SFO/San JoseInterview tracker

It will be done

I had the same Experience on 05/29. I did not leave the passport. They did called me after a week on 06/06 for stamping. do not worry.

not very clear

I am not very clear about it. The officer just explained it to me this is a very new procedure. She was trianed before the day of my interview. At last, she told me it will take 1week to 1 month normally but sh promised for me I should be receive my stapmed passport in this week. I am waitting..........

interviewed ,approved and stamped in SJ on 29thmay,got plastic card in mail 18th june

hi everyone....INS has outdone itself....or they liked me too much..hahahahhaa....got the original GC plastic card in mail in 20 days after the interview.....and got a welcome letter today (after getting the card...hmmm)from INS saying that they will send me my card soon ....Mysteries of the INS...hahahah....like i care at this point.... :)

Good luck to everyone else......

No Title

vipcsc,
Probably one sure question you should expect is (at least you should be prepared to answer this) "Why you are in MA right now"? If you sent address change to CSC probably your case may be transferred to close to your current residence, and what does it means with respect to your GC job? Talk to your attroney about this and take his/her advise. If your attorney is going to accompny you then that\'s better.

As delhiseemaa wrote you don\'t need another new medical check. That one year validity is applicable for only filing (i.e. one need to file with in a year) but once the case is filed there is no expiry date for Medical tests.

Good luck
PCee

Delhiseemaa, congratulations! Was your plastic card sent by CSC or San Jose office?

Delhiseemaa, congratulations! Was your plastic card sent by CSC or San Jose office?

interview waittime

I would greatly appreciate if someone can share interview waittime for Oakland, San Jose and SF. I live in Alameda, ca , if I will probably get an interview in SF or Oakland maybe. I read that SFO waittime is 1 year. My FP is done , what if if i move to SJ now, are we going to get an early interview??

Thanks

Guys- need some info- I just found out that I have to interview..

My case was just transferred to San Jose for an interview.. did any of you recently get transferred there? I am trying to get a rough estimate on how long it takes to get an interview date!? I have already waited for over four years for this card- and now it seems like months more?

PD: 9/98; WAC-01-256-xxxxx; EB3; India
          (actual processing started in Feb\'98)
RD: 6/8/01
ND: 8/13/01
FP: 12/13/01
AVM: 1/9/02 ("..processing resumed..")
     6/25/02 ("..case is transferred to local INS..") (interview)
Interview notice: ?????? (haven\'t received anything in mail)
Interview date: ???????

Please help with any info! Thank you.

No Title

My approval letter were posted on 06/13/02 from INS for me and my son but for my wife INS has sent a letter which says that she need to come to SFO INS between 15-19July for ADIT processing. I talked to my lawyer and she said that it is nothing but for finger print and signature and at the same she can get the stamping done. I have not tried in manchesture(NH) to get my passport stamped but I will go on next week lets see.
Is it possible to get it stamp in other Center since my case is from CSC and at present I am leaving under VSC ?
What is this ADIT processing?

My last option would be travel to SFO on 14th and get it stamp on 15th and come back. Hope this is my last trip to CA for GC.

PCee here is my details

File number WAC-01-161-53xxx / EB2/RIR/India
PD :06/06/00
It took less then 9 months from LC to file 485
RD :03/30/01
Moved from CA to MA 04/15/01
ND :04/18/01
FP :09/21/01 I went to CA to do FP, I thought it is last trip and probably I will get approval and then I will get it stamp in Boston, but nope
Case transferred :12/18/01 It was transferred to SFO INS
Got interview letter :05/15/02
Interview date :06/11/02 Again I traveled to SFO for Interview
Approval :06/13/02

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not sure about the reason..

Maybe because of a really old case? I did my medical over a year back, FP over 6 months back.. provided all documents except for tax returns.. same job, same company.. nothing is different!

By the way- thanks for responding!

A proactive question

I haven\'t received an interview notice, and have just responded to my RFE on my I-485 (paytubs, proof of employment). I\'m just wondering, though:

- Have any of you folks gotten a transfer/interview for a pretty "standard" employment-based case (no criminal record, no 245i, not married)?

- How long is the SF office CURRENTLY taking?

- If your current home address is Richmond, CA, do you still get transferred to SFO office or is there an Oakland office? If so, how long are they taking?

Thanks!