Talked to CSC regarding forwarding case to NVC.

Hi mbm

Did your case reached NVC.what you are going to
do.Mine didn\'t reach yet.please reply
thanks
gckod

GCKod, after waiting for this long, I had to go ahead with AoS.

I just filed for AoS this week.

However, when I checked with NVC yesterday (04/04/02) my case has not been received yet.

From TargetGC and one other posting, after the attorney conctacted CSC their cases were sent to NVC, but in my case my attorney kept saying me every week (since last 7 weeks) she has contacted CSC and she was told since last couple of weeks the case has been sent to NVC.

I am not sure whether she really contacted or not, as since approval of I-140 she gas been suggesting me for AoS.

Wish you and others GOOD LUCK.

Thanks,
MBM

mbm, good that you filed AoS. Wish you good luck !!

gckod what do you want to do ? I think you can go mbm\'s way.
Good luck to you too !

approved on March 11, still waiting for NVC case

All,
my I-140 was approved on 03/11 and still NVC didn\'t receive the receipt. My lawyer and my company got the approval notice week
later.
Has NVC received receipt for anyone whose receipt date is greater that 03/01/2002. If so, please let me know.
I call NVC every day since then and check for the status. Nothing frutiful yet.
The number of postings in this group is falling. CSC and NVC are starting to worker faster? :)

Hi guys

venkywantsgc,elitegroup,sangita......Did your cases reached
NVC.what are you going to do,please update your information.
still my case didn\'t reach.
thanks
gckod

fax number for CSC is 949 389 3485

I called up the 1800 information number since was unable to get thru to CSC. This is the number they gave me.

Kanaka

I140 approved on 1/16, still waiting

My 90 days will be up next Tuesday. Has anyone else had any news from the NVC, especially later approval dates? Am I being unlucky?

CSC ---> NVC, you have to call

My case was approved on March 11.
My employer called INS on April 10.
The IIO said: It has not been sent!!!
They promised to put a request and send it within
3 business days.
Don\'t have any idea what are those guys doing, but
if you don\'t call you may wait for a long time.

CSC says upto 4 months from CSC->NVC

HR folks called csc. the person there said it may take upto 4 months for csc to mail the i-140 approval to nvc.

my 1-140 ad is jan 9th

Can somebody say "Class action lawsuit" ?

This is ridiculous. The I-140 petition has already been
approved. What do they need 4 months for?

if your consulate can accept AC140 then every one should do it

with out getting into this damn loop of waiting and to hear some thing from NVC. Looks like NVC added one more additional step \'some confirmation letter to attorney\' some thing like that now roughly it is going to take more than 6 months when you are done with GC. I think they made this CP process longer to just discourage every one and every one should consider AOS if it is taking only 6 months. I heard from CSC AOS only taking 6 monhts.

CSC not sending cases to NVC

Ask your employer to contact INS, I asked my employer to do so and the
officer told him that they will be putting a notice on my I-140 (AD-Jan 28) for a follow up. Looks like this is the only way to go. The officer did not seem to be a bit surprised at the situation as if they knew it already, I do not know whether they will act on it or not but atleast it will bring it to their attention.

Lawyer says takes 4 months from CSC to NVC

My I-824 was approved on 29 Jan 2002.My lawyer says that CSC is taking 4 to 5 months to transfer I-140 files to NVC. Has anyone else heard the same???
Thanks,
Monu