TR to RIR conversion tracker

Still waiting

Anyone here still waiting for the case status to change to RIR if package has been sent more than a month. My conversion packge was sent on Dec 13th but still no update. :(

Anyone here still waiting for the case status to change to RIR if package has been sent more than a month. My conversion packge was sent on Dec 13th but still no update. :(
You are not alone. My wife's conversion package was also sent around Dec 13th. There was no update until late this afternoon: the status was changed from In Process to Data Review, but process type is still shown as TR. The lawyer also sent the process type correction request to DOL a couple of weeks ago and got a notice from DOL saying that they received so many this kind of requests and they need a few weeks to give proper response. :(

Hope we could get some good news soon. Good luck!

RIR Certified

Hi Guys,

I have been posting about the TR-> RIR conversion cases which got certified within few weeks from filing the actual packet. All of them which i posted were of my colleagues.

Today finally mine got "CERTIFIED" online.

At 10am it was "IN PROCESS". At 10:20am it changed to "CERTIFIED".

TR PD: NOV 2003
DBEC: D-05220-91xxx
Sent email intent to convert to RIR on Jan 17th 2007
Online status changed from TR to RIR Jan 19th 2007
Converted to RIR and packet sent on Jan 22nd 2007
Online Status :CERTIFIED. Mar 05, 2007

Good luck to all the guys who are waiting.

Kaushiks,

That is good news !

I have almost similar dates (a couple of dates diff)...but the status still shows TR- In Process.

Got a communication from my lawyer saying that the process is in no way chronological and some of them filed in Dec are lying around while most of them getting converted within weeks like yours, with DBEC marginally better at that.

He also mentioned that they have got many conversion requests in the past few weeks that is causing the delay. He will file an enquiry if we hear nothing from PBEC in the next 3-4 weeks

InTheMoment,

I still think most of the RIR conversion cases would get CERTIFIED in March. The past week i have heard alteast from a dozen of my colleagues who got their labor certified. Most of them filed for RIR conversion in January. Good luck to you too.

Certified

Finally after 4 years and 11 month of wait, I saw CERTIFIED. :)

Thank you every one for all the support and good luck to every one waiting for getting the same good news.

Hang in there.....it will happen !

question

Hi, everyone,

I have a question on the conversion. Is the employer supposed to do advertisement, internal posting, interviewing etc after requsting a conversion? I see that many of you submitted packet within several weeks after requesting the conversion, did your employers do the recruitment in the several weeks? If not, what's included in the packet?

Thanks, everyone.

Hi Guys,

I have been posting about the TR-> RIR conversion cases which got certified within few weeks from filing the actual packet. All of them which i posted were of my colleagues.

Today finally mine got "CERTIFIED" online.

At 10am it was "IN PROCESS". At 10:20am it changed to "CERTIFIED".

TR PD: NOV 2003
DBEC: D-05220-91xxx
Sent email intent to convert to RIR on Jan 17th 2007
Online status changed from TR to RIR Jan 19th 2007
Converted to RIR and packet sent on Jan 22nd 2007
Online Status :CERTIFIED. Mar 05, 2007

Good luck to all the guys who are waiting.

RIR Conversion packet

Yes the conversion packet should include the recuitment activities done by the company which includes advertisments, received resumes, interviewing qualified candidates if any...etc. Apart from that they also do the PW Determination before sending the packet.

Hi, everyone,

I have a question on the conversion. Is the employer supposed to do advertisement, internal posting, interviewing etc after requsting a conversion? I see that many of you submitted packet within several weeks after requesting the conversion, did your employers do the recruitment in the several weeks? If not, what's included in the packet?

Thanks, everyone.

When?

Submitted the Conversion package on 2/22/07, Did not change from TR to RIR yet. When? How many days it will take to change? Frustated man!

I won the megamillions jackpot ....

.... actually I didn't but my LC status shows "certified" online after 4 year and 8 months.

My details:

EB2 CA PD : 07/02
Never made to regional
45 Day Letter : 04/06
Replied - 10 days later
RIR conversion pkt sent : 02/12/07
Online status changed to RIR : 02/26/07
Online status changed to Certified : 03/06/07

I have got depressed several times in the last 4 yrs about the LCbut with this portal I always managed to keep up my hopes - being in the compiany of likes was really helpful.

Thanks,
longtime_wait - over

No response to RIR-conversion rmail yet!

My lawyer says that she hasn't still received a response to the "hold harmless" email she sent to PBEC on Jan 12. Anyone else in the same boat?

Case certified :)

The status is shown certified for my wife's case today. Here are some details for the case. It might be helpful to somebody here.

PD: 09/2004
DBEC
Orignal Type: Non-RIR
Conversion Package sent to DOL based on 10/6 rule: 12/12/2006
Status Changed from TR-In Process to TR-Data Review: 3/1/2007
Status Changed from TR-In Data Review to RIR-In Process: 3/2/2007
DOL called the lawyer regarding PW: 3/5/2007 morning
The lawyer responded by email to DOL after confirming the wage with the employer: 3/5/2007 afternoon
DOL responded to lawyer saying the cases was recommended for approval: 3/6/2007 morning
Status shown certified: 03/08/2007.

Based on the way DOL worked on this case, I can imagine DOL is really working hard to clear the cases. Good luck to everybody in this forum.

What State? EB?

The status is shown certified for my wife's case today. Here are some details for the case. It might be helpful to somebody here.

PD: 09/2004
DBEC
Orignal Type: Non-RIR
Conversion Package sent to DOL based on 10/6 rule: 12/12/2006
Status Changed from TR-In Process to TR-Data Review: 3/1/2007
Status Changed from TR-In Data Review to RIR-In Process: 3/2/2007
DOL called the lawyer regarding PW: 3/5/2007 morning
The lawyer responded by email to DOL after confirming the wage with the employer: 3/5/2007 afternoon
DOL responded to lawyer saying the cases was recommended for approval: 3/6/2007 morning
Status shown certified: 03/08/2007.

Based on the way DOL worked on this case, I can imagine DOL is really working hard to clear the cases. Good luck to everybody in this forum.

Congrats!!!

Could you please let us know what state that your wife case was initially filed? And EB category (EB2 or EB3)?

Thank you.
TxTramDream