TN Visa Denied [USCIS]

sellab

My company used Fragomen to file my TN Visa. They have a terrible reputation. (look them up on yelp)

I am Canadian. I received an RFE, and then today, received a denial.
I am shocked as I have been approved for multiple TN visas prior to this, and have been living in the States for a while. I am really not sure who is to blame ...Trump, Fragomen...

My question is, can I go to the border or airport to reapply? Alternatively, considering staying in Canada and working from here for the same company then doing an L visa transfer in one year. Admittedly, the L visa is the more attractive one, as it is dual intent, and also is 7 years long.

Any thought/advice/feedback?

HI. .

Please provide detail explanation on why your TN was denied?

What profession did you apply ...systems analyst ? Management consultant?

And what's your education?

Computer Systems Analyst. Same category that I had been approved for in 2016, and in 2017 through USCIS for two different companies and for the exact same role, with the EXACT SAME TITLE. I was applying for the role of Sales Engineer, for the third time. But with a different company.

HI. .

Please provide detail explanation on why your TN was denied?

What profession did you apply ...systems analyst ? Management consultant?

And what's your education?
I just checked the status on the USCIS website today, and the law firm will probably receive the mailed letter detailing the reasons for denial on Monday so I will know more.
However, according to the law firm, the RFE was issued as "USCIS is challenging your background claiming that your background (Information Technology and Business Administration) is not related to the position of Systems Engineer, a Computer Systems Analyst category"

I never got to see the RFE, or the TN petition even though I requested it. Against firm policy apparently. They have not been very forthright, and it took them 3 weeks to figure out how to respond to the RFE. They had no idea how to respond to the RFE. They couldn't even get an experience evaluation letter to respond with. All I know is I was never denied in the past.

The category is Computer Systems Analyst. Same category that I had been approved for in 2016, and in 2017 through USCIS for two different companies and for the exact same role, with the EXACT SAME TITLE. I was applying for the role of Sales Engineer, for the third time. But with a different company.

Computer Systems Analyst. Same category that I had been approved for in 2016, and in 2017 through USCIS for two different companies and for the exact same role, with the EXACT SAME TITLE. I was applying for the role of Sales Engineer, for the third time. But with a different company.
And your education matched your sales engineer role?
Maybe uscis was suspecting why sudden change from CSA to sales engineer. .

And your education matched your sales engineer role?
Maybe uscis was suspecting why sudden change from CSA to salearn engineer. .
I was approved previously with the same education that I possess for the same role. There was no change except for changing to a different company.

I was approved previously with the same education that I possess for the same role. There was no change except for changing to a different company.
Contact this immigration legal services
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really sorry about this. Was just trying to help.. Wasn't aware about this website's attorney services.