Stopped processing for EB1 priority workers

EB-1C

Good to hear more reply in EB1c.

My lawyer said that I should get some reply by the end of the month hopefully when I push him 3 weeks ago.

No news up to now. any body could approve that EB-1C (140) is still moving or not?

AD 140: 7/17/03
AD485: 27/03/03

Now news

Fingerprint has been taken.

Can somebody explain what E11, E12, E13, E21 etc stands for?

Which one are EB! and EB2 and Eb3 category here.

Thanks in advance.

My EB12 ND is 4/10/02

My I-140 EB12 ND is 4/10/02. Still waiting. But My NIW is approved in March. Same ND for both. It looks the processing time for them is same. But ........?

I would highly appreciate if someone explain to me what

E11, E12, E13, E21 etc stands for?????

Which one is EB1 and EB2 category here.

Please reply.

E1* , E2*, E3*

It is widely believed that E1* is for EB1 Category, E2* is for EB2 Category and E3* for EB3 category. I spoke with an well experienced attorney who teaches law, she too confirmed the above.

Eb-1C (Muti-manager)

the massage on the on line case checking used to by 90-300 day. I found today that it is change to 30-360 day for this kind case. Does it mean the EB-1C will take longer than before?

AD 140: 7/18/2002
No news

AD 485: 2/28/02
Finger print taken

Well my EB1 (OR) was received on 28 Feb./2002, no news until now. So I won't read much into 1 May processing date they have given. Seems like they have had enough of extroordinary/outstanding people; already too many of them starting with George Bush (that might be a stretch :)

CALLED VERMONT TODAY. SAME ANSWER AS IN AUGUST, 2002. "GIVE IT ANOTHER MONTH OR TWO".

EB1
I-140 ND APRIL 24, 2002
I-485 ND AUGUST 28, 2002

U need to try something else

U did your application OR hired lawyer to do it for you? No matter whether from vermont processing time report or BSIC online time frame (30-365 days), it is definitely your turn NOW!!! What is the reason that u need to wait another month or two. Did you ask that? If lawyer did for you, you got to let him ask u now.

Originally posted by alexk
CALLED VERMONT TODAY. SAME ANSWER AS IN AUGUST, 2002. "GIVE IT ANOTHER MONTH OR TWO".

EB1
I-140 ND APRIL 24, 2002
I-485 ND AUGUST 28, 2002

I did it for myself.

I am not sure that people who hired a lawyer are generally getting faster EB1 approval.

Correct me if I am wrong. In this case I will run to a lawyer’s office first thing next morning.

Well, it is not necessary. But with lawyer especially very experienced lawyer who might have very good relationships with INS, it does make difference.

Originally posted by alexk
I did it for myself.

I am not sure that people who hired a lawyer are generally getting faster EB1 approval.

Correct me if I am wrong. In this case I will run to a lawyer’s office first thing next morning.

EB1 OR

Lets just hope May 1, 2002 is accurate, but it scares me someone waiting since Feb 02!!

My RD is 5/29/02

Not much benefit of being an OR, eh?

EB1 OR

ND 3/15/02
Ad: :confused:

I have a lawyer, but he could do too much, I am just waiting!!!!

Good luck to all

They are really cleaning up EB2 backlog.
What is going on with EB1?
What are the rumors?

Any recent approvals?
Any approvals of EB1 at all?

EB1
ND April 24, 2002