TR to RIR conversion tracker

Quick Question: My employer is receiving resume in response to newspaper/internal advertisement. Some of the candidates do not qualify based upon educational and/or experience criteria mentioned in the advertisements. Does my employer HAVE to interview these candidates in order to reject them or ?? Thanks in advance for your feedback.
Based on what my attorney did they reject the candidates if they don't qualify. And if they do qualify you need to interview them.

"Final Review" Status

Hello all,

I have a RIR case from Dec./2004.

I got a screen shot answer from the Philladelphia Backlog Center and It shows my case status in "Final Review". the thing is that my rate of pay is 25000 and the prevaling wages shows 27868. it's like 90%.

Do you think my Labor Certification will be denied for this reason? any opinion or experience will be apreciated.

Thanks.

Different case

Hello All,
My case is completely diffrenet. My employer filed for RIR in Jan 2005. Jan 20, 2007 the case status is showing TR. We worried a lot and filed for TR-RIR request(Hold harmeless). Got the reply from DOL to proceed for RIR.

This is because, we sent he request to DOL, stating that our case is RIR when filed. We didn't get any reply.

Can you suggest what to do?

Reply to GCkiTalash

You should be able to straightaway reject them. The interview needs to happen only if they qualify according to the resume process and on the basis of their resumes.

Hi, ALL:

Have any one here heard April.1 deadline could be extend?
Since I received RIR email a few days ago, I find out I may not meet April.1 deadline.

Thanks in advance!!

You should be able to straightaway reject them. The interview needs to happen only if they qualify according to the resume process and on the basis of their resumes.

Thanks gkrish. If we reject any person without interview then do we have to mention their name/info on the recruitment report sent to BEC or just for those people that are actually interviewed?

Conversion Update

Just to share my experience. My lawyer sent TR-RIR conversion on 15th to Dallas and today my Processing Type changed to RIR. Hope to see the final change within next 7 days.

Reply to GCkiTalash

Thanks gkrish. If we reject any person without interview then do we have to mention their name/info on the recruitment report sent to BEC or just for those people that are actually interviewed?
I believe you need to include all the applicants name/info and the reasons for rejection in the report (even if they are not interviewed). For e.g. an applicant might have applied but his resume does not reflect the qualifications asked for.In this case, you need to state that such a person had applied and was rejected because he did not qualify as per whats in his resume.

My case is certified

Hello All,

Today my case is certified. Details are as under:

Priority date: May 2001/ TR
Had received NOF and employer had submitted salary survey that they follow.
State : MI
45 day letter: January 2006
November 1: Decision to convert to RIR from TR
Advertisement in November - 2 consequtive sundays. No salary mentioned in ads. Other method - company web site, Incentive to employee for recommandation, Internal posting with my current salary. We had not asked DOL for any prevailing wage determination
January 2007: Completed all paper work but lawyers decided to send email and wait for reply.
Sent RIR package on 1st February.
Certified on 23rd February.

ETA Case no: D-5173*......

Good Luck to all.

TR -> RIR coversion, Status - Data Review

Hello,

My TR -> RIR conversion was filed on Jan 10 (PD: 5/5/03) and online status shows as Type: RIR and Case Status: DATA REVIEW.

Some of my coworker who filed of conversion around same time have their labor certified already but their Case Status was In Process.

Are there other foru members in same boat. Will my attorney calling DBEC help?

Thanks

APS
PD: May 5, 2003
TR -> RIR conversion: Jan 10
DBEC Case# D-05188-01***

Priority Date portability

Hello All,

If labor cleared and I-140 approved, can that person carry the priority date to the next employer?. Does he need to wait for 180 days upon approval of I-140 to port the date?. My attorney says we can port the date to next employer upon approval of I-140. Is that true?. Please let me know. I need help on this.

Thanks..

I Don't Know How But My Case Shows As Rir
And Process To From Ca Pd 4/25/2001

did you apply as RIR before and changed to TR and now to RIR is that right.
mine is around same pd from CA and applied as RIR and now shows TR and requested to correct the mistake to dol and hvn't changed my process type and hvn't recieved any email from dol. waiting...........

thanks

My PD is Oct 2003 (atlanta).This is pending in P-BEC. My lawyer sent the RIR conversion package last week,When can I expect the case to be converted to RIR or better the approval:)

My PD is Oct 2003 (atlanta).This is pending in P-BEC. My lawyer sent the RIR conversion package last week,When can I expect the case to be converted to RIR or better the approval:)

how long did your employer posted the position internally and/or company's website?

GC_Pain_03,

So how much time after you sent the recruitement data and the whole package that it got converted to RIR at PBEC ?