Talked to CSC regarding forwarding case to NVC.

Thanks a ton raju ! I just ordered them from the website.

For the medical forms, do we need to fill in the I-693 or will the doctor give it to us after the exam ? Also is it ok if we hand fill all the forms ?

No Title

targetgc,
Welcome... technically it will not be a problem if it is handfilled..but we can use fillable forms from immihelp.com or from INS site itself.
But the problem is if you don\'t have Adobe writer then we can take print out but cannot save locally....

I am not sure about Doctor one...I will find it out..please update me if you find it out...

thanks,
raju

Hi Guys

I am in the same boat as you all. My I140 was approved on Jan 25th and case has not been forwarded to NVC by now.
I talked to my lawyer about this and told him that no case has gone from CSC to NVC after 28th December but he said that is not true and he recently got Packet 3 for a candidate whose I140 was approved on Jan 7th.
He also said he can\'t do much about individual case untill 90 days are over.

AK

No Title

It looks like there is major problem at CSC for NVC cases...May be you guys plan for a class action suit....

thanks,
raju

Any updates?

This is the first I\'ve heard of a case past Dec 28, 2001 being forwarded to NVC. I\'ve been waiting since Jan 2nd. So what happens past the 90 days? Does CSC enqueue it again?

Awake!!! never Give up !!!!!!

latest Update from my lawyer. She is willing to call CSC every week. My case is approved on Jan 31, 2002. He taked twice already. Pressure your lawyer. 3 months to get Packet 3 to our home. Not NVC to get.

I spoke again with the California Service Center regarding your I-140 file.They confirmed that it has still not been forwarded to the NVC. However, I sent a fax to the Director of I-140 petitions requesting them to immediately forward your file to the NVC. I will let you know when something happens.

Guys we need to well organize. Filling 485 is not just feasible solution. It is only eye wash. I read somewhere saying they take 9 months to get file back from NVC.

Do you guys know that NVC have a feedback day. Where we all can speak to them. If it is one case, it is unfortunate. If is all cases, we have muscle our resources. Let all of call NVC on feedback day and tell about it. We request them to check with CSC.

We all send a group fax to CSC with the help of my lawyer. Let her say that it is not one isolated case, the whole system is messed some where. Somebody has to look seriously.

Did any body how ISN (immigration support network) mobolised thousands of guys to raise their voice and represent.

My lawyer spoke to CSC today too. SHe was told that case is still at CSC.

But the officer said it is likely to be sent to NVC soon and asked lawyer to check back next week. Lawyer has agreedd to check on a weekly basis.Lets hope something happens.

my case is the same!

My I-140 was approved for AOS on jan 2001.
I applied I-824 to transfer to CP on june 2001.
I-824 was approved on Jan 22 2002.
INS still has NOT forwarded case to NVC yet.
I spoke to INS twice, they keep telling me that they will sent it. But, no action yet. They asked me to send a fax to INS I-140 supervisor, which I did one week back. But still no use.
I have no clue what to do.

ckvimal - Does the -140 Supervisor have separate fax number

If so please can you post it.
Thxs

GUYS, THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE : LAWYER JUST SAID MY FILE WAS SENT TODAY !

Lawyer just got a call from INS(!) and the duty officer told her that the file was sent today to NVC. I hope they might have sent out a bunch today. So you may want to follow up with NVC soon. I am planning to call NVC in 3-4 days.

My lawyer says the INS probably called her back as she had sent 2 faxes in the last 2 weeks and also spoke to them twice. But she also said INS did call her in the past too.
So I suggest if your lawyer keeps pounding INS then they might do something.

Finally there is hope !

mbm,gckod,raju,venky and all other CSC friends, I think CSC has sent a bunch today

Because my laywer told me that when she called INS on Monday ,(for the 2nd time) the officer told her that they send files in batches and that they are going to send one batch out soon. Mylawyer was also asked to check back in a week.
 Probably the officer just made sure it was sent this week itself.
So we should try to find out from NVC now.

California Service Center

Hi,

I have several cases in similar situation. I called NVC to get packet III for each applicant ready to file consular processing and they told me that we had to wait 90 days from the notice date on the I-140 approval notice and then make a request to the InS by faxing them the I-140 approval notice and a letter requesting them to mail the Packet III at the earliest. The fax # there is: 949-831-8427

Friends, I do not want to discourage you all,

but I have become bit passimistic with CSC these days.

My lawyer is being told since last two Friday\'s that the file has been sent to NVC, but upon checking with NVC it has not received it, before that they were telling it is still with CSC.

So until we hear from NVC about it, it is hard to beleive anymore.

Just my thoughts...

MBM

No Title

Hi targetgc,
Atleast we got some hope from your information.
Hope that information should be right.Thank
you very much for your effort of keep on
updating
thanks
gckod

Thanks, target GC.

Target gc,

It is good. I see thinks will work soon. Let us not loose faith. All these days they are telling that they hold it. If they said that, It will reach atleast in a month. Let us rethink that CP is no longer 4 months, It is 6-8 months. Still better than AOS. Let us not stop fighting till we get things done.

Has any case reached NVC recently,

would like know whether CSC has forwarded the cases or not yet?

Thanks,
MBM

mbm, I called NVC today. they said it has not reached yet.

They asked me to check back next week to give time for the mail.

rajum,mbm, folks, any updates ? I am talking to my lawyer to ask about filing the AOS.

I got my medical for AOS done this weekend. Last week lawyer said that we can also file AOS at the same time. I am going to tell him that if he still wants to charge my employer again, I will file it myself. Probably that might make him change his mind.