Service inquiry got response from uscis

I requested service inquiry just after the june visa bulletin was released on may 20. I didn't know that i will not be current until June 1 st. But the customer service person didn't have any idea either. She told me that my case should have been approved by now and I should initiate service request.

Also in this message from uscis they don't say anything about visa not available. Is this a standard message from them to every service inquiries initially and after they work on the case?

Some represents don't know that immigrant visa to be available to get approved. Today it happended to me too and she does not know anything.

I called service center to find what happed to address change 'cause i did not receive notification about it. I was talking to a lady, she asked me RD, then I told her Nov 2004. Then she said that's long time and she was trying to send a service request. She didn't even ask me why I called USCIS?

I told her to know about address change, then she took all the information about me and my 485. I aslo said my wife wants to change address. Then she said, this will be take care of every one.

eb3,
i guess because of service center change.. some things are not working properly.. take my case.. even though i am living in the present address still i guess TSC sent biometrics to my old address.. this whole AR-11 is confusing.
As i updated my address again online (when i got mail undeliverable), LUD changed to "document sent"..
And 2 thing.. even though my new attorney filed G28 (change of attorney), even that didn't update.. the biometrics went to old lawyer (officer printed me both biometrics copies and she can see what document USCIS mailed)..
i might have in different situation if i would have receive those biometrics (sent on April 19th,scheduled for May 5th).. hmmm.. bad luck!
Take infopass and find out.. what document they mailed.. surely u cannot get from 800 customer service

Thanks

How would you know the LUD mean "documents mailed"? does message also changed

I got the exact same response for the service enquiry I created on 1st of June -
"Based on your request we researched the status of this case. we are actively processing this case. However we have to perform additional review of this has caused a longer processing time. If you do not recieve a decision or other notice of action from us within 6 months of this letter please call customer service at the number provided below."

I had also taken an infopass and found that my namecheck has been cleared long time back.

I guess then this is the standard reply they are sending to everyone who just became current.

Hi Jhinga,

Can you please post your detail, like PD date and 1485 Receipt Date, and service center. I have initiate the service enquiry on June 1st, but have not received any letter or status on my case.

Thanks

yes. current online message is "Document mailed.. if you don't receive with in 30 days, contact USCIS"
So far i didn't receive anything, thats why i took infopass and found that my biometrics misplaced by USCIS even though they have correct address

How would you know the LUD mean "documents mailed"? does message also changed

Some people got service inquiry response with in a week.

I opened one on June 1st...no response so far.

my Details-

PD Oct 2002
485 RD - Dec 2003
NSC

Got my response for Service Request in one week.

Some people got service inquiry response with in a week.

I opened one on June 1st...no response so far.

Picket,
Did you receive response from USCIS?
More than a week back I have requested service inquiry about address change. Did not here anything from USCIS. Don't kow what is going on.

After all this mess created by USCIS, I really doubt that there is something like Name check. Lots of people got response that their case is stuck in name check , however they got approval in few days. So I guess this is just mess created by USCIS so that we stop bugging them.

After all this mess created by USCIS, I really doubt that there is something like Name check. Lots of people got response that their case is stuck in name check , however they got approval in few days. So I guess this is just mess created by USCIS so that we stop bugging them.

"Lots of people", who? How do you know? Please name some...

Then she printed me the attorney copy (my biometric notice).. even that is not updated.. i used AC-21 and notified the USCIS and my new employer attorney filed G28 also (even i signed that)..

If G28 is checked on the 485 ... Biometrics notices goes to your attorney and not your home address. I guess in Ur case your attorney messed up.