Talked to CSC regarding forwarding case to NVC.

Did anybody talked to CSC Recently

Hi,

TRAGET GC said, his lawyer got call. But it is very rare that it happens. If most of us got same answer from our lawyers saying that files are moved, then we trust the info. Otherwise we have to fight. Does anybody clearly know how long does it take to get file back from nvc to csc.

Target GC, I got an update last Friday

from my attorney, she received the same answer from CSC, that file has been transfered, but they are not answering when it was transfered.

My AoS papers are ready since last one week, and I am almost done with my medial, but still holding on from filing.

I am still not very sure what to do, there was some discussion about PD, and by the time we get our interview will that be current etc.,?

What is your view?

Thanks,
mbm

mbm, if you are ready with papers it is better to file AoS.

As for the PD issue, it looks like EB-3 may retrogress sooner than EB-2 but even that is least a few months away. If PD for EB-2 also becomes unavailable before we get interview date, then we can go the 485 route. That\'s why I think it is better to file 485 now as we will be gaurded against PD issue. I will file myself after asking my lawyer one last time tomorrrow.

I will ask my lawyer about having the 2 tracks on at the same time. He assured me last week that if there are issues with CP/AOS then we can proceed with the other option.

Did anybody called NVC.

This is message from somebody. Are we ended up here. Did anybody checked with NVC.

Talked to nvc yesterday... they have received petition from INS. but I was told that case will be created in 6-8 weeks and I should expect packet-3 4-6 weeks after that. That adds up to 14 weeks!!!!!! Is the timeline extended by that much now?????

elitegroup, is the case from CSC or from other service center?

Where did you see this message?

Thanks,
mbm

spoke to lawyer today. he agreed not to charge for filing AoS if I do the paperwork.

He also confirmed that INStold him that they actually sent case to NVC not just to the mail room. He asked me to check with nvc after a week.

No Title

targetgc,
   It\'s good to learn that your attorney is not charging any thing if you are doing the paperwork....
   It is unfortunate to watch the same kind of confusion between NVC and INS which pushes us into cycles of depression and anxiety..

I am completing my medicals on this friday. I was tested positive for skin test. I have gone for X-ray test.My rest of the paperwork is almost there....I might file by this weekend or early next week...
My duplicate I-140 still not approved...in VSC now they are processing February cases of I-140...my duplicate is filed on Nov.28th....
  I feel that at least by 485 and after six months...we will be safe....One need not worry about retrogression of dates etc..

thanks,
raju

I am not sure about Service center

If we go through this mailing list posted on 3/19, we can find message posted by somebody. my lawyer hasn\'t send a mail yet this week. i will talk to her tomorrow. I will caLL nvc and ask whether they received mail from CSC or not. I am going to tell them that i am not asking whether case is created or not. I am interested to know whether my file lying in Mail room or not.

Friends, JUST SPOKE TO NVC..lTHE CASE HAS REACHED FINALLY ON 18th !!

But yet to be entered into the system. It will be entered in about 2 weeks it seems. I am sure many of your cases also would have reached .
Finally there is hope !

Good luck...

Good luck to all of you. I was laid off two weeks ago and I just
scan this board for academic interest. If only CSC had sent my
case on time...

sorry hear about your case explorer..

targetGC, I checked with NVC but it has not made yet.

Will try tomorrow.

Thanks,
MBM

Again checked with NVC today,

but still they say my case has not been received.

Apart from targetGC, any one else have any update on their case being received by NVC?? Pl. update.

Thanks,
MBM

Jan 09 I140 AD. NVC not received

The AVM says that my case has not been received. will try to get talk to someone tomorrow.

mbm, it is strange that nvc has not received your case yet. Probably they have not scanned it yet.

When I called NVC on 20th(Wednesday), they told me that it has not yet reached. But on 21st they said it was received on 18th(Monday) !
So I guess NVC takes a few days to record the receipt. I think you should keep asking them on a daily basis.

Now they say that it will take 2 weeks to get the case no.

No Title

I called NVC today but they did\'nt recieve my case yet.
other than targetgc did anyone\'s case reached NVC.
mbm,elitegroup any updates from your side,please
update
thanks
gckod

gckod, targetgc, and others

checked with NVC again today, my case has not been received by them.

I thought after learning about targetgc, our wait period is over, but seems like it is not.

BTW by this week, it will be 90 days, but it is of no use going that route again..

Targetgc, can I can contact you, if yes, pl. email me your contact details at mallik_bm@hotmail.com.

Thanks,
MBM

can we go for AC140 after filing 824

Hi,

My case is from NSC but mine is now 2 months not sent to NVC. I was wondering can we file 824 and go for AC140 with that receipt at Mumbai. Mine is approved for Chennai consulate.

I am trying my best to get some information on this. But no use. I am afraid if I file 824 then if at all they are sending my file to NVC then they would stop sending. If AC140 is not accepted then I would have to wait till 824 gets approved.

Thanks.