Thread to Track Folks who have sent RFE response

WAW...GOOD news!

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.

On June 18, 2007, we received your response to our request for evidence. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed, in which case you can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case is at our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Wow thats fast Hope we all got approval that fast too. today is the 54th day no one touch our files yet and VSC is not approving any cases so far:rolleyes:

Same here. 50+ days and counting after they received the RFE response
Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.
What you guys mean, never got a message like this one that I`ve got today?
Your cases has all security checks done? Anyways, RFE rules says 14 to 60 days to process your form, then you may call 1800..

Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.
What you guys mean, never got a message like this one that I`ve got today?
Your cases has all security checks done? Anyways, RFE rules says 14 to 60 days to process your form, then you may call 1800..

I got the same msg on April 25 and LUD's happened till April 28 after that no msg change till now nither got any new lud.

Case approved after RFE.

Hi All,

I am happy to inform the my wife's case is also approved. Sent response to RFE in second week of April. They recieved it on 25th. LUDs on 04/25, 05/01, 05/02 and 06/22.

Last update: Approval notice sent....

Hi All,

I am happy to inform the my wife's case is also approved. Sent response to RFE in second week of April. They recieved it on 25th. LUDs on 04/25, 05/01, 05/02 and 06/22.

Congratulations! Almost 60 days after RD. What about her FP, was taken how long ago?

Congrats!!!!

this is great news!!! Can you tell me what your wife's RFE was about?

Hi All,

485 is approved

My I-485 was approved on June 22nd. I was very happy to see the approval mail. I thank everyone for the extended support and help.

Here are my signatures.

LC PD Dec 2002
140/485/EAD/AP RD 01/28/2005
Got 3 EADs and 2 APs (3rd is still pending)
140 AD 11/22/2006 (got 3 RFEs)
485 RFE sent 12/26/2006
2nd FP 03/10/2007
485 AD 06/22/2007.

congrats!!

enjoy the freedom. good to see a bunch of approvals coming out of VSC after a long period of absolute lull.

good luck to everyone who is waiting. Hope to see many more approvals.

My I-485 was approved on June 22nd. I was very happy to see the approval mail. I thank everyone for the extended support and help.

Here are my signatures.

LC PD Dec 2002
140/485/EAD/AP RD 01/28/2005
Got 3 EADs and 2 APs (3rd is still pending)
140 AD 11/22/2006 (got 3 RFEs)
485 RFE sent 12/26/2006
2nd FP 03/10/2007
485 AD 06/22/2007.

enjoy the freedom. good to see a bunch of approvals coming out of VSC after a long period of absolute lull.

good luck to everyone who is waiting. Hope to see many more approvals.

Hi Supply_Demand,
Any update on your side I just spoke to IO he stated that they mailed me a letter 5 days ago stated that my case is under review and I have to wait another 60 days...............

no update

this is all wrong. so we have to wait for another 60 days after this???? This whole thing is so not right.

under review means it is still in the processing center and has not been assigned to an adjudicating officer. this is sheer non-sense..we just waiting so endlessley.

Hi Supply_Demand,
Any update on your side I just spoke to IO he stated that they mailed me a letter 5 days ago stated that my case is under review and I have to wait another 60 days...............

This 60 days is standard reply from USCIS after yr inquiry. The real 60 days starts counting on the RFE RD and then they should make a decision. It`s on the neat of RFE letter.

Ok

This 60 days is standard reply from USCIS after yr inquiry. The real 60 days starts counting on the RFE RD and then they should make a decision. It`s on the neat of RFE letter.

This USCIS is not that simple to understand my 60 days r over today 04/25/07-06/25/07. So they reissued the new letter on 6/20/07 and told me to shut my mouth for another 60 days.......

This USCIS is not that simple to understand my 60 days r over today 04/25/07-06/25/07. So they reissued the new letter on 6/20/07 and told me to shut my mouth for another 60 days.......

When you get this letter on hand, verify if it`s a reply letter from an inquiry
[person who cantacted us; caller indicated they are; attorney name; case type; type of service requested; etc...]. If yes, desconsider all and try yr congressmen to send an email. Usually, VSC answer in 3 days in an email reply.

When you get this letter on hand, verify if it`s a reply letter from an inquiry
[person who cantacted us; caller indicated they are; attorney name; case type; type of service requested; etc...]. If yes, desconsider all and try yr congressmen to send an email. Usually, VSC answer in 3 days in an email reply.

Yap the letter stated that according your inquiry and blah blah blah…
I just call them again to find out whats going on and listen to this new story now…
Lady Officer stated that they r waiting for my biometrics. I told her that I did have one on Jan 02, 07(code3) no picture. She stated that they need my picture. I request her if she can send me an appointment for that she stated no. I have to wait till officer review my case. I really don’t know why USCIS playing a hide and seek. First of all why to waste money and time and still not getting done the right part…
What do u think now what should I do?

Same old same old

they do not know what they want or why they are not approving. I think your application is in the queue (not with an adjudicating officer) and they just need more time to get it to the officer. All other reasons seem to be nonsense.

I beleive they will assign it to an adjudicating officer soon and he may just approve your application.

Yap the letter stated that according your inquiry and blah blah blah…
I just call them again to find out whats going on and listen to this new story now…
Lady Officer stated that they r waiting for my biometrics. I told her that I did have one on Jan 02, 07(code3) no picture. She stated that they need my picture. I request her if she can send me an appointment for that she stated no. I have to wait till officer review my case. I really don’t know why USCIS playing a hide and seek. First of all why to waste money and time and still not getting done the right part…
What do u think now what should I do?

they do not know what they want or why they are not approving. I think your application is in the queue (not with an adjudicating officer) and they just need more time to get it to the officer. All other reasons seem to be nonsense.

I beleive they will assign it to an adjudicating officer soon and he may just approve your application.

Thanks! Actually the truth is we r puppets of USCIS and they r playing with us and having fun!

Dear Folks,
May all of you get GC ASAP.

got RFE from NSC but the letter not yet received in lawyer's office. Lawyer is saying it is a medical issue. I am guessing it is about TB skin test because my doctor wrote : "skin test-not done" "X ray -Normal" in the medical form.
But I think TB skin was positive because of BCG .
Did any of you get RFE on same issue ? If yes, what did you do ?