To All RFE Approval waiters

YAHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My attorney called and received the approval notice!!!!!!

There are mixed emotion in my mind, will write more later

Thanks everyone who emotionally writing their encourage words to me..

Thanks
icgex

Congratulation!!

I have called IIO again 12/14, and my case is still pending, not assign to an examiner, need to wait to another 60 days according to the officer I called. Advice!!! Thanks in advance.

did you not send Birth certificate while applying for 485.

did you not send Birth certificate while applying for 485. Under what circumstances they issue RFE for BC.

Thanks

Thanks

HI Domlur, I just reached home and kinda dissapointed because I haven\'t receive the notice yet. My attorney said she will send it immediately by certified mail. Forgot to ask her about about my AD..
Will post after I receive that.

To those who got approved recently, kindly please share some info when to receive your own courtesy copy from INS?

Thanks!!!! and good luck everyone and I\'ll update the track until everyone in the list is approved!!!

Updated on 12/17/01 @ 9:00pm

My AD is 12/12/01. AVM is updated for both my wife and myself.

Added IT_ENGINEER - RFE 12/14/01

approved

RD 10/2, ND 11/1. Get REF 11/20 about Marriage certificate, reply 12/5. Approved on 12-12. Get Approved letter 12-17. AVM never changed until today.

Thanks a lot for others to share information

Approved

Please update my information. I have recived approval notice yesterday. Case was approved on Dec 10th after Birt C. RFE. good luck to every one.

RFE Approved

Case approved , Thank You ICGEX for all your efforts in maintaining the RFE tracker file

Details

NSC EB2 RIR , I485 May 2000 , FP April 2001 , RFE Nov 26 ,2001 Birth Cert
RFE Sent Dec 5 ,2001 ( Express Mail ), RFE AVM Ack Dec 6,2001
Approval Date - Dec 12,2001 , AVM Ack Dec 17,2001
Approval Notice received on Dec 17,2001

BC RFE Received.... Questions

Received RFE for self and wife on 12/12/01 for BC. My BC was issued by the hospital, which was not accepted and we had taken out a duplicate BC for wife which had a date of 2000, so that was rejected.

RD 10/13/00 ND 11/06/00 EB3 Others.

Any suggestions on where to look for format of Affadavit for BC. Is Mother\'s Affadavit accepted. Also, do I have to send an affadavit for non-availability of BC too in this case... did those who receive BC RFEs submit a non-availability Affadavit.

Thanks

Updated on 12/19/01 @ 8:30

NSC1000, I think you can find the format from the thread in the board

Thanks and pls. add me to the list too

Thanks ICGEX

Also, pls. add me to the list

RFE Issued 12/12/01
Reason: BC

Good news heard on AVM

Hi All, Heard the news the case is approved this morning for both me and wife. Plese update \'domlur\' AD 12/19/01 Waiting for notice and PP stamping...

Good luck to all and God bless.