Talking to Tier 2 trrigered my RFE

bdkhyd

Registered Users (C)
Talking to Tier 2 might have trrigered my RFE

I have talked to tier 2 a month back. I have received response from them stating they need additional information which was sent on the 17th Nov.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by bdkhyd
I have talked to tier 2 a month back. I have received response from them stating they need additional information which was sent on the 17th Nov.

What makes you think that the RFE was triggered by this?

Originally posted by India 1975
DUH
THEN....

What else we should ask??? May be we should ask "How was yout Thanksgiving Day??":D :D

DUH
SURE DO Ask something might work for you

Re: Re: Talking to Tier 2 trrigered my RFE

Originally posted by TheRealCanadian
What makes you think that the RFE was triggered by this?

He got a response stating his status "they need additional information which was sent on the 17th Nov".

Re: Re: Re: Talking to Tier 2 trrigered my RFE

Originally posted by khoula
He got a response stating his status "they need additional information which was sent on the 17th Nov".

That's my opinion do u guys have any problem.

Re: Re: Re: Talking to Tier 2 trrigered my RFE

Originally posted by khoula

No one's questioning that he got an RFE. I'm questioning how he can believe that talking to the support line triggered it. These guys cannot even pull up CLAIMS and RAFICS data, yet they seem to have some magical powers to cause RFEs and case transfers. I don't think so.

I did not mean to say that she trrigered RFE. The status inquriy which I had raised might have trrigered RFE(Not the Tier 2 ). The response I was talking about is the letter which comes in mail after four weeks, normally people in forum say are not getting. It is not a good practise to poke others nose and see fun.

If somebody has question please put in the right format and not by passing sarcastic comments.

I hope this should end here.

I also agree calling in and putting in an Status check on the Helpline does something.
I called in Near the end of September about the Status of my Spouse and my case. Received the standard response taking so long etc etc in the 2 nd week of Oct . But on the 16 my spouse got approved and I got an RFE on the 22nd.
Guessing here do not beat me up on it, someone checks the status in Vermont to generate the standard letter. If they feel that case the case can be looked at it will be forwarded to an Officer.
Sometimes Status check kind of Dusts and removes all the cobwebs of your file , if your lucky maybe a Case worker will pick it up.

Regards,

WIN,
I have got a letter on the offical letter head, I have not seen any online(AVM or Message) on the letter, They have said that this is in response to the Status Inquiry , they have sent a RFE and what additional information is needed is the detailed in the RFE.

Trigger!

May be if you had not initiated the trigger you might have been approved without the RFE:D . One reason of RFEs may be to prevent people to bug them.

Re: Trigger!

Originally posted by GCkikushi
May be if you had not initiated the trigger you might have been approved without the RFE:D . One reason of RFEs may be to prevent people to bug them.

May be you are correct. Now that I have got RFE have to with live it till I get the good word.

I beleive bdkhyd, because it happened to me also.

I talked with tier-1 only for almost 1/2 hr, pestering her in a nice way, to see if I can get to tier-2. But couldn't. I couldn't even convince her to generate an inquiry, because my case was only 18 months old.

And after after 1 week, I received rfe. I forgot to sign the medical form. And they also asked the regular stuff.

They received my rfe on Nov'20th, and no updates yet. So I am thinking of calling them again and see if that would trigger a approval.

There is nothing wrong if you give it a try. . .

As I said, I again called them today. This time I could talk only for 15 min. This time they are directly saying that "they are NOT giving any estimates anymore" They said "They can only tell which date they are processing currently" and that is 1/15/02, as we call know.
But my purpose of calling is different. Let's see if that would do anything at all . . .

gcgcgcgc

I would just leave them alone for some time. I hope I should be hearing about approval some time early next year.