The newest thread for April\'01 CSC I-485 mailers

In the same boat

Sangli.

I am in the same situation too. Did FP on 11/03, called up FBI on 11/05. The lady informed that FBI received Finger Prints on 11/04 (Sunday), processed them and sent it back to INS the same day.

I asked her about the quality of our finger-prints. She repeated the same sentence again.

So, I am now wondering whether I should call up FBI again and ask the same question OR wait for another week to try calling an IIO.

Same boat

hi,

I also called FBI today. The lady was very courteous, but the only
information she gave was that the papers had been sent back to INS.
I\'m hoping the quality of FPs was OK.
But, I\'m still glad that they\'ve taken the time to answer the query.
The wait time on the phone was negligible.

thanks,

Guys, don\'t be so desperate.

we can see in this dicussion thread that mos of the FP are ok and get updated in the INS system as well. Some exceptions are there who have been unlucky ( what else we could say ).

Good Luck.

Got One EAD, got FP notice as well. Need Advise.

I got one EAD. Didn\'t receive another one for spouse, though AVM says both approved on the same date ( 10/12/2001 )

I changed the address and send the form to INS couple of months back but the EAD card has the old address. I\'m afraid my FP notice also has the same old address? Its not been received by me yet, and its with attorney.

I\'m in the New City ( Los Angeles ). Is it OK that I can do my FP in Los Angeles, though it may have appointment in SFO?

RD: 04/29/2001
ND: 07/09/2001
AP: 08/2001
EAD: Approved 10/12/2001, Received 11/08/2001 ,Waiting for spouse EAD
FP: NOtice Received, Scheduled 12/08/2001

Any one in Los Angeles, Please share your Finger Print Experience.

Thanks.

Received EAD (plastic card) on 11/08!

Hi all,

The EAD card arrived through mail on 11/08. It had a post office stamp for 11/04. The AVM message said that it was mailed on 11/05. Not bad, it took only 3 days to reach me.

nologic algo, I did my FP in Los Angeles

I did it as scheduled in ASC office at INS Fairfax (Pico Blvd). Please see my earlier posting regarding FP experience on 11/02 on this discussion board. It is titled "Did FP today, had a few ridge breaks".

My I-765 case and Pump\'s are like twin cases :)

My I-765 case and Pump\'s are like twin cases :)
Got approved same day, heard "this case is approved" same day, and cards were delivered on the same day!
RD 04/23; ND 06/21; AD 10/31; Cards sent (AVM update) 11/05; Cards received 11/08, postmarked on 11/04.

And pump, if you look at the card holder (the mailer), the top section of the paper is actually an I-797F approval notice. So the AVM is right, that "we mailed you the approval notice ..."

Thank YOu for your Experience Info about FP

Pump,
I\'ve Appointment scheduled at San Jose. Can I do it at Los Angeles Fairfac center? Anyway I\'ll walk in some day and will try.

Thank You and Good Luck.

henrysh, you are right again!

In fact, that is the first thing I checked when I received the card. If you flip your card over, you will see below the magnetic bar that your plasric card is really FORM I-766 Rev.(01-03-96), just like you said in one of your previous postings. And yes, the AVM was correct in repeating those words because they did send the card along with the approval notice.

Now, let us hope that our I-485 approvals are also twins :) Although you might get it sooner because you did your FP ahead of schedule.

Good luck, my freind henerysh

I got my plastic EAD card over the weekend.

It\'s arrived either on Friday or Saturday. I am not sure though because I just got back from LA.
It\'s approved on Oct 30th and post marked on 11/04.
RD: 04/23
ND: 06/22
WAC: 217

I am also waiting for FP

WAC-0165 RD 04/03 ND 04/23 San Jose Area
I am the only unlucky not to get FP call with april ND.
Asked my lawyer to send Fax Inquiry. No reponse yet.

No Title

am i the only one without an ead? now i even completed whatever time the avm says(120- 140 days from nd)
do you guys think talking to ins would help? or are they just gonna ask me to wait for approval?
got i-ead, but its only valid for 4 months.
rd 4/20, nd 6/23, fp 10/31(got another fp notice today!)

I did try faxing

Hi kakinada,
I faxed last tuesday. No response till now. Thinking of calling the IIO this thursday.

When I tried faxing, there was no response to FAX as such. But I finally got my FP.

When I tried faxing, there was no response to FAX as such. But I finally got my FP.

There are three numbers to which you can FAX to. Try for the next level (2nd one). Wait for a week or so and fax to the 3rd one. Also, try talking to IIO.