Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker

Thanks p235,
Guys I like chimi's suggestion, the tracker.xls is great for comparitive analysis and
gives some some sense of structure.
just add a worksheet or some extra columns and continue with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
USCIS,

Since you seem to have recently gotten a FP notice can you tell us what the process is - who gets it the lawyer or you do?

And was there any status update or LUD update to I140 and I485

good idea

Sounds like a good idea to me too.
Lets stick with the exisiting xcl spreadsheet and add a sheet for FP info.

Augustus said:
Thanks p235,
Guys I like chimi's suggestion, the tracker.xls is great for comparitive analysis and
gives some some sense of structure.
just add a worksheet or some extra columns and continue with it.

Updated Fp details

Early FP in Houston (Bissonnet ASC). They accept early FP provided they do not have many waiting in line. I was turned away on Saturday but was able to get it done yesterday afternoon.

-konark

Early FP

Konark,

I have a question about Early FP. Can we give early FP without getting FP notice / appointment date or is it after. Logically, it should be after you get the appointment notice. Am I right?

Thanks,

konark said:
Early FP in Houston (Bissonnet ASC). They accept early FP provided they do not have many waiting in line. I was turned away on Saturday but was able to get it done yesterday afternoon.

-konark

atl-la-bore,

You can't go for FP without a notice from the USCIS. Service Center, where they don't even let you in before your scheduled date, for FP, one should forget about going there without a notice.

I have heard that ASC (Atlanta Service/Support Center) is very strict about the scheduled date and people at ASC are very rude too. I have heard this from my friends, who have gone thru this process.

atl-la-bore said:
Konark,

I have a question about Early FP. Can we give early FP without getting FP notice / appointment date or is it after. Logically, it should be after you get the appointment notice. Am I right?

Thanks,

Hey Guys..

Hey Sanan,

Looks like we've been moving closely ever since labor days.. I remember talking to you on the regional DOL tracker a while back.

Here are my details. Awaiting Finger printing.

LC PD June 02-EB3
I140/I485/I131/I765 ND 12/13/04
I765 AD 01/04/05
I131 AD 02/07/05
I140 AD 02/21/05

Thanks,
Tim.

I140 Tracker or I485 Tracker?

Guys,

The Excel sheet is of very much help to know the trend. Since this thread is under Texas I140 section, it is kind of misleading that people think that this thread is only I140 Tracker. So, it won't get input from new people who have I140 compled and waiting for I485 approval.

So, I think it is a good idea to start a new thred under the I485 section to track the I485 process.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey ingcQ, congratulations man. Looks like your I485 is about to be approved.

My case history is similar to yours. My I-140/I-485 was received by TSC on Aug 23, 2004. I got my 140 approved, but haven't got FP notification yet. I really hope I get some info on my FP notice and 485 soon.

Good luck and congrats, once again.

ingcQ said:
Guys,

The Excel sheet is of very much help to know the trend. Since this thread is under Texas I140 section, it is kind of misleading that people think that this thread is only I140 Tracker. So, it won't get input from new people who have I140 compled and waiting for I485 approval.

So, I think it is a good idea to start a new thred under the I485 section to track the I485 process.

140 Approved

And finally I14O approval came through last night. Myself and my wife also rec our FP notices same day.
Along with this both have gotten a RFE on 485. Not too sure what they are looking for as we sent medical stuff with the package

EB2
140/485 - May 14 2004
140 approval - Mar 02
FP rec

Is Finger Printing updated on USCIS status

Does the issuance of FP cause any date changes on the online USCIS status? Or the only source to get FP notice is from the attorney?