---------------- Silly Man is Approved ----------------

Coool!!

I generally dont write up congratulating mails!!!

But chaps like PCee & you deserve to be congratulated...

Congrats!!! You have been very helpful & your most often boisterous mails have been fun to read...

thanks for making this place lively...Njoy ur freedom...

Sillyman,
My hearty congratulations to you on your approval. I was a bit lazy and busy in the past couple of days. I got your e-mail but couldn't respond immediately.

Here are few things:
1. I am not sure if you already mailed AR-11 to BCIS or not, but mostly the the officer may not ask any question about whome/where you are working right now. If that question is asked prepare yourself and tell the truth. Mostly the officer won't say any thing but simply stamp the passport. Acutually if you are in the east coast right now why don't you go to local BCIS office there and try to get it stamped there (there is nothing wrong in doing that). Any way you have to update your address ASAP. Unless you still have your old address and this move is a temporary.

By the way make sure you bring Ash into this country on H1 etc. before marrying her otherwise she has to stay outside for a very long time to come into US :)

With very best wishes
PCee

Silly Man, you have touched so many lifes. Your contribution to the forum is truly outstanding. When I am 60, 70 years old, I will still remember you and the long journey to Green Card.

We will miss you. Good luck on everything.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
WAC02-046
(? Nov. 21, 03 is my two year mark, how come I am not approved yet ?)

Originally posted by ImmigrateMe
Silly Man, you have touched so many lifes. Your contribution to the forum is truly outstanding. When I am 60, 70 years old, I will still remember you and the long journey to Green Card.

We will miss you. Good luck on everything.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
WAC02-046
(? Nov. 21, 03 is my two year mark, how come I am not approved yet ?)

Thats really really senti. That too considering all my dirty jokes.

Congratulations

Read about this in the "other" forum. Hopefully you will continue to guide and lead (will let you enjoy the eggnog this week though):)

Re: Congratulations

Originally posted by jaxen2
Read about this in the "other" forum. Hopefully you will continue to guide and lead (will let you enjoy the eggnog this week though):)

HAHA @ the "other" forum ;).

Don't know about guide, but yea I will continue to lead :p

SillyMan,

Now, tell us alll .. :D

WHY DID YOU PLAY THE ROLE OF "1amShantanuB" .. ?? and harass people .. you can speak the truth now ..

:D

Originally posted by 1amShantanuA
SillyMan,

Now, tell us alll .. :D

WHY DID YOU PLAY THE ROLE OF "1amShantanuB" .. ?? and harass people .. you can speak the truth now ..

:D

I was waiting for you to show up in here.

I'll tell you soon as you tell us if you molested that kid or not !!

Originally posted by Silly Man

gopher, Aishwarya Rai - do a search on the net. She will be into puter books real soon.

Damn, those nude pictures of her look good. If her nude pictures make it into ur puter book, I might have to buy a copy myself! Advice... you can skip all the tech talk in your book, just pictures would be nice.

Originally posted by gopher97
Damn, those nude pictures of her look good. If her nude pictures make it into ur puter book, I might have to buy a copy myself! Advice... you can skip all the tech talk in your book, just pictures would be nice.

Puter books with Aishu's pictures on it. WOW, can life really get any better?