Still waiting for my asylum decision

Oh. I’ve not done mine yet. My only issue is that on the case tracker my EAD clock has not updated from 2 days. So I think you have a different issue

And i inquried my case and igot an email from supervisory and i was td if will not heard till 60 days feel free to call them again right now i passed 40 days

Okay. Thank you
So I called but they said they can’t tell me anything about it then called. USCIS and for some weird reasons she couldn’t find my case on their system she said maybe because it’s an asylum case. But when I put in my receipt number on their websites case tracker. It works and shows next step is an interview. Except that the EAD clock is still stuck in 144days for the past 2 days

Hello everyone,
I had my interview on aug 2018 then i got second interview letter for jan 2019 , now its been three months after second interview , still no decision, anyone who had second interview??

Hello everyone,
I had my interview on aug 2018 then i got second interview letter for jan 2019 , now its been three months after second interview , still no decision, anyone who had second interview??
Hi, I didn't hear about second interview! why did you have second interview? What was happen on the interview?

Hi, I didn't hear about second interview! why did you have second interview? What was happen on the interview?
Yes it happened , They just asked me to come for second interview , they asked me few more questions and said that i will recieve decision by mail , still waiting...

Yes it happened , They just asked me to come for second interview , they asked me few more questions and said that i will recieve decision by mail , still waiting...
Can you please tell us.. what questions were discussed when compared with First interview?

I just saw on the site that my status changed yesterday from interview is scheduled into decision is pending, but I had interview December 2018

Who else has an error when he enters his case number?

Validation Error(s)
You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:
  • User-Defined Error

Who else has an error when he enters his case number?

Validation Error(s)
You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:
  • User-Defined Error
Relax. That is just a system glitch. This usually happens when they change information on the case. Give a couple of days and it should be back to ok, probably with an update on your case.

Relax. That is just a system glitch. This usually happens when they change information on the case. Give a couple of days and it should be back to ok, probably with an update on your case.
Was it working fine for u yesterday?

Was it working fine for u yesterday?
Currently, I don't have a pending case with USCIS. However, over the last 13 years, I have patiently dealt with USCIS systems. Here are things that have happened: case not found, no updates to case for years (officers don't update the system after making changes/decisions), errors (like yours), address not changed (even though I asked them, submitted the form, called them), etc. Use the website for guidance only, if you really need to know what is happening with your case, call them or visit them with an infopass. Good luck!

Currently, I don't have a pending case with USCIS. However, over the last 13 years, I have patiently dealt with USCIS systems. Here are things that have happened: case not found, no updates to case for years (officers don't update the system after making changes/decisions), errors (like yours), address not changed (even though I asked them, submitted the form, called them), etc. Use the website for guidance only, if you really need to know what is happening with your case, call them or visit them with an infopass. Good luck!
Thank you so much for your info ill try next week to contact them if nothing happened btw I asked a friend to check his case number online and it works fine for him but he didn’t do the interview still waiting for an interview but i did my interview around 6 months ago and 2 days ago mine started doing this problem

I have a question, do you have to recite your full testimony before immigration judge during individual hearing?
:)! Good question. The full testimony is written down already when you go to court, in a document titled 'personal statement'. Your lawyers have to help in drafting this document, together with exhibits (evidence).

In court, it depends on the judge. Some will want you to recite the full testimony (very very rare). The majority of judges are not interested in hearing it again because they will have already read the whole court file, including the personal statement that your lawyers submit to the clerk of court ahead of the hearing. You have to be prepared to answer questions from the EOIR lawyers and also the judge. This is not a criminal case, so questions from the EOIR lawyers and judge are not dramatic :).

Lastly, the judge has too many cases to adjudicate. They have no time to hear your story. Government lawyers (EOIR lawyers), are also handling too many cases, hard for them to know the facts of your case. I would bet my dollar that some of the government lawyers come to the hearing without reading your case file!

In my case, I was standing in the box. After the oath, judge said to recount my experiences...the basis of my claim...he stopped me within a minute! He asked the government lawyer...do you have questions for the defendant? He said no. Then quickly, he said I will deny the case based on 'credible fear of future persecution.' However, 'I will grant the case based on past contraventions of UN Human rights.' The court hearing was done in under ten minutes....more time spent on the judge signing the papers than the actual hearing.

Quick question so after i got the approval they may change my ssn card? I mean same number but it has on top saying for only work authorization... etc are they gonna send me a new one that doesn’t say this words or no ill stuck with it?

Hi, how can I check my status please? I am following on my asylum green card that I applied on December 2018?