Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker

From the excel shee, following people have 140-RD earlier to Dec-03. Are they really waiting? Or we haven't received any updates?

bbcd
best_hope
syng0
target2005
waitin_toolong
Avutunda
howdy_howdy
bharathk
nkp1010
imba99
rahul76b
bhadradee
praytx
tsc103103
tsc103103
For_labor
For_labor
GcNowhere
tsc103103
crazyu1020

Thanks,
Harry Potter

It's Nov 2001, you're lucky! Just checked tracker, you're EB-2, right? Retrogression doesn't affect you.

singh244 said:
Guys,

If I files my labor in Nov 2001 and 140 485 in Sept 2004, what is my priority date?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
encouraging news

I looked up the I-140 processing time today, and all categories have Jan. 7th 2004. This is really encouraging, since concurrent filed cases should following I-140 processing timeline. Did any concurrent files in Jan 2004 get any 140/485 approvals?

harry_potter,

i am still around...no update on my case...have filed a inquiry this week. will keep the forum posted.

good luck to all.

Temporary EAD card

Hi,

My wife's approved EAD card went back to USCIS. Is there any way to get a temporary EAD card until the original arrives. I heard from a friend that you can get one from the local field office. Can I apply for a SSN with this?

Important Question

Hey Buddies,

My labor was applied in Nov 2002 and my H1 is expiring (6 years) in March 2005. I have applied for 140/485 concurrently in August 2004. I have got my EAD and Advance payroll. My 140 is pending.

What will be my status ? My friend was telling me that for the PD cases USCIS will be issue H1 extension ? OR my EAD is good for me. My wife has EAD but what about my kids are they good on application of 485 ?.

Thanks in advance,
Hudakchullu.

HudakChullu,

After your H1 expires your (and your family's status) will be "Pending AOS". You need to use EAD to work if you don't extend H1. Of course you can extend your H1/H4 for one year based on your pending I-140, if you like. (I haven't heard USCIS extending H1 based on PD.) Let's see senior's opinion on this.

Hi All,

Any idea on how many days will it take to receive the receipts for concurrent filed 140/485 cases ?

Thanks

Based on **current trend**, expect receipts in 6 to 8 days. You may expect EAD card in your mail box approx 16-25 days after you get your receipts. If you've also applied for advanced parole (I-131), then both I-131, I-765 will be approved at the same time. EAD cards are usually mailed to you but the I-131 goes to your case representative i.e. lawyer/immigration officer of your company.

gc_us_02 said:
Hi All,

Any idea on how many days will it take to receive the receipts for concurrent filed 140/485 cases ?

Thanks

My application was sent on 11.24.2004 by UPS overnight and neither me nor attorney have received any receipts until 12.11.2004.

Is it time to worry about ?

Thanks

Bronco said:
Based on **current trend**, expect receipts in 6 to 8 days. You may expect EAD card in your mail box approx 16-25 days after you get your receipts. If you've also applied for advanced parole (I-131), then both I-131, I-765 will be approved at the same time. EAD cards are usually mailed to you but the I-131 goes to your case representative i.e. lawyer/immigration officer of your company.

hudakchullu said:
Hey Buddies,

My labor was applied in Nov 2002 and my H1 is expiring (6 years) in March 2005. I have applied for 140/485 concurrently in August 2004. I have got my EAD and Advance payroll. My 140 is pending.

Since you filed your I-140/485 together in August 04 and your H1B is going to expire in March 05, you don't have an option to file 7th year extenstion. You can ONLY extend your H1 if your I-140/485 is pending for more than 365 days. Now that you have your EAD and AP, you can certainly extend your EAD and AP for 1 more year. You can file your EAD and AP until you get your I-485 certified.

What will be my status ? My friend was telling me that for the PD cases USCIS will be issue H1 extension ? OR my EAD is good for me. My wife has EAD but what about my kids are they good on application of 485 ?

Everyone is good, and now your status is Pending for Adjustment of Status. The only risk factor is if for some reason your I-140 didn't get approve, then you and your family all lose their status. So just to be on safe side, many ppl stay in their H1B status.

Thanks in advance,
Hudakchullu.

I do not agree with labordrags message. You are eligble for 7th year H-1 extension since your labor application was done more than 1 year ago.

When you file 485 and use EAD you are on Pending AOS. However it is safer to renew your H-1 and stay on H-1 status. You will also have to renew H-4 for your dependents.

For hudakchullu

In March 2004, when I asked a similar Q on 7th year extension, my attorney answered - we can apply for 7th year extension, even if our approved labor was pending for more than a year! We would have to attach a copy of the covering letter of the approved labor where the name and dates are shown clearly!

Thanks

I want to thank everyone for helping me out. I am yet to get a reply from my attorney. I will let you all know how it goes.

hudakchullu.