TN CHANGE OF EMPLOYER

If they did not take your old I-94 it is still valid. You cannot access their TN database.

Thanks. As i94 can be copied from the website, i already have a copy of the previous i94. They didn't take my i94 copy.

If my support letter claimed my new Job title “Technical Product Manager” fall under TN “Computer Systems Analyst” occupation category, what title would them write down with my TN stamp at the border? Technical product manager or Computer system analyst?

Experts, I am currently on TN Visa for employer 'A'. I finished my contract and Currently on the bench. I got a six months contract from employer 'B'. I am planning to get a new TN for employer 'B' and switch back to employer 'A' after six months as the client is ready to take me back after six months and employer 'A' is ok with that.

Can I legally do this? Can I keep two valid TN at the same time but work on only one TN at a time.

Yes. But realize that right now, your 1st TN is not currently valid, since benching does not keep you in status for presence in the US. Keep the I-94 , since you do have a relationship with Company A, but you cannot use it for entry or proof of status unless and until you begin working for them again.
So right now you are out of status and in your grace period.

Thank you. Though I m on bench my employer did not cancel my TN. I am on kind of vacation as my previous liner allows me to come back after 3 months. However I am thinking to take six months contract with employer ‘B’ and switch back to ‘A’ after six months.

That is correct. Work visas do not allow for unpaid leave (or benching) as qualifying for status.

I have existing TN that expires in 02.2023 and working for Company A. Yesterday I received the second TN for other company B for remote work. I forgot to mention concurrent work. The new TN starts next week. Can I work in two places simultaneously?

Hi everyone! When applying for a second TN status, can I just go at any POE in my current state? Or do I have to drive back to the US-Canada land border where I got my first TN?