Stopped processing for EB1 priority workers

No news on EB1

I'm afraid there's no new news about EB1 except for the fact it states they are now processing 5/1/02.

I called 1-800 number to check how useful is their service. What they really did - they changed menu options. At the end, after reaching my case status option, I heard that processing of my type of cases takes 90-180 days.
This was something unexpected, because we already had this message 5 months ago.

Anyway I wanted to talk to a representative about projected processing times for I-140. She said that it is 13 months. I told her that 13th anniversary of my petition will occur this week.
Finally, the only advice was to contact Vermont Service Center, which could be done only by mail starting June 1.

Eb-1C

I-140

ND 7/17/02
No news

ND 3/1/03
Finger print taken

EAD done

Please keep post and share info.

It is summer soon.

That means that we are moving into the category of 400 days and up.

Ony news from the battlefield?

ND April 24, 2002

Called BCIS!!!!!

I spoke to a lady today morning and after getting the EAC# from me, she was reading the same message what we see on the website.... She also told that my case (June 12th) will be taken for processing next week. (One of their standard replies!). If it happens, it should be a miracle!!!
This is the first time i am calling their 800 number and for some reason there was a time gap between my questions and her answers. I felt like talking to some one in India!!!

Alexk try calling them one more!!!

EB1-EA pending since March 02

ND March 29, 02
RFE: March 10, 03
Reply to RFE: April 16, 03
No answer ever since.
File 485, 765, 131 in Feb. 03.
FP done in May, 03
But no approval of EAD nor AP yet.

Someone's I-140 case from April 24, 2002 was approved at VSC on June 3rd.

Not mine again.

EB1-EA, ND April 24, 2002

Hi alexk,

How do you know the EAC number you are checking are for I-140 not any other application like EAD or AP.

Because on the Web it clearly states application type for each eac No. (I-140, I-485, I-130 etc.).

I posted this information just to show that something is moving. It is not completely stalled. Speed is unacceptable, but at least there is a hope.

BCIS info

Hello everyone. We are in day 365 of our i-40 petition (EB1). I called BCIS yesterday and spoke to someone. I received the standard - it is taking 13 months for i-40s ("you should get a decision from us next month") and 17 months for concurrent i-485s. I think the latter is confusing. I have seen concurrent i-485s approved within 3-4 months of i-140 approval. I can only hope. FYI.

is it really true of 485 getting approved in 4-5months after 140 approval??? cannot believe.
I am waiting for EB1-OR approval since may2002, its over 365days.

Hi luckystar,

I got the same answer from BCIS when i called two days ago.
It is taking 13 months for I-140 approval from the Notice Date.

Mine is EB3 case with labor substitution. I-140 ND- June 14th.

Can we count on 13 months answer???

RFE after 11months

I started this thread ...
Opted Consular Processing
ND 07/15/2002 EB1C ( Multinational executive or manager)

Issued RFE on 06/03/2003....God Knows what they want? Will know soon...

Thanks

Another 2 I-140s got RFE on June 6th.

Their ND are same as mine - April 24, 2002. I do not know which category they are.

Things are moving.

Mine I-140 (EB1) is still on the shelf.

I do not know. This information is not disclosed on the Web site.

I guess that they are likely EB1s or NIW. Because I did not hear (at least on this site) about any EB2 or EB3 pending sinse April, 2002.