TN Visa Challenges

naticom

Hi, I'm a Canadian citizen and planning to look for positions such as software "Solutions Architect" or "Professional Service Engineer" or "Applications Engineer". This is what I have been doing for many years. I don't need to code a lot but I provide and craft solutions with company products and deliver solutions. I think this is more relevant to the Engineer category instead of CSA. Now I have some challenges:

1. My Bachelor and Master Degrees are earned in Asia (but not India). Several years ago when I immigrated to Canada, I had WES certify my degree but that is for immigration purposes. Also from reading a lot of articles, WES doesn't seem to be an organization that CBP loves. Some other internet articles suggested Trustforte, and some other says CES. Are these two still valid for current TN application?

2. My degrees are actually in EE but I took CS courses such as programming languages, computer architecture, algorithms...etc and I aced all of them. I believe there's also people here going into software while having EE background. How did you convince the CBP officer?

3. Has any acquired your TN status at BC<->WA border or YVR? What's your experiences?

Thank you. Any response will be helpful and appreciated :)

These are not engineering jobs. They are CSA jobs.
Thank you. From your experiences, am I highly possible to get outright rejection because of the roles that I'm searching for vs. my degree? If yes, then I need to start looking for other roles.