the end of long journey...!

ok fellas..i will make an appointment with cis right now to get temporary card..thanx lazerthegreat for your point ..i may have to send them back the plastic to get corrected...!and ya i got e-mail about GC order.
and i had'n submitted my medical while sending my i-485 application.
and i never got any RFE...!

Paramvir1 said:
ok fellas..i will make an appointment with cis right now to get temporary card..thanx lazerthegreat for your point ..i may have to send them back the plastic to get corrected...!and ya i got e-mail about GC order.
and i had'n submitted my medical while sending my i-485 application.
and i never got any RFE...!

Thanks...that clarifies pending question.

Good and Bad

Paramvir1,
I'm very happy that you didn't have to submit your medical which is good. I recently got all the shots required for the that medical. My ass is still sore from them and now it looks like I might not even need to submit the medical ;)
Just kidding all the shots were intra-venous (on my arm). Hopefully my insurance will cover it. But its great to know that they can approve Asylees cases without medical. I didn't know that.

Yes Paramvir1 submitted medical. That is what RFI's are for! They ask for medical exam, right? Although Unlike many others , he did not submit medical with original application.
They cannot adjust you without medical.