To All RFE Approval waiters

Updated on 12/10/01 8:05am

Validity of Status is issued usually if you entered the country as student visa and later on OPT then H1B...they wanted to make sure you did not illegal stay in the states.. what you would do is to make a copy of your passport, and clearly stated that, your entry date, visa dates, and I-94.. and your I-20, H1-B approvals...

Hope that helps..

Please add my info

I-485 RD 10/12/00
RFE 11/13/01 (missing signature on one document)
RFE replied on 11/27/01
(AVM) received by INS on 11/28/01

waiting for further information

I sent my RFE on Nov 14th. The AVM still says they sent RFE on Nov 1st

Guys, Is that normal in some cases it takes 3-4 weeks to get the AVM updated that they received the RFE? How many days will it take after receiving the RFE.

is this normal

RD 10/00 ND 11/00
Get REF 11-20, send REF 12-3. AVM never changed and always say "It takes 330-360...";

Thanks

Does your lawyer keep a tracking # for the RFE sent?

Check with your lawyer and also call IIO, it is a good reason to call IIO to ask if they receive that rather than call in to ask what the status is...

Just a suggestion.

p/s will add nilu1 and yxy detail into the text file tomorrow..

track#

My lawyer put wrong track# on the REF. I required him to send another one. He thought it is not necessary. Any opionion? Thanks

hi yxy, I would suggest

you to call your attorney to correct it and re-do it again. You paid him to handle the litigation but s/he did it wrong, so, s/he has responsibility to get it right..

that\'s my opinion..

AVM not updated

My wife sent RFE on JUL-26, AVM never updated. It still says that we have sent you the RFE on......
We called IIO after 2 months and confirmed that they have received the RFE. AVM still not updated nor did we receive the approval

Updated on 12/12/01 @ 8:40PM

Added June Law

ANyone who got their approval, please post and share your good news..

Thanks

p/s HI MM, 485APPROVAL WAITING, NSC00, AA485, RJ, UTMO, GJ786... any news from you guys??

Updated on 12/13/01 @ 12:00PM

Analysis of the approval date we sampled here:
5 approvals on week-ending 11/25 (approved on 11/19/01)
6 approvals on week-ending 12/02 (approved on 11/28/01)
4 approvals on week-ending 12/02 (approved on 11/29/01)
3 approvals on week-ending 12/09 (approved on 12/04/01)

It looks like the RFE cases are approved in a batch order... but why no one is approved in this week??

Anyway, this is NSC.. no one can predict that...