So Guys...Any recent EAD/AP Approvals!??

antonioa77 said:
what is the average time these days to get the EAD and Ap from TSC?

It varies. Mine were 27 days for AP and 35 days for EAD :) I am keeping my fingures crossed for I-140 approval very soon.

E-file Help

I applied for EAD on line; I received the Receipt Notice but did not get the Biometrics Notice.

1) When do we get the Biometrics Notice for EAD?
2) Do we get the Biometrics Notice for EAD after we submit the supporting documents?
3) Is receipt notice for EAD is good enough as a Biometrics Notice?

Any Body in the same situation?
Thanks for the Help Guys.

I called the customer service today and was told to call back if I don't hear anything from the service center on my EAD by December 11th (60 days from the date of filing).

Was told I should be sent a biometrics appointment for EAD by then. Looks, like biometrics has been added to the EAD process now-a-days as I didn't go for any biometrics with specific to EAD for the past two filings.

EAD Approved for OPT student from Vermont

OPT-EAD Approved ( F1 student)

Rec Dt: 20 Oct-06
Notice Dt: 23 Oct-06
Approval: 13 Nov-06

" This case has been approved. On November 13, 2006, an approval notice was mailed. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours "

How long it takes to get the EAD card in hand ?

maheshcr said:
I called the customer service today and was told to call back if I don't hear anything from the service center on my EAD by December 11th (60 days from the date of filing).

Was told I should be sent a biometrics appointment for EAD by then. Looks, like biometrics has been added to the EAD process now-a-days as I didn't go for any biometrics with specific to EAD for the past two filings.
Hi Mahesh,
Is it your renewal or first time. Also did you e-file or paper based. Please indicate your service center.
Thanks
KK

Hello my2cents!?

I got approved on Nov7th and got cards on Nov13th..hope u will get soon!?
Good luck

E-file EAD

Any Body E-filed EAD?

2) Do we get the Biometrics Notice for EAD after we submit the supporting documents?

Any Body in the same situation?
Thanks for the Help Guys.

Biometrics for e-filed EAD

JustGC007 said:
Any Body E-filed EAD?

I had e-filed EAD couple years ago.

On your EAD e-file receipt, there should be phone number where you are supposed to contact to schedule an appointment for Biometrics.

Biometrics and documents mailing are two seperate things and doesn't require to be one after anohter.

ASC would let you get in with your e-file receipt.

E-file

Thanks Osheth but lately the process has changed.

Any body who has e-filed it recently?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi KrisKrish,

I did a paper filing and sent over the documents by mail. Also, this is my 3rd renewal.

However, was told if I don't hear anything within 60 days from the date of filing, I need to call back to initiate a service enquiry. I am keeping my fingers crossed that my call yesterday would trigger something.

maheshcr said:
Hi KrisKrish,

I did a paper filing and sent over the documents by mail. Also, this is my 3rd renewal.

However, was told if I don't hear anything within 60 days from the date of filing, I need to call back to initiate a service enquiry. I am keeping my fingers crossed that my call yesterday would trigger something.
Thanks Mahesh. I know it was a renewal for you. We were discussing stuff in I-140 forum if you remember. I will ask my attorney to check my status. If he won't then I will call CS.
Thanks and keeping my body crossed :)
KK

Hi KrisKrish,

Yes, I do remember the discussions on the 140 forum and glad we had passed through the hurdle.

Yes, from my personal experience, contacting the customer service is far better than contacting the attorney or them contacting the customer service as most of the times attorneys doesn't keep their promises. Can't blame them as they may be busy though they tend to forget we're one of the customers, but may have a better case to deal with.

Good Luck.

Biometrics Question

Recently some people who filed paper based EAD’s got the biometric notices too?

Do we get Biometrics for Paper Based Filed EAD too or it is Just for e-filed EAD's. Did any body who filed paper based EAD get a Biometrics notice?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, Biometrics notices are sent out to Paper Based EAD filings too. Speaking with the customer representative, it appears this seems to be a new process in place for EAD's now. I also did note that the renewal extension had to be done 3 months before the expirty, but now it's been changed to 6 months.

guys
today morning I went to get iEAD and was told since october, they are not giving iEAD even after 90days. They send a email request and the processing center must respond within 10days. I also read in this forum that someone went after 90days, didnt get iead but got it approved after 2 days of his infopass.

Also the officer told me I can keep working if I have receipt and renewal is pending and it doesnt affect the green card process.. Interesting huh...

oh my god... im not getting a standard information.

sra123 said:
I filed my EAD renewal at NSC on 9/22/2006. LUD 9/27/2006.
My current EAD expires on 12/22/2006. I hope I get my EAD approval before that or I'll have to sit at home.
Any luck? Mine expires on Dec 6th..

EAD Renewal - Online Status

Hi,

I have filed for EAD renewal on 09/30/06 and the online status states as under:
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status: Case received and pending.

On October 4, 2006, we received this I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
---------------------------------------
I have not received any notice other than the one mailed on 10/04/06 advisng the application is received in process.

Ginnu and other gurus please share your thoughts on this.

Thanks,
GJ

Finally My EAD is approved today. Jus got 3 mails from USCIS
I wish you all good luck who are waiting
For those it is approved, How long does it take to receive the Card in the mail?
Thanks!