Serious question to TheRealCanadian on I-130

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nairobian

Banned
Dear TheRealCanuck,
As you are the sharpest tool in this forum's shed, is it possible for you to tell me where to mail the I-130 and 1-485 package? I hope you will not close this topic as well :p

Dear TheRealCanuck,
As you are the sharpest tool in this forum's shed, is it possible for you to tell me where to mail the I-130 and 1-485 package? I hope you will not close this topic as well :p

Read the instructions. Stop wasting people's time with your childish and twisted non-humorous posts.

hint: it is somewhere in Chicago...

Dear TheRealCanuck,

Didnt you say in one of your other threads that you had already sent the package in?!?!?!

Didnt you say in one of your other threads that you had already sent the package in?!?!?!

Yes, she/he did...

Nairobian "Wife is a heavy pot smoker, what to do?"

Guys, we sent the AOS etc packages in this morning but I just discovered that my USC wife is a heavy pot smoker.

--------

Stop wasting our time...

The topic was closed before I could give you guys an update on the pot smoking conondrum. I mismailed the package so they sent it back to me saying the lockbox address I listed did not exist. Please inform me as to what the correct address is. The forms DO NOT list what the lockbox address is for a joint I-130/I-485 package. On another note I am shocked and bewildered that this topic has not also been closed yet.

The topic was closed before I could give you guys an update on the pot smoking conondrum. I mismailed the package so they sent it back to me saying the lockbox address I listed did not exist. Please inform me as to what the correct address is. The forms DO NOT list what the lockbox address is for a joint I-130/I-485 package. On another note I am shocked and bewildered that this topic has not also been closed yet.

You expect us to believe that when it was only last Friday you had told us you sent it in that morning. As Prae said, your just wasting our time. Are you bored or something or have no life?!?

You expect us to believe that when it was only last Friday you had told us you sent it in that morning. As Prae said, your just wasting our time. Are you bored or something or have no life?!?

I am saddened and flummoxed that you are taking this matter lightly. Please, please please let me know what the Chicago lockbox address is. Otherwise I will have to make like a bumblebee and fly away with my praetorian guards, like a true triplecitizen, to therealcanadian immigration office, and ask for help there.

Last edited by a moderator:
aye....your threads are hilarious and enlightening.....most of us are in here stressing over our AOS etc.....can we sticky this mods? or better yet can we open a whole new section on the forum.."Nairobian Chronicles:(supposedly) serious questions....lol"

I am saddened and flummoxed that you are taking this matter lightly. Please, please please let me know what the Chicago lockbox address is. Otherwise I will have to make like a bumblebee and fly away with my praetorian guards, like a true triplecitizen, to therealcanadian immigration office, and ask for help there.

Wow, you are really funny!

You do realise the address you send it to is actually in a few of the instructions for the forms, its not very difficult to find.

aye....your threads are hilarious and enlightening.....most of us are in here stressing over our AOS etc.....can we sticky this mods? or better yet can we open a whole new section on the forum.."Nairobian Chronicles:(supposedly) serious questions....lol"

haha i agree, he is keeping us entertained while we wait.......
im starting to wonder if maybe nairobian is the heavy pot smoker.

I do think that Nairobian's posts can be annoying at times but at least they're funny. However, his thread here caused me to note a recent USCIS Press Release which informs everybody that the Lockbox was moved to a different address.

See Press Release here: http://www.uscis.gov/files/article/update_lockbox_053008.pdf

The change basically affects private couriers only.

BTW, I would disregard the "Attn: Please check Form Instructions for the proper Attn: information" part in the address, at least for now.

Guys,
Good news the USC wife is now in rehab after atoning for her sins. She has promised me she will walk on the straight and narrow path from now hence. Thanks be to God. I was really worried about her health and safety... I can now lay my head on the pillow safely knowing all shall be well between us...

Last edited by a moderator:
You should be careful, your wife apparently has done this before:

mercedes_030508_narrowweb__300x333,0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.