Submitted RFE recently and waiting for approval

Please update this thread

Guys,

Please update this thread if anyone has any latest info after submitting the RFE to NSC.

Thank You,

il_labor

Received my RFE on July 11th and replied on Aug 10th. Noticed an LUD and message change on Aug 12th. No LUDs afterwards.. The RFE was for a EVL.

Hello :

Has anyone initiated an inquiry on the I-485? If so, how long tentatively it takes for the CIS to get back on the case status?

Any idea?

Thanks

Mahesh

Followup effort -- last chance

Guys,
We have only 10 days left now for our efforts to followup on I-485 after RFE response was received by NSC. Please post your experiences what are you doing to followup if RFE has been received < 60 days.

Thanks

Any news?

Any new approval this month, guys?

My RFE was received by NSC on 9/7/05. After two more changes in LUD on 9/8 and 9/9, my case was transferred to Milwaukee local office on 9/19. Same thing with my wife's case (derivative). So, have lost any hope to get my cases approved before 10/1 when the retrogression kicks in. Shoot... Do you guys really think EB2 visa numbers are still available at this time? It's so close to 10/1 now. Are they simply trying to transfer cases to local offices to avoid approvals before 10/1?

Hope you guys have better luck than me...

Any one has this message?

I am checking my 485 status daily.EB2-RIR. My 485RFE recd on 08/31/05 and LUD on 09/1, 9/3,9/6 with the message that my RFE was recd on 08/31/05. Now again LUD changed on 09/19, and 09/20 with the strange message saying
"Your 485 number is not accessible now and check your number and try again."
I tried 1-800 number also and it says the same with diff. words "our computer
is not able to find your number". Can any of you share your idea regarding this?

And how do you that your case has been transferred to local office?

Thanks

poobala said:
I am checking my 485 status daily.EB2-RIR. My 485RFE recd on 08/31/05 and LUD on 09/1, 9/3,9/6 with the message that my RFE was recd on 08/31/05. Now again LUD changed on 09/19, and 09/20 with the strange message saying
is not able to find your number". Can any of you share your idea regarding this?

Thanks

Cross your fingers, you might hear good news soon! Atleast there is some movement with your application. It sure is more exciting than the dead silence :D Good luck

poobala said:

Thanks
I know it because NSC sent me an email yesterday, which is also shown on its online status page:

"On September 19, 2005, we transferred your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status to an office in MILWAUKEE, WI for processing. Our office in MILWAUKEE, WI will send you a written decision as soon as processing is complete. You should receive a notice informing you that your case has been transferred to a local office. Please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283 to receive information about local office processing times."

Hope it's good news for your missing 485. :)

My RFE is also submitted on 9/16/2005. It's about EVL but my employer took almost 3 months to respond. You guys know why he took so long to repsond. Let's see what happenes

485 approved.

Hi Guys,

After my number was missing for the past two days, today online status showed that my 485 was approved. So You can beleive that they are processing the pending 485 for which they received RFE. This is really GOOD NEWS for everyone in this thread. Wish you all best of luck.

My special thanks for MR.Green and Madison04.

EB2/RIR/INDIA
485 RFE RD 08/31/05
LUD 09/01,09/03,09/06,09/19,09/20.
485 APPROVED ON 09/21/05.