Tomorrow my approval proofs dengdeng's theory

harapattawaiter

Registered Users (C)
My RFE was generated on 27th Jan, replied on 16th Feb 2004 updated on 18th Feb 2004. Tomorrow exact 30 days are going to be finished, according to dengdeng I should get approved by tomorrow. Lets see how it goes, wish me best of luck for tomorrow.
Hope tomorrow I could change my nickname from harapattawaiter to harapattaholder :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
what is harapatta?

Our RFE could be generated by same officer, 1 day apart, asking for same kinds of evidence.

But no guarantee officers work on Friday, if not tomorrow, wait for Monday. :)

harapatta means Green Card :D :D
But why officer wont work on Fridays. I am keeping my fingers crossed, dengdeng is this the trend of approvals have you seen other cases also getting approved on 30th day

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I have seen one other person got approved exactly one month after the RFE issued. That's why I have a feeling today I'll be approved. I know about the 30 day shelf thing BCIS used to deal with RFE cases.

MY RFE received by BCIS on 20th NOV ... so it's 3+ months !
well I got 2nd finger print after replied RFE.

RD:4/12/2002
RFE received : 11/20/2003
2nd FP : 1/6/2004

3rd EAD RD : 2/9/2004

dengdeng no offense to you - but I have to make a comment here. You had a lot of theories previously too and none of them seemed to have worked, I mean even 50% of the cases. By now everyone who is active on this forum would have realized that USCIS is very unpredictable. So in my view all these theories give a false info to the new members.

Franctic you might be correct.
For me I had recieved RFE on June 13 2003 and replied and RFE got updated on July 7 2003.Done 2nd FP on 11-01-2003 and also 3rd FP 02-07-2004 after my approval on Jan 28 .
BCIS is unpredictable.
Harapatta keep your fingers crossed

Nothing happened today, checked BCIS site couple of times but same old message. IT looks like denddeng theory is senseless. No theory applies to BCIS. I am disappointed. :mad: :mad:

harapattawaiter!

Good luck man! I hope you will soon become
harapattaholder. If not today, next week.
You don't have to wait much longer now!

harapattawaiter, what is your RD , ND, FP details ?

Let's try another theory :D

I am expecting my approval before 6th April ! How ?

90 days from 2nd FP, RFE already replied..... so I am all set.

If nothing happened before 6th April, then I am going to stuck in long Q..... there are 9980 485 applications in April 2002 .... then only hope from our 485 Litigation !

Still no luck, checked couple of times but still the old message.
Today I also got reminder from my HR person that your EAD is expiring on 16th MAy and you need to submit new card before that date. I applied 2 week ago my 3rd EAD