hardcopy..

PD: 04/21/2003
MA
Philly BEC
RIR Coversion sent 12/19/06
status changed to RIR in the month of Jan I think..
Certified- 5/21/2007

At last Certified!!..

Hello Guys,

Oh!! my God!!.. I could not belive my eyes.. at last I saw my case says as CERTIFIED!!.. Thank you all for your help. This forum is keeping me alive until now.

Well I had submitted my RIR convesion way back in Dec 06. Today I see CERTIFIED online. Now wait begins for hardcopy..

Hang on guys.. your turn will come soon!!..

PD: 04/21/2003
MA, EB3
Philly BEC
RIR Coversion sent 12/19/06
status changed to RIR in the month of Jan I think..
Certified- 5/21/2007

Received original in mail.

Today my laywer said she has received original.

PD:Apr 2002
Non RIR EB3
45 letter: Feb 2006 & replied
D-05145-xxxxx
RIR Conversion on Mar 30, 2007
Original received: May -21- 2007

Has any one received approved letter from BEC at your home after you got certified?

Has any one received approved letter from BEC at your home after you got certified?
Today my laywer said she has received original.

Original received: May -21- 2007

Change of employer under RIR

Can anyone share info on how to change an employer if the RIR is still pending with PBEC? Thanks in advance!

LC Papers Received

My attorney has just informed me that my certified LC papers have been received by their office. This officially marks the end of my PBEC journey. Of course, the Green Card journey is far from over, but this marks a very significant milestone. I wish all the best to the folks that are still waiting, I hope everyone sees a positive outcome soon. :)

My lawyer confirmed receipt of documents from DBEC on 05/19/2007. It showed up as 'certifed' online on 05/04/2007, roughly about 2 weeks to get the papers.

I just checked mine today. It showed as certified. About a week ago, it was changed to RIR in process.

It took exactly 5 years. Finally...

Waiting for paperwork.

Certified Lca Received

Certified LCA received by my attorney today. I noticed that LCA has certified date of May 10,2007 and online status was changed to certified on May 14, 2007. There seems to be some delay between actual certification and its reflection in the online status system.

I know that we all are worried about ridiculous proposed changed in the new immigration bill. This bill appears to be one step forward and two steps backward. It is going to benefit 12 million illegal immigrants, but make legalized immigration more difficult than ever.

I just hope that whatever these lawyers do, at least they exempt people who are alerady in the pipeline and have waited number of years in DOL mess!!