---------------- Silly Man is Approved ----------------

Silly Man,
Congratulations. I'm truely happy for you. Your pay stubs and the fact that you are still employed are the most important things. They might not even know or ask where you live or where the company is located.

So Enjoy and best of luck.

Congrats Sillyman

Sillyman,

I am a silent reader on this forum. I have seen your replies are always good and readable. Please continue to moderate the forum and help your remaining friends to clear this long, long ........... journey for GC !!!

Congrats !!!!!!

Pyare bewakoof admi,
humme aapka approval ka khabar sunnkar bahot paramanand aaya. Bahoot khushi huyi. Bhagvan tumhe sada khush rakhe. Lekin yaar meri pyari aishwarya rai to mere liye chod to samajhe.

Congrats dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations, SillyMan.

Just for the sake of the argument, read this thread: http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=76664. It does not mention so, but if your approval notice says that you have to go through Room 1001, then you will have to stand in the common line. They will give you a token, which will be much needed when you go up to the second floor.

Otherwise, if your notice mentions some other room than 1001, you should make use of the "appointments" line and go straight to the designated room.

Fantastic news .. best news I've heard ina while. Thanks for your selfless preserverance on the board.

PS// Whatever happend to JLO ?,c'mon you can't ditch her for Ash!

Originally posted by Soumy
Fantastic news .. best news I've heard ina while. Thanks for your selfless preserverance on the board.

PS// Whatever happend to JLO ?,c'mon you can't ditch her for Ash!

LOL. Switch and bait trick. Plus silly man can handle two.

Congratulations silly man, Hey I thougt you were marring J. Lo now that she broke with Ben, why did u change u rmind to Aish.

Enjoy your freedom and have a nice time.

Congrats Sillyman!!!

Let us know how it feels like .....

I have replied to my RFE and 2nd FP...waiting for response ....second innings begin here....hopefully for not long.

How much time did it take from RFE reply to approval?

Congratulations Jhalla (Punjabi for "silly man")! :)

Most of the approvals seen are of those who responded to their RFEs no later than early Nov. Seems like CIS is working!!! ;)