TR to RIR conversion tracker

Thank you very much for your response.
My attorney said the same thing initially and retracted on that.

How about Job Order posted in state's job site? do we need to mention the PW, i guess we should, if you can check with your attorney that would be great.

cmishra said:
We are advertising without the wage information. The attorney expects to get this info by the time they start recruitment (review resumes) based on ads. My attorney is murthy.com law firm and I believe they know what they are doing.

TR case now showing RIR

My case used to be TR (RD 8/03 - 45 day letter 3/06). Today my case is showing RIR. We haven't received any RI from BEC or requested for RIR conversion. Is this an error?

Thanks,
longgcwisher

win2007 said:
Was the recruitment done before your case was transferred to BEC? Among those approved Non-RIR cases, I believe most of them are remanded cases or the ones whose recruitments were done before transferred to BECs. Even for some of them were claimed for being approved after the recent conversion, I kind of doubt the approval reason is because of conversion. If there was no recruitment done for your case before, I would say it is a very good sign showing that BECs really work fast now.

My recruitment efforts were done during Nov-Dec 2006. Hope this answer your question.

any acks ?

Any more acknowlegements ?

'Intent to Convert to RIR' sent to DBEC on 17Jan06. No acknowledgement yet.

PD - 03/04
case# - D-05222-979**
no 45day letter.
case continuation sent to dbec.
case status - in process

dallasBlue said:
Any more acknowlegements ?

'Intent to Convert to RIR' sent to DBEC on 17Jan06. No acknowledgement yet.

PD - 03/04
case# - D-05222-979**
no 45day letter.
case continuation sent to dbec.
case status - in process

Nothing, Nothing and Nothing....

No response yet to conversion email

My intent email to convert to RIR under the 'hold harmless' policy was sent to DBEC on Jan 22(last day of the deadline). We have not heard back anything yet. From the earlier posts it looks like it might take at least 2 weeks or more. And given that there might be a surge towards the end of the deadline date, it might take some more time for the acknowledgements to come in. So, I would it at least 3 weeks. Our plan to begin recruiting activites is somewhere arounf mid Feb.

It would be interesting to get a count of how many conversions took place under this poilcy. Maybe roma77's tracking file might reflect that in the next 2 weeks or so.

got the response..

BEC took a week to reply back..

MA / Non-RIR / EB3
PD : 12-12-2003
Forwarded to DBEC from State: Aug 2005
45D Letter Recv/Replied : Jan 2006/Jan 2006
TR to RIR Conversion Submitted : Jan.19,2007
Response from BEC: Jan.26, 2007

How long??

People who saw their cases change to RIR on the online status check web site, how long did it take after making the request?

My lawyer sent the email on 18th...but the system is stil showing NON-RIR.

Thanks in advance.

fastergcwanted said:
People who saw their cases change to RIR on the online status check web site, how long did it take after making the request?

Thanks in advance.

It appears that teh PBEC is a bid behind with the emails. DBEC is send ing them much faster.

Received email response from DBEC

Received the response email with the PW from DBEC this morning. They took only 6 business days to respond, which is pretty good.

OR/EB3/non-RIR
PD: Dec 2002
Conversion email sent : Jan 22 '07
Response recd: Jan 30 '07

When does the Online Status Change?

Hello guys,
Does the online status change after BEC responds to your email with PW information or does it change after BEC receives all the paperwork for the conversion? Anybody has any insight?
Thanks,

fastergcwanted said:

Thanks in advance.

dallasBlue said:
gkrish, does your case show rir now on the dol online website ? thanks

No. It still shows TR. I wont be surprised if it takes a while for the status to change.
But anyways, it should not matter since the email response from DBEC is enough to start the recruiting activities.

TR->RIR

Hi,
My attorney send the conversion mail to DBEC on 5th Jan and we are already placing the newspaper ads as well as on web. I have not received the acknowledgement yet. My question is:

1. Can we conduct an interview without getting an acknowledge because it contains PW.
2. What happens if you get the PW much higher than your present salary or what you have filed in ETA 750 filed in 2001

Pl. advise.

PD 30th April 2001 Non RIR EB3
45 dys letter Rep Oct 2005
Request sent on 5th Jan 2007 fron TR-> RIR
still waiting for ack.

Thanks in advance

Neeraj

Whats next?

Guys,

I asked my Lawyer yesterday about the Tracker still showing as TR and where are we in the process? I got an e-mail saying that "The website is not always updated. I received the prevailing wage determination and sent the posting to HR. I will let you know when I receive the documents from HR and submit them to the Dept. of Labor."

Then I called my HR "How long it would take for us to send the required documents to the Lawyer? I got an e-mail saying that "The posting hit the 10 day mark on Friday so I'll send the docs back to Lawyer today"

What does this mean "The posting hit the 10 day mark".?

After my lawyer receive the documents then it will change to RIR or directly get Certified? OR are there any other process before getting Certified?

Thanks

Clarity

There has been a lot of discussion on what documents to sent, what will happen after the e-mail is sent, when will it change to RIR etc. Well let me enlighten a bit on this based on my own experience.

The e-mail: This is just to notify the BEC of your intent to file for RIR. This way they won't start your non-RIR process (issue job orders). Then you have time till April 01, 2007 to send the papers for conversion i.e the application for conversion and the recruitment report

Changing to RIR online: This will happen only when they receive the above by mail and they approve the conversion.

Recruitment process: The prevailing wage is procured from the state SWA and based on this, an internal posting for the job is put up for 10 days. In this addition to this advertisements are placed too (the where & duration is based on DOL guideline). Your company then completes the recruitment process based on these advertisements and sends the results to the lawyer, who then puts these as a part of the application for conversion.

As far as I am concerned, I am in a stage where my application and recruitement report was sent on Jan 23rd. Now I just have to wait for the conversion and then approval. The conversion an certification was done for a friend of mine in span of 2 weeks, back in November. It might take longer now based on the higher number of appications BEC's might be receiving.

If anyone is/was in the same stage as mine, please let us know how long it took for conversion and certification.

2. The company has to agree to pay 100% of the PW "AFTER" GC is issued.

gneerajg said:
Hi,
My attorney send the conversion mail to DBEC on 5th Jan and we are already placing the newspaper ads as well as on web. I have not received the acknowledgement yet. My question is:

1. Can we conduct an interview without getting an acknowledge because it contains PW.
2. What happens if you get the PW much higher than your present salary or what you have filed in ETA 750 filed in 2001

Pl. advise.

PD 30th April 2001 Non RIR EB3
45 dys letter Rep Oct 2005
Request sent on 5th Jan 2007 fron TR-> RIR
still waiting for ack.

Thanks in advance

Neeraj

Case type changed from TR to RIR

Hi,
I just checked the web site and saw the case type changed to RIR from TR
We did not send any conversion request to the BRC as my recruitment was completed in 2004 before it was sent to SFO from AZ, which was then sent to Dallas BRC

Need to know if this is normal or any other screw up on the Dallas side

Is any one else in this position

My PD - Dec 2002
EB2 TR from AZ
45 day letter was received and sent back in june 2005

Thanks

quick question about TR-> RIR recruitment

TR-> RIR process only need 10 days post in company web site?
or it need post ad on local news paper as well?

Thanks in advance!!