Time taken for H1 extn in Vermont

Mine is Dec 18th 2003 and I'm also waiting. Mine is not 7th Year though. Does it make any difference? I mean, do they give higher priority to people with 7th year extension?

ravi2patel said:
My ND was Jan 20 for regular H1 extension for 7th year. Still waiting... :(

Hib Processing is a sweet suprise

My H1 Extension and my Spouse H4 extension got approved.

Received Date : June 21st 2004
Notice Date : June 22nd 2004
Approved Date : July7th 2004.(As per Online Case Status).

Prettry fast...
Ram

Was your filed under premium processing? And, was it 7th year extension?

ram_somavarapu said:

Received Date : June 21st 2004
Notice Date : June 22nd 2004
Approved Date : July7th 2004.(As per Online Case Status).

Prettry fast...
Ram

pgarg said:
Mine is Dec 18th 2003 and I'm also waiting. Mine is not 7th Year though. Does it make any difference? I mean, do they give higher priority to people with 7th year extension?

Looks like the 7th year extension cases are taking longer than other regular ones. Does anyone know why? I am still waiting with RD:Jan04.

I know friends hows RD:March04 cases have got approved under regular h1 transfer case.

Looks like our file is with the same officer and he/she is too slow. My RD is 18th Dec. 03.

ravi2patel said:
Looks like the 7th year extension cases are taking longer than other regular ones. Does anyone know why? I am still waiting with RD:Jan04.

I know friends hows RD:March04 cases have got approved under regular h1 transfer case.

H1 & H4 7th year extension got approved...

I just want to keep you all posted with my case details..

RP Date : May 26th 2004
ND Date : May 28th 2004
AP Date : July 10th 2004 (Online status)

FYI.. My case was filed under regular processing...

Best Regards

AwardMyGC

H1B Employer Transfer Approved

Received: Feb 2, 2004
Notice: Feb 3, 2004.
Approved: July 12, 2004. :)

Viewed on USCIS online case status system.

my H1B transfer is approved

My H1B transfer is approved.

RD: 03/23/2004
ND: 03/24/2004
AD: 07/20/2004 (online status)

Still waiting for them to send me the notice in mail.

six months and still waiting

Anyone still waiting for H-1B ext filed on or before Jan 19 2004 ? Or some guy from VSC used my file to wipe his ass :rolleyes:

VSC E-filed H1-Extension

ND - July 31 & still waiting, regular (not 7th year extension). Got the receipt number. Sent supporting documents and no updates yet.

H1 & H4 Ext got approved

My H1 and my wife's H4 has been approved on Aug 10 as per USCIS web site. My RD was Dec 18th 2003. My lawyer had to call USCIS and had to remind them about my case. It took almost 4 weeks after the call.

mine h1/h4 extension applied on Jan 23 2004

Hi,

mine h1/h4 extension applied on Jan 23 2004.. not yet approved....
any idea.. when should I get it...

thanks
-vik

H1 & H4 extension approved on August 16th from VSC
I have been a silent visitor to this forum. You guys are really great. I thought I would post my details so that it might help people who are still waiting for their approval.
H1 applied......................................May 25th
H4 applied......................................June 8th
Converted to premium processing........July 1st
RFE send...........................................July 9th
RFE response received by USCIS............August 10th
H1& H4 extension approved...................August 16th
All The Best to everyone in this forum who is waiting for their approval.

ravi2patel said:

Hello Ravi,
Mine was a 7th year Extention and the RD was Jan 16th. I received my approval on June 24 ( or around that time ). So your assumption that 7th year extention is taking longer than the regular cases may not be right.
Hope you get your extension soon

Regards
luckyluck

Hi all gurus

I am sorry to deviate different issue. I desperately need all gurus advice on this problem. One of my friend recently came to US on H1B visa. His name is correct in I797, visa stamp and all H1B related docs. When he applied for SSN, he got wrong name on SSN. When he intimate SSN authorities they informed him that they got this name (wrongly spelled name) from USCIS. Whatever H1B visa related docs he has are with correct name. I am not understanding from where these SSN guys get this name. He do not understand what to do? Any of you guys face like this problem? I appreciate if you guys advice me what measures to take rectify this? Thanks in advance.

H1B ext approved

It took them lil over 7 months and an 1 hour long phone call from my lawyer to approve my H1B/H4 ext. Wow these people do work, VSC redefines the definition of word “Efficiency”? Hang in there guys, it will happen. Will see ya back in another 4 months when I file for my 7th year H1B ext. :eek:

RD Jan 21 2004
AD Aug 23 2004

H1 B Transfer with ext. still waiting

Still waiting for my H1 Transfer with extension, 2 years of H1 until November 2004. Received Date : June 24, 2004 and Notice Date: June 24, 2004. Filed online regular procesing.

Any recent approvals??