September - Visa Revalidation Tracking

neels

Hi neels,

I am trying my tracking number which I put with in returning envelope but didn't see any thing.May be , they will dispatch it tomorrow.

Thanks
Dev72

Re: sept 28th

Originally posted by visa_help
any updates if they have started processing sep 28th cases. please keep us informed....
I could not call up today...also I'm a bit reluctant to keep calling...I called twice yesterday...did u try calling?

jnathan

i called the dc people a while ago. she told me, they have not issued my visa yet (dc date sept 28th). she told me she has no idea when they are going to process.. my travel date - dec 24th. one more week to go and i dont think i can make it now.

I have called DC Office today. They are currently processing 9/27. And the lady told me to call back next Friday (11/19) to know my status.

My DC Date: 9/28/2003

visa_help

Originally posted by visa_help
i called the dc people a while ago. she told me, they have not issued my visa yet (dc date sept 28th). she told me she has no idea when they are going to process.. my travel date - dec 24th. one more week to go and i dont think i can make it now.
They were going pretty fast 2 weeks back and now they have slowed down.
I'm hoping they will process by this week and lets a it takes a week to print...if u r travel date is 24th, I think u will be ok.

Passport dispatched!!

Finally I saw it in FedEx tracking. It was picked on Dec 11 on 8:24 PM. It is suppose to be deliver at Omaha, NE on Dec 12 by 10:30 am
Well, I'm now in rush to reconfirm my tickets on Sun Dec 14

SL Date: Sep 11
DC Date: Sep 27
Approve: Dec 4
Printed: Dec 10
FedEx Pick: Dec 11 on 8:24 pm
not yet received

Good luck to everybody!!

Please update

I called up for the first time. My DC date is 28th September. The lady said they are processing 27th September now.

Guys please call up only when it's absoultely essential. More calls means more delay. (or will they try to speed up when they see more people calling?!!!)

Update

SL Date: Sep 11
DC Date: Sep 27
Approve: Dec 4
Printed: Dec 10
FedEx Pick: Dec 11 on 8:24 pm
Passport Received: Dec 12 on 9:00 am

Thanks everybody for wonderful coordination and support.
All the best!!

Re: janthan

i dont have any hope on these people anymore... i dont think they can make it in the next two weeks... because of the holiday mood and vacation time....

Visa help ,

You are correct . I lost my hope .

But only hope for you , Still you are in the 11 the weeks , Next sunday(12/20/2003) is going to be your 12 th week.

we have to wait .no other option .

DEV72

HI Dev72,
Did you receive your passport? DO you see that Fedex has picked up your passport?

m_omaha has received his passport.

Kindly let us know.

Thanks
Deepa

Re: DEV72

Originally posted by kettydeepa
HI Dev72,
Did you receive your passport? DO you see that Fedex has picked up your passport?

m_omaha has received his passport.

Kindly let us know.

Thanks
Deepa

Hi kettydeepa,

yes, fedex has picked up my passport Yesterday and it would be delivered any time today.

Thanks
Dev72

Guys,
My visa has been printed yesterday and today it is going to be picked up today afternoon. So I am watching for the fedex system to update my tracking no. I think i'll get it by monday or tue.

spb999