Tomorrow my approval proofs dengdeng's theory

I too agree that this theory is wrong.

I also got an RFE and sent the reply on Jan 4, 2004. They received it on Jan 6, 2004 and updated the site on the same day afternoon.

But I did not get the approval so far even after nearly 2 months.

dengdeng but my FP was expired long time ago and went for Finger printing twice, one on 19th Sep 2003 and another on 6th Jan 2004. It looks like no t heory works for BCIS, we are at there mercy.

maybe then. Works for me though. Just wait patiently. You submitted RFE 10 days later than mine, so this could be the reason. Just wait, your days will come!

are yaar, Haraa patta also means dollar bill ( green notes ). Maybe god is misinterpreting your name and giving you dollar bills instead.....:D :D :D

harapattawaiter

I changed my mind, I just spoke to a lawyer about sueing you. Everytime I see a update from you on this thread, I think you got your approval but everyrime I see the same message from you, asking dengdeng about his theory.

You will see a notice from my lawyer very soon. :) :D

my new theory, anyone uses userid such as dengdeng(wait wait), harappttawaiter(wait) have to suffer long time waiting.
So name yourself some cheerful user ids, such as "soonbeapproved", "approvalahead", "nowaiting".....

:D

So far the theory of getting approved when you apply for 3rd EAD or when your FP is expiring seem to be true based on the law of induction. Your application's RD should be past or near their processing dates. You are welcome to cite instances where it is false. Another theory to get approved is become part of the plaintiffs for the law-suit.

Dengdeng,
I changed my name. I'll have my GC sooner. Should we call green cards "pink" or "yellow" cards. They are not really green.