SFO/San JoseInterview tracker

To folks living in Palo Alto or Mountain View

Have any of you who lives in Palo Alto or Mountain View got your interviews in San Jose?

To folks living in Palo Alto or Mountain View

Have any of you who lives in Palo Alto or Mountain View got your interviews in San Jose?

Wait time for SFO Interviews - Emplyment Based

Hello,

My case was transferred to SFO Disctrict Office for further interview process on March 16 2002 after finger printing. I am still waiting for the interview. Can anybody share some thoughts on how long it does take to get an interview appointment from San Francisco? I would sincerely appreciate any feed back.

Just as a background info.

I am one of among the few who did not do my reaseach, misunderstood the question on my I485 application and answered "No" for the question posed on arrests. I did get into a DWI situation in NY. I am convinced this has flagged my case for the interview. I sincerely wish people do not commit the same mistake like me and get into a terrible situation. Please answer "Yes", if you are convicted on any DUI,DWI and furnish court conviction details with the I485 application.

My Receipt Number WAC-01-298-50292

Regards,
Sundaram

6-9 months after case transferred for interview

My lawyer has told me that it may take 6-9 months after SF District office receives the 485 case. But they don't know how long it takes for the case to be received by the district office. So all in all it could be a year long wait.....
My case was transferred on Aug 26th to SF as well.

Rleyrl,
What's your RD and ND? My RD in early May02 and I might get an interview , so I am moving to Milpitas begining of next month to make sure that if I get an interview then it goes to SJO not SFO because SJO is much faster than SFO according to experienced users of this site. I am not sure if you can move now but you can think about this option. Even though it all depends how efficiently INS changes my address??I will sending AR-11 next week.

RD 11/23/01, ND 11/27/01

I am not sure moving now will make a difference. Plus I don't want to increase my commute time to work. You might want to do so however given that you still have time. Why do you think you will get an interview?

2 more SF transfer notices

Hello,

I was a read only user of this forum for about 4 months and found it very useful.

Me and my friend got transfer to SF notices according to AVM and online.

Cases were filed in November 2001 in CSC.

WAC-02-03X , WAS-02-04X (just don't remember exactly)

FP done: March 02, April 02 as scheduled.

Case transfer notices: late Oct 2002.

As far as I understand, no hope for a soon interview appointment :(

Anybody else would like to share SF interview timelines?

Yes, Milpitas is under San Jose

I already moved to Milpitas last month and checked with IIO last week and they have updated my new address in their database to show my new address for I-485 application. I was impressed by INS efficiency regarding this matter.

Allright, our files were transferred to San Jose (2nd time - read my story above you are interested).
I am very glad that it did not take too long after the cases have been mistakenly transferred back to CSC after the interview without any decision actually made by SJ office.

My case was transfered to SFO on Dec 9th. RD and ND is May 02.
Anyone recently got interveiw in SFO. how long is the wait these days. Is it still a year???

Hi guys,

My case was transferred to San Jose from TSC service center as per the Online message on Dec 11th. Can anybody has any idea how long is the wait for getting interview from San Jose. Thanks for any input on this.

Thanks,

San Jose Transfer

Case 02-041 transferred on April 17th for interview. Did anybody get an interview after this date. Still waiting

My case was transferred to SFO. Details are as follows:

ND 6/13/01
FD1 11/01
FD2 9/03
AP 7/01; applied only once
TD 12/11/03
EAD applied once but never got the card
H1B extention approved once; re-extention applied again 10/03

WAC-01-262-xxxxx
EB2

Anyone know the wait time for the SFO office.

thanks,
ashish

Transfered to Local INS office in SFO

My I485 also transfered to Local INS office. My case is pending in Vermont service center (EAC020665xxxx).
Just now i checked the site for the status.
My wifes and my case both transferred to local INS office after submitted documents for RFE..
RFE given for

2 years W2s
2 months paystubs
and current employment letter.

My briefs:

W2 for 2001 is for $90K
W2 for 2002 is only for $17K
I changed the company in 2003.

I'm currently working on EAD and Last year I left the company the one who filed my I485.

I don't know what to do...

*Does any one knew, how long will take for them to schedule for the interview in SFO, CA office....

*What questions they may ask...

* Do i need any attorney
*What documents i need to take with me for the interview.

Thanks for all your help.

RD 12/10/2001

My case was transfered from San Francisco office to San Jose this week as I live in San Jose now.
Anyone has the same experience?

Please share.

Thanks