Thread for April I485 mailers

Add me also on the list Please !!!

Hi,

Filed I-485 on april 4th 2001 in California Processing Center.
Got receipt on 04/27/2001. Got EAD on July. Finger printing done on August 1st. No AP yet. Waiting for final approval notice ?

RD - 04/04/01
ND - 04/27/01
EAD - 07/21/01
FP - 08/01
AP - Not yet
AD - Waiting

Is it too slow or ok ? Please let me know

Thanks,
Sanjay

How does it matter in 485 processing?

You mean Priority Date, right? If people think it matters in the I-485 processing, I sure can add it, no problem. I personally don\'t think either priority date or EB category matter..

Let\'s vote?

I-485 tied to ND

Hi,

I think you are right.
The processing of I-485s is probably tied to the WAC# which seems to be related directly to the ND.

However, there are some theories that it is also related to the first letter of the last name....or wheather one has applied for EAD and AP or not.... or which constellation was active at the time of one\'s brith ;-)

All in all, I think the INS is really unpredictable. The best we can do is watch the great table that you have put together and see how many of the "waiting" start turning into "approved", once the majority start doing that...the odds are that we should get it.
Ofcourse given my previous luck....I will be the case that is done last...

Again, thanks for the great table.

-Raj

Should we add Initial of Last Name as one more column

That will Prove or disprove the last name theory for FP notices.

My initial for last name is \'P\'

Pl. add my info: RD 4/16

RD 4/16. ND 5/25, WAC-01-194-x
AP: obtained
EAD: obtained
FP: waiting

Got FP notice after FAX inquiry

Hi,

I just received FP notice today for both myself and my husband. I believe it is because my lawyer sent the FAX inquiry to CSC last week. So many thanks to those who post about FP FAX inquiry.

Here is the details:
RD: 3/27/01
ND: 4/12/01
Sent FAX inquiry: 8/15/01
CSC sent out FP notice on 8/17/01
Received FP notice on 8/22/01
FP scheduled on 8/31/01 at San Jose
Last name: T (myself) and L (husband)

Good luck to all of you! And FAX inquiry really works! Ask your lawyer to do so!

WT

AP, but no EAD and FP so far!

handle: pump
WAC-01-218-XXXXX
EB2(RIR) (India)
PD: 01/2000
RD: 04/26/2001
ND: 06/22/2001

I got my AP on July 7th. Sorry about the delayed posting, but I am still waiting for EAD and Finger Printing notice. I wasn\'t real excited about AP. I would be if I get a FP notice though.

Cheers

Pump

Last Name

Well,

I beleive as much in the last name theory as I do in the zodiac signs ;-). But in good sport, to help complete the table and to bring this thread back up on the list of threads: My last name starts with an "S", and the relevant zodiac sign is Gemini :)

Summary as of Aug 23

The only way the Zodiac signs will be added to this table is over my corpse ;^) I don\'t believe much in the last name initials either, but who knows? Within a certain timeframe that could be one way to sort people.. It\'s INS we\'re dealing with, remember? ;^)

Apsa: last name initial D(and G for my spouse)

We both havent got our FPs..

And I wrote that my WAC no is 01-203
Also my AP info is wrongly written..RFE notice
was sent to us on 08/07
and we sent back the info. on 08/13

MightyCount, Can you please update...

Thanks.
Apsa

Its way cool...

Its way cool mighy count, nice job.

In the summary, providing capability to see members activity in the recent past. That\'s creative and is really usefull.

- PCee

you need to call during after hours (5pm-8am)

if you want to talk to an IIO, you can call in around 8am (or 8:30 if you are lucky), then stay on line by checking your case status for 200 times, meanwhile, keep pressing "0" to get to an IIO. They are open at 9:00am. This is a good test on how fast your finger can be. Good luck!