Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker

atl-la-bore said:
Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it!

You should be happy with 10% of the Life that happened to you ;) You got the real thing, so why worry about anything else?

Putting humar aside, just check for the correctness of the info. on your card and if that is without any errors then I don't think you need that approval letters. Still I think there's a way to get it probably. Call 1-800 number of USCIS and tell them that you didn't get approval letters and they should send you second copy. Chear up. :)

what was your FP code ?

atl-la-bore said:
Hello All,

As I posted in the forum earlier, I got my green card but never received I485 approval letter via mail. I got an email that mine and my wife's case was approved. I was expecting approval letter and took appointment for passport stamping. To my surprise, I got actual green cards. I never went for passport stamping. Anyone in the same boat? Even my attorney didn't get approval letter? Do I have to worry about I485 approval letter?

Thanks,
Atl-la-bore

Hi friends,
Is there anyone with Bsc Computer Science (3 ys) + Msc Computer Science (2 Ys) who has the education evaluation equated to MS?

Please share your experince with me.

Thanks in advance...
Ram

FP Notice...........

hello Guys,

Me & my wife recieved our FP notices today, scheduled for 06/29.
Just wondering what documents to take for finger printing?
Do we have to take photographs?

Any details appreciated.

visa numbers unavailable till 30 September 2005.

D. EMPLOYMENT VISA AVAILABILITY FOR JULY AND THE REMAINDER OF FY-2005

The Employment Third and Third Other Worker categories have reached their annual limits and no further FY-2005 allocations are possible for the period July through September. With the start of the new fiscal year in October, numbers will once again become available in these categories. It is not possible to make any estimates regarding potential cut-off dates at this time

Does this mean that if ones LC gets approved in EB3 category and his/her priority date is 01 JUN 2002 of before can file I-140 and I-485 before 1st July 2005?

We got our FP notices also scheduled for 06/29 as well, looks like Atlanta is finally opening up..

If you find out more details on what all documents need to be carried along, can you post it, I will do the same.

Anybody has any idea on how long does it take for 485 to clear after FP?

Labor_Sucks said:
hello Guys,

Me & my wife recieved our FP notices today, scheduled for 06/29.
Just wondering what documents to take for finger printing?
Do we have to take photographs?

Any details appreciated.

Congrats Labor_sucks

I am still waiting for FP notice. I'm in Atlanta, PD June 4th 2002. I-140 approved 02/21/05. If Atlanta has really opened up, maybe I will get it in a day or two, if not, according to the latest bulletin no visa numbers till Oct 05.

YES. USCIS should receive the I-485 application before 1st July.

After July 1st, No 485 filings until octobor for EB3.
And I think there won't be any approvals either in EB3.

get_me_green said:
D. EMPLOYMENT VISA AVAILABILITY FOR JULY AND THE REMAINDER OF FY-2005

The Employment Third and Third Other Worker categories have reached their annual limits and no further FY-2005 allocations are possible for the period July through September. With the start of the new fiscal year in October, numbers will once again become available in these categories. It is not possible to make any estimates regarding potential cut-off dates at this time

Does this mean that if ones LC gets approved in EB3 category and his/her priority date is 01 JUN 2002 of before can file I-140 and I-485 before 1st July 2005?

News

06/15/2005: Six-Month Processing Time by 09/30/2006 Reconfirmed by the USCIS Strategic Plan 2005

Lately, there have evolved remarkable developments in the employment-based I-485 applications to the level of a shock. The pending I-485 applications are massively decided by the Service Centers. Additionally, to everybody's astonishment, the plastic green cards arrived at their mail boxes almost simultaneously with the approval notices. Without doubt, the visa retrogression has helped the agency but no one could even imagine this would happen. Additionally, the just released USCIS Strategic Plan 2005 confirms that the USCIS will achieve the goal of 6-month adjudications of all types of petitions and applications by the end of September 2006, a little over one year from now. Unreal!

Hi Mickey_32:

I got my passport stamped in ATL on 06/09/2005. My LUD changed on 06/16 and 06/17 - however, there has been no change in message. Has there been any activity at your end?

afs32

Mickey_32 said:
Summit,
Did your LUD and/or message change between your stamping and receipt of the card?

It changed on 06/17, but to temporarily suspend my access to my account, citing frequent access attempts. Its funny because my frequency was much higher before my 485 got approved. So basically, no movement on my case status after PP stamping.

afs32 said:
Hi Mickey_32:

I got my passport stamped in ATL on 06/09/2005. My LUD changed on 06/16 and 06/17 - however, there has been no change in message. Has there been any activity at your end?

afs32

LUD changed

my I-485 case LUD was changed to 6/20/05 today, not sure if it's related to my FP was done on 6/18/05.

EB2 concurrent RD 9/3/05, FP done 6/18/05 Atlanta

Hi Summit:

Were there only LUD changes, or did the message also changed for GC Ordered and GC Mailed steps? Since I got my passport stamped, the LUD has changed on 2 consecutive days, but no change in message.

Would appreciate if you could update. Thanks.

afs32

summit said:
Mickey_32;

See my updated signature.