TR to RIR conversion tracker

Finally status shows as Certified.

After checking with my Lawyer to check the status, Lawyer informed me that the status is now showing as certified. Now waiting for the papers.

EB3, DBEC
PD: 10/03
Converted to RIR: 12/06

Anyone heard the good news of receiving "original LC" papers in the latest batch? Mine showed approved on 17th and nothing yet.

Of course, my lawyer can be it's own kind of pain on top of BEC pain. Lawyer could take it's own sweet 1 week to let me know or do anything further about it.

Anyone heard the good news of receiving "original LC" papers in the latest batch? Mine showed approved on 17th and nothing yet.

Of course, my lawyer can be it's own kind of pain on top of BEC pain. Lawyer could take it's own sweet 1 week to let me know or do anything further about it.
It took 18 days in my case to get the LC papers, and more for some others. It should be on its way.

Finally got certified

Guys,
I have some good news to share.. I finally see that my LC is certified now!!

PD 02/2003 (DBEC)
certified 05/29/2007

A step closer.....

Another small step for mankind....
My Status changed from TR In Process to RIR In Process, See signature for details.

I am in the difficult situation. Till yesterday my case was showing as TR in progress although it was filed from TR to RIR and now it shows as closed. Has anyone been in the same situation. Also, why does the BEC close cases, my attorney never heard back on any additional infos requested and all of sudden it says closed and I was hoping to see certified. Here are my details
MA, EB3 - NON-RIR
Priority Date: March, 05
RIR-conversion Sent: March 28, 07
Case Status Never changed to RIR
Case Status as of May 29th - Closed

Certified paperwork

My paperwork took 10 days to arrive at Attorney's office.

I am in the difficult situation. Till yesterday my case was showing as TR in progress although it was filed from TR to RIR and now it shows as closed. Has anyone been in the same situation. Also, why does the BEC close cases, my attorney never heard back on any additional infos requested and all of sudden it says closed and I was hoping to see certified. Here are my details
MA, EB3 - NON-RIR
Priority Date: March, 05
RIR-conversion Sent: March 28, 07
Case Status Never changed to RIR
Case Status as of May 29th - Closed

I've read it somewhere in here http://www.foreignlaborcert.doleta.gov/
that if there's any discrepancy in status, you should contact them. Hope it's just an error...

My LC approval arrived

Hello Everybody,

My lawyer received my LC approval today. We are preparing to file I140/I485.

Here is my info and so long!

PD: 11/23/03
From State: MA
TR to RIR package sent: March 27, 2007
Status changed to RIR in process: May 9, 2007
Status certified: May 18, 2007
LC approval arrived: May 30, 2007

I am in the difficult situation. Till yesterday my case was showing as TR in progress although it was filed from TR to RIR and now it shows as closed. Has anyone been in the same situation. Also, why does the BEC close cases, my attorney never heard back on any additional infos requested and all of sudden it says closed and I was hoping to see certified.
The case is automatically closed if BEC does not process it within a certain period of time (I'd guess it's a month). Make your lawyer/employer call them to find out more.

I wanted to share good news that after long long long 4 years and 1 month, my lawyer has received the hard copy of LC. She didn't tell me this until I called and asked if she have it.

This forum has given me a lot of emotional support over last 4 years. I wish everyone who is still waiting good luck. See you all in 140/485 forums.

Cheers!!

I wanted to share good news that after long long long 4 years and 1 month, my lawyer has received the hard copy of LC. She didn't tell me this until I called and asked if she have it.

This forum has given me a lot of emotional support over last 4 years. I wish everyone who is still waiting good luck. See you all in 140/485 forums.

Cheers!!

Congrats!

Hello Everybody,

My lawyer received my LC approval today. We are preparing to file I140/I485.

Here is my info and so long!

PD: 11/23/03
From State: MA
TR to RIR package sent: March 27, 2007
Status changed to RIR in process: May 9, 2007
Status certified: May 18, 2007
LC approval arrived: May 30, 2007
Congrats!

I am waiting for 3 months now !! Don't know when its certified.
Anyone else waiting for so long? Any information from your Attorneys?

Same here, my conversion request was sent on March 08, it's been over 2.5 months now. The only consolation is when my status changed to 'RIR in process' last week, but looking at your signature, that doesn't seem like much of of a consolation.

A few weeks back almost anyone whose status changed to 'RIR in Process' would have their case Certified within a few days. Seems like that is not the case anymore. Everyone I know of at work who applied at the same time already have their cases certified and approved I-140s through premium processing.

Now this CIR bill discussion has me worried with the May 21 submission deadline for I-140 applications. Not sure how much to read into that but there always seems to be another major hurdle coming up after any progress. Most of us finally have our PD current, but if true this CIR bill will just wipe everything out :(.

Thank you all for sharing the information. My status got changed to "RIR-In Process" 22 days back and still waiting(PBEC).

Please see my signature for more info.
--------------------
NC EB3 - TR
PD: May 2004
PBEC, H1-B 9th year
45 Day Letter replied: Jan 2006
RIR Package submitted: MAR 26, 2007
Status changed to RIR-In Process: MAY 08, 2007
Still waiting.....

I am worried whether I can apply for I-140 and I-485 in June. If priority dates retrogress again in July's bulletin (which we will know on June 15th) I miss the opportunity and I dont know how long I should wait again get that chance.

I am in the same boat

I am here waiting since March 14th. See my signature for details. Though, it wouldn't make any difference for me since its going to take at least a year for my priority date to become current.

I am worried whether I can apply for I-140 and I-485 in June. If priority dates retrogress again in July's bulletin (which we will know on June 15th) I miss the opportunity and I dont know how long I should wait again get that chance.

Last edited by a moderator: